Trying to write a post about MK myths.
I think I've got most here. Have I missed any?:
1) MK advocates Cornwall for the Cornish and is a xenophobic, right-wing party. MK, by nature, is anti-English.
2) MK is linked with pasty bombers and house burners.
3) MK is a one issue party that has no other real policies.
4) MK isn't a serious party and is made up of bearded real-ale-drinking sandal wearers, xenophobes, pagan new-age druid types and assorted loons.
5) MK advocates independence - cutting Cornwall off - and Cornish isolation.
6) MK are backward looking, nostalgic and atavistic. They are only interested in history, arcane constitutional issues and the Cornish language. They want to turn the clock back. Autonomy for Cornwall and other historic nations is a step back not progress.
7) MK is a wasted vote. They never get elected and voting for them lets the Tories in.
8) Cornwall is too small to be an independent country. It couldn't survive alone as it doesn't have enough industry to do so.
9) Cornwall is not and never has been a nation/country. It's just an English county. It doesn't deserve any special attention. Why not a Devonwall or South West region? What about the rest of England?
10) Cornish nationalism, like all nationalism, is bad and anti-English.
11) MK politicians, like all politicians, are necessarily corrupt and/or powerless to make any 'real' changes.
Others myths would be welcome as would ways of responding to them.