Topical debate
TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:38 pm

Time for a transfer?

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:01 am

Our Man From Monaco – Blockhead News Update
'Thursday, April 16, 2009, 13:38
49 readers have commented on this story.
PROPERTY and football boss Kevin Heaney said he will fight a bid by receivers to sell the former Truro bus station site on which he planned to build an office block.
Mr Heaney was granted planning permission for the offices on the prime land in the centre of Truro, but a Bristol-based property firm acting as receivers for his collapsed company has advertised it for sale. They were seeking 'best and highest' offers by informal tender up until noon yesterday.
However, Mr Heaney himself told the West Briton he still owned the Fairmantle Street site and the matter was the subject of a multi-million pound legal dispute between him and the RBS bank, which gave him a mortgage on it. "It is in the hands of my lawyers. They can't sell the land without my lawyers' say-so," he said.
His solicitor, Chris Lingard, added: "My client opposes the appointment of the receiver and believes the actions taken by him since his appointment have been crass in the extreme. Inviting best and final offers is, of course, a very different thing from the site being sold, as anybody involved in property will know. "Mr Heaney is confident that he will be able to prevent any sale taking place by court action if necessary. He believes that he will be the one to develop the site and that he will deliver the prestige office development he has worked so hard to obtain planning permission in respect of."
Property advisors for the receiver of Mr Heaney's liquidated company Cornish Homes (UK) Ltd asked prospective buyers to submit their highest written bids. The result of the process, which will involve the receivers Robert Belcher and Rosalind Good making a decision on whether the highest tender is high enough for them to accept, could take some days.
The corporate recovery arm of GVA Grimley, the receivers based in Bristol, was appointed on February 22 and posted a 'for sale' sign at the sight early last month, but only put it to formal tender two weeks ago. They have not made the price guide available, but it is believed to be £1.5 million. The receivers said they have the right to accept or reject the highest price offered.
COMMENTS TO DATE:
This article is totally contradictory. Either the receivers are right, or the solicitors are right. Surely it's not too difficult to ascertain which is which ! The creditors certainly have a right to be kept informed, and it would be great if the media continue to assist with this.Belinda Giles, Launceston  
The original receiver was near London somewhere, so is this Bristol company appointed by someone else, or has the liquidation administration been transferred for some reason ?Giles, London  
and thats not a position that can be reached easily. who was the last london type that came down here and tried to make a quick buck before scarpering with their tail between their legs. come on kev how long you going to stay around? Ben, Truro
He may have dropped off the Sunday Times Rich List, but look on the bright side Kevin, you've he's just reached number one on the most vilified men in Cornwall. Steve the builder, Pool
Given that his solicitor must be the busiest man in Cornwall at the moment, you'd think that even he'd have noticed by now that not everybody shares the same opinions as his client as to what he can and can't do. Those days are over. Kevin. Garry, Truro
He's supposed to be the Richest Man in Cornwall -well according to himself anyway. Kirsty, Truro
How come, if this man is really so wealthy, that he needed a mortgage on it in the first place. Surely he has enough resource to buy a piece of land outright – it must have cost much less originally, before he had planning permission on it. Davey, Penzance
It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic. grainne, Carharrack
Ah well, you see Clover, it's all about stating demonstrable truths. You can state the obvious, but not speculate about the probable – until that, too, becomes a fact. Never Say Never though ! Colleen, Probus
What I'd like an explanation why every comment I make is removed? Clover, Penzance
Nige in veryan, not suprised he looked happy, didnt know he was going to get another kicking in the press as he is now. Ben, Truro
Lorna, i dont think many people still work for him. he got rid of most of them when his business hit the skids i reckon. ben, Truro
That's a pretty dated photo of our Kev – he was looking a bit different in all the Team photos last week. Why didn't you use one of those ? Nigel, Veryan
You do have to wonder what the people who work for him must think. It must be very worrying for them to see just how much of a mess there evidently is behind the scenes. And they have families too, on top of all these others who've suffered. lorna, truro
Isn't that a bit naive Angela ? Damien, truro
He's got lawyers speaking up for him and they must know its all in order, otherwise they wouldn't do such a thing – it wouln't be moral would it. Angela, Bodmin
