Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:20 am
- Forum: Cornwall24 Discussion Board
- Topic: Cornwall 24 members - the BBC protest - your help please
- Replies: 42
- Views: 2400
I am sure that my good friend Marhak is aware that these are qualified rights, not absolute. That is, any infringement upon them must have a legitimate aim, be it to protect national security, or public safety.
- Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:04 am
- Forum: Cornish Language, Culture and History
- Topic: "Whedhlow Kernowek" dyllys gans Evertype
- Replies: 418
- Views: 11882
Actually,If you're asking me, you'll know that the term "in due course" will be your answer... Something of the sort you are looking for is in hand. Please bear in mind that Cornish publishers do this in our spare time. It's not as though we are salaried to do it.