Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun May 10, 2009 10:14 pm
- Forum: Cornwall24 Discussion Board
- Topic: BNP/UKIP right wing nutters in Cornwall
- Replies: 81
- Views: 2666
<t>I would vote for anyone who is willing to get rid of the CHAV. I would also vote on anyone who is willing to come down hard on terrorists. Not give them 50,000 pounds for blowing things up when our normal every day person is frightend to leave his home because the police do not do anything or eve...
- Sun May 10, 2009 3:49 pm
- Forum: Cornish Genealogy, Ancestors and Family
- Topic: Please help me with my site, I am researching the Jagos name
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2144
<r>Please can anyone with the Jago name or who is connecting with the Jagos of cornwall or outside please join or visit my site if you can help that is good. I am also creating a census of the jagos from 1841 to 1901. Regards,<br/> <br/> Terry Jago <br/> <URL url="http://www.jagosofcornwall.com">www...
- Sun May 10, 2009 1:40 am
- Forum: Cornish Language, Culture and History
- Topic: The Jago name and its History
- Replies: 1
- Views: 226
<r>I have been researching the Jago name for a while now and would really like some more input from the Jagos in Cornwall. I would really like your help with some history. I always thought our name was spanish until i started to study archaeology and got fancinated where names and people come from. ...