But surely he has had people to advise him about what's ok and what's not ? Don, Coverack maybe more things are coming to light as to how he set up the businesses and how he let them go bust. Ben, Truro
He's just Kevin, Kevin on the Block, had a little, then fleetingly acquired a lot, now just Kevin again, Kevin on the Block ! Cherry, Penryn
When his Company first went into liqidation, it wasn't with this receiver, so why the change now ? Conrad, St Breward
I ask you- even in a row with the Bank, he can't just have a fight – it has to be a 'multi-million pound legal dispute' with nobs on ! Tilly, Zelah
They could do his car-boot at the Football Ground. Bernard, Helston he's just Kevin from the Block ! spingo, manchester
Dooby – you'd not be so chuffed if Mr H owed you or your company money. People have lost their jobs and homes over this guy. That is justification enough to criticise this guy. Berite Bassett, Truro
You lot love bi.tching about this fella – I wish him well with this and other ventures, and hope he can continue to help Cornwall to develop a football side capable of playing league football. GO ON KEV! Dooby, Cornwall
There were lots of calls a while back for the politicians to look into this fiasco, but there doesn't seem to have been much feedback since. Did they ever make a statement about it ? There shouldn't have been planning permission granted in the first place – it's a ridiculously big development proposal for Truro, and only added insult to some existing planning injuries. Charlie, Redruth
Hold on Editor. What was libellous about my last comment? Berite Bassett, Truro If the receiver is looking at all of his assets, it'd be easier to do a yard sale like they do in America. Or a car-boot, cos he's got a lot of cars. Polly Quick, Idless
Does that mean that all the money he deposited for infrastructure works with the Council can be used to pay off creditors too ? Della, Perranporth Which block is he fighting for ? Freddie, Truro
It seems that Mr Heaney is 'confident' of his success in Court. Funny that it's Mr Heaney who's confident…. Dodie M, St Day
"It is in the hands of my lawyers" Sounds like your average detective-police-cop script off the telly. What normally follows is "No Comment" Damian, Falmouth
Perhaps Cornwall Council could buy the site back for the people of Truro and Cornwall – a true community benefit – and then the money handled by the receivers could also help to rescue at least some of the individuals and businesses facing difficulties or ruin, as a result of the liquidation. Winners all round then. Apart from one, obviously. George, Malpas
Sorry,,,,did I say 'good' people,,? Bertie Bassett, Truro
Certainly do, Debs. He seems to put a lot of trust in his lawyers, and not much in anyone else, which speaks volumes in itself. Caroline, Newquay
Debs – Mr Heaney needs good people to speak on his behalf,,, especially with all the alleged upcoming court cases against him,,,,or involving him. Berite Bassett, Truro
I wouldnt say it sickens me but i do find it very funny how hand of fate falls at times. Ben, Truro Does anyone else find the swaggering arrogance of this man, and the people he pays to speak for him, sickening in the extreme ? Debs, St Mawgan
Hey Kev, when are you coming by to pick this car up mate ? It's really clogging up the showroom now. By the way, I asked about the tax for you – you can't use the one from your moped in Monaco over here, it's not legal. Dave, Tresillian
Bertie, what's a 'crash pad' ? I thought he rented a bedsit in Monaco. Or is it called a crash pad when your company's in liquidation ? Jemima, Padstow
You talk about someone having little concern for small communities Stuart – well yes, that describes Kevin Heaney exactly. Jez, Allet
Stuart, Southend, can you elaborate please? Ben, Truro
anyone who was stupid enough or greedy enough to buy up loads of property during the boom, just because they could does not get my sympathy. Did he think prices would rise forever? steve, penzance at least the journos are now listening to what their readers are saying. did anyone else notice that mr heaney isnt decribed as a property tycoon in this story!! ben, Truro
Potentially something sinister here – but no alleagtion is made. GVA Grimley is an OGC approved planinng consultant. If the headline read "private sector govt consultant in property snatch" how would you feel if the same receiver used their compulsory purchase department (yes – they have one) to kick you out onto the street? This firm represents big clients and surely has little concern for small communities. Stuart, southend
Yeah, Just like Michael Jackson selling off memrobellia to raise cash, you might get a crash pad in Monarco for a song. Bertie Bassett, Truro
Hey Ben – I'm sure you'll get your chance. I've got my eye on a nice big house on Lemon Street. Garry, Truro
Mr Lingard thinks the receiver is 'crass'? Crass means – so crude and unrefined as to be lacking in sensibility. Rather describes his client more than the receiver. I expect this'll get removed pretty quickly but hey ho, I'm only pointing out the obvious. Bertie Bassett, Truro
£1.5 million. cheap at half the price. i'll take two. Ben, Truro '

………………………….
All Tied Up?

