cornwall council housing is a joke

Buying or selling something?

Postby Bucca boo » Sun May 16, 2010 11:57 pm

several conversations seem to be going on here

1..we all agree housing the scum of mancu/l'pool is wrong{they can pish off  home and sort thier own crap out..then we should sort our home grown twots}, so why is there no petition/argument against this..where is St Andrew or St Gorge when you need him?

2, Gotta take issue with benji on his math…i got a two bedroom flat available at 550 pcm…pretty nice place- what do the housing assoc { not for profit..unless your one of the directors/thieving.expletives removed }charge for similar…less than me?

3. Benji , son, i could climb out of my tree ..get very excited ….go off on one …etc….in a nutshell sonny i am drawn toward the conclusion that this country {england …do stop being so ''precious''..graham tgg tk et al} needs to , quickly , realise that the finite resource housing REQUIRES US ADULT RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE TO ACCEPT THAT RENTABLE DECENT HOUSING IS NECESSARY…RIGHT NOW.

PS

i 'm getting a caravan to live in my garden so that i can let my place…that's my choice my retirement plan…no gov gravy train for me.
Bucca boo

Postby Mark » Tue May 18, 2010 7:59 pm

Is your flat is in Newlyn Bucca? If so then, unless it's a bleddy swish place, bit pricey.

I know of a two bed house going for the same...
As long as a hundred of us remain alive, we shall never give in to the domination of the English. We fight not for glory, not for wealth nor honours but only and alone for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life...
Mark

Previous

Return to Classified