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Thu May 07, 2009 8:24 pm

The Ditch List
'Truro FC chairman slides from UK rich list.
Thursday April 30, 2009, 09:50
FOOTBALL and property boss Kevin Heaney has dropped off an influential list of Britain's wealthiest people. The chairman of Truro City Football Club and boss of a string of property and development firms does not appear in The Sunday Times Rich List of the UK's top 2,000 millionaires.
It is a spectacular slide down the table for Mr Heaney, of Truro, who last year was ranked 550th with an estimated wealth of £145 million. That figure was down from 2007's estimate of £154 million, at 458th place. Since then, as previously reported, one of his companies, Cornish Homes (UK) Ltd went into liquidation with debts of £4.8 million.
Those lowest on this year's list are reportedly worth £30 million. However, Mr Heaney has had greater success with Truro City, which recently achieved football history by equalling the British record of four successive promotions, rising from football obscurity to the third tier of non-league football.
Other Cornish-linked high-flyers include Marcus Evans, who owns the Trewarthenick estate at Tregony, near Truro, and has seen his fortune buck the economic trend and rise to £400 million in the last year – double its 2008 estimate The business services entrepreneur who has a controlling stake in Ipswich football club, has moved from 397th to 128th. Mr Evans lives most of the time in Bermuda with his wife and young family. He bought Trewarthenick for a reputed £9 million about two years ago and is currently renovating the property in a multi-million pound restoration project.
Among the other Cornwall-based tycoons still on the list, the family of Bruce Robertson, who owns Trago Mills stores in Cornwall and Devon, is now said to be worth £83 million – £20 million less than previously, placing him 688th overall. The family owns three separate shopping outlets as well as a development company. Despite the recession, it is planning to build a new £7.5 million garden centre in Devon, as well as a £36 million budget shopping mall in Wales.
Olga Polizzi, who owns the Tresanton Hotel in St Mawes, comes 146th in the list with her brother Rocco Forte. The family's London hotel businesses, family inheritance, and the Tresanton Hotel are together now estimated to be worth £350 million, compared to £450 million in 2008.
Cornish food processing giant Graham Roach, who started work in the family business at the age of 15, is now estimated to be worth £75 million, compared to £87 million last year.
Music moguls Roger Taylor and Tim Rice, who have homes in the county (Duchy!), are also estimated to be worth £65 million and £140 million respectively. The wealthiest person in the south west is Lord Vestey, whose currently estimated £750 million fortune was made in the meat industry. He lives in Gloucestershire.  
COMMENTS:
i love u xxxxxxxxx jess h, london commented on 06-May-2009 21:12
Does anybody really care? The man is a clown with only his own interests in mind – this stuff about him being the saviour of Cornish football is IMO odious in the extreme. Gilbert Coombe, Portreath commented on 02-May-2009 13:01
What is Heaney actually worth then ? Jools, hayle commented on 01-May-2009 16:01
Kev mate, will you be wanting this new one for the car-boot – the fore-court's still chocka. Davey, Tresillian commented on 01-May-2009 15:58
What a powerful image and succinct metaphor – "a string of property and development firms" – one can see the individual pearls, popping and cascading all over the floor, in the mind's eye as one considers it ……….. Jess, truro commented on 01-May-2009 15:55
Looks like the "spectacular slide down" has well and truly started – where will it all end ? Amongst the swings and the roundabouts, there's always something unsavoury in the sandpit. Ryan, lanner commented on 01-May-2009 15:46
Dear oh dear, Kev, it's looking more and more like a car-boot as the best option – you could run a number of pitches simultaneously after all. chas, threemilestone commented on 01-May-2009 15:41
When the (so-called) Rich List was published this year, it was made clear that anyone whose affairs are under investigation, through receivership and the like, would not be included. Does this mean that some creditors may still get paid or not we wonder…..? Damien, polgooth commented on 01-May-2009 15:34
"Rising from football obscurity, to the third tier of non-league football ………." ??? Kevin, truro commented on 01-May-2009 15:28
It's all been part of the hype. Now he can't go round introducing himself as the 550th richest man in Britain, he's going to have to fall back on his good looks and charm. Good luck with that, Kev! Gary, truro commented on 01-May-2009 15:16
I retract my previous statement! After reading old articles by the West Briton I have found no 'soft spot' for Mr Heaney. I must offer my apologies to Mr Reines. Keep up the good work. Fiona, Helston commented on 01-May-2009 13:42
I think this paper has a soft spot for Mr Heaney, I leave a comment that IS NOT rude or offensive meerly stating a point and they don't show it, freedom of speech anyone! Fiona, Helston commented on 30-Apr-2009 14:50
Of course Mr Heaney has never had £145m sitting in a bank account. The previous estimates of his wealth were based upon the valuation of his businesses which, at one time, made some money. It is also very clear that the market capitalisation of major housebuilders (like Barratt) have declined by far more than £145m. Very Cynical, Cornwall commented on 30-Apr-2009 12:51
makes you wonder whether he actually had 145 million last year. i mean to lose 115 million quid in a year is a bit careless and would indicate that he never had in the first place. even the barratts and taylor wimpey's of this world which build a damn site more houses than cornish homes ever did havent lost that much money. come on kev who you kidding? Ben, Truro commented on 30-Apr-2009 11:04 '

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:05 pm

Man From Monaco-Update 
'Thursday, December 17, 2009, 09:45 
TRURO City Football Club boss and property developer Kevin Heaney is facing another high level legal fight – this time over the former city centre bus station site.The battle with receivers for his collapsed company comes as a fifth employment tribunal and case in the Irish Supreme Court have still to be settled.

The site of the former bus station is now the subject of a High Court action in London, say his solicitors.A Bristol-based firm of receivers, GVA Grimley, said it is still managing the site, which was part of Mr Heaney's property empire.A sign at the site in Fairmantle Street, currently occupied by an empty office block and temporary car park, originally said it had been acquired by Mr Heaney's company Cornish Homes (UK) Ltd.Since the firm went into liquidation last year owing 166 companies and individuals, including many across Cornwall, a total £4.8 million, the sign has been replaced with one saying GVA Grimley is offering the property for sale with planning permission.

Mr Heaney had previously received approval from the former Carrick District Council for an office block.GVA Grimley had advertised the plot earlier in the year with a guide price of £1.5 million.Another sign says estate agent Alder King is offering it for rent on the instructions of the receivers.A spokesman for GVA Grimley said: "Receivers have been appointed for the property and we are managing it in accordance with their wishes. The letting board has been put up because some of the tenants have moved on."Speaking for Mr Heaney, Chris Lingard, from Follett Stock solicitors, said: "This site is now the subject of a High Court action in London and that limits what can be said."

Meanwhile, an employment tribunal by Karen Austin, of Truro, against Cornish Homes (UK) Ltd for unfair dismissal, unpaid holiday leave, unpaid wages, sex discrimination, failure to provide terms and conditions, breach of contract and suffering a detriment or discrimination as a result of pregnancy, was postponed.It is expected a settlement may be reached after four other tribunals against Mr Heaney and Cornish Homes (UK) Ltd were settled before going to full hearings.It is understood the agreements prevent either party from discussing the cases and Mrs Austin has refused to speak to the West Briton.

At the same time, delays have also hit an appeal by Mr Heaney against a decision by Ireland's High Court in favour of local man Michael Barrett.It is understood Mr Barrett sued Mr Heaney over a failed property development deal on Achill Island, County Mayo.Mr Heaney did not attend and Mr Barrett refused to discuss details of the case with the West Briton at this time.Mr Heaney's solicitors have said the case concerns a dispute over a construction contract.

Originally due to be heard in October and then November, the appeal before the Supreme Court has been adjourned until mid-January.

As previously reported, furious creditors attended a hearing more than a year ago when Cornish Homes (UK) Ltd went into liquidation.More than £4m of its debt was owed to football club chairman and owner Mr Heaney – whose wealth was estimated at £154m and £145m in 2007 and 2008, respectively, by the Sunday Times – and two of his other businesses.

According to Companies House, another of his companies, Cornish Homes (Lettings) Ltd was dissolved in February.'

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:37 am

Man From Monaco Fan Mail
Comments (as of 23.30  17.12.2009 )

This High Court case is being held in London because it is a High Court case. There is only one High Court ... it is in London.
Terry, Truro 
commented on 17-Dec-2009 18:03

Why is the High Court case being held in London, and not Truro ?
It's surely of considerable local interest and your local public ought to be able to watch. It is after all very much in the public interest, and it's important that the various parts of the picture are all available to be viewed together.
Mary, Mayo 
commented on 17-Dec-2009 17:37

Just time to get the last bus Kev ! 
Callum, Grampond Road 
commented on 17-Dec-2009 17:24

Heaney said he was ill as a reason for not going to Dublin, but I gather it was a 24 hour bug, because he was waving his rattle at the Match next day.
Dermot, Achill Sound 
commented on 17-Dec-2009 17:07

I got something through my door only last week from Andrew George as part of his electioneering, and not before time, saying that he would take a stand for local people against this type of developer's exploitation, and the damage done for local peoples' lives.

Let's hope that if he's re-elected, he keeps his promise and looks for some justice here - he at least tried to look into what happened with Baltic Pine at Long Rock, which was a similar sort of story.
If he isn't re-elected, alternative candidates please note !
Kernowman, Hayle
commented on 17-Dec-2009 16:59 

Is the term 'Football Boss' technically correct, since Folly Stock are taking the commercial receipts, and are therefore presumably calling the shots ?
I realize there aren't many of the historically applied terms which are still appropriate (such as 'tycoon'), but if you need any current suggestions, I'm sure that your readers will oblige.
Pete, St Austell
commented on 17-Dec-2009 16:49 

What i'm reading here is all sounding a very familiar story and the last time i saw him was at the millennium. You guys probably need to start joining the dots.
Feargus, Castlebar 
commented on 17-Dec-2009 16:16

There's a lot of history.
Tom, Achill, Eire. 
commented on 17-Dec-2009 16:06

Moves his cars around.
George, Trurocommented on 17-Dec-2009 16:00 

What does Kevin Heaney do these days if the businesses have folded and the Fotball's being run by Folly's ?
harry, perranwell 
commented on 17-Dec-2009 15:58

Let's hope that Mr Barrett will talk to the West Briton when his case is over. It sounds as if his lengthy tale may help to serve as a stark warning to anyone else thinking of doing business with Kev.
Myra, Grampound 
commented on 17-Dec-2009 15:55

Apart from Heaney himself of course, it seems that the only people to profit in any measure from an association with him are lawyers.
Carrie, St Agnes 
commented on 17-Dec-2009 15:51

That assumes he's been paying his solicitors ! On the 2008 list of companies affected by the liquidation of Cornish Homes (UK) Ltd, there were a number of solicitors' firms with substantial unpaid bills.
Dylan, Redruth 
commented on 17-Dec-2009 15:48

According to what I can see on the internet, this Irish case has been going on since 2002 - that's nearly eight years ! Heaney lost the case earlier this year, and is now appealing. If he has the resource for this sort of fight, then surely he has the resource to simply pay his creditors.
Rod, Zelah 
commented on 17-Dec-2009 15:44

How is it that Folly's are able to keep defending him, making money out of that, and also take money from the commercial rights of the Football Club ?
Tina, Truro 
commented on 17-Dec-2009 15:41

Not just an issue for Truro, but for Cornwall.
And morality. And justice. And decency. And concern for decent, honest people.
Gemm, Carharrack 
commented on 17-Dec-2009 15:39

Truro must rue the day this man walked into town.
Hal, Penryn 
commented on 17-Dec-2009 15:35

This has been going on for years and years. There has been warning after warning. But the thin veil of so called 'respectability' often cloaks people, gives the appearance of good intention and success, and so others are taken in. Let's hope that the 'outfitters' of this veneer now see the truth of what they have helped protect, and therefore what damage they too have helped to perpetrate.

The victims are real people, honest people with real businesses and real lives, whose existence has been seriously damaged by what's been done.
Hopefully Cornwall, with all its positive qualities, will shame the wrongdoings, expose the wrongdoer, and outshine this sorry chapter in its history.
Jim, Truro 
commented on 17-Dec-2009 15:31

Keep fighting Kev
dan rogers, truro 
commented on 17-Dec-2009 15:25

These matters are but the tip of an iceberg, the base of which extends well into the past, and the foundations for which continuing activity extend well into the future - unless someone plumbs the depths, and clears the shipping lanes......
Dennis, Truro 
commented on 17-Dec-2009 15:19

Hahahahaha!!!
Johnny Kidd, Truro 
commented on 17-Dec-2009 14:34

Sadly, his 'destruction' of the Cornish townscape will outlive this nasty little man...
How we embrace these people during their acts of architectural and environmental 'vandalism', when they appear on the Sunday Times Rich list, yet how we turn on them, once signs of trouble appear; let's hope Truro - and its football club - are not taken in by the spin from the next wealthy 'god-father' to hit the West Briton headlines... Can we learn anything from this?
P. Lemon, Penryn 
commented on 17-Dec-2009 12:37

at least the retoric about him being a property tycoon has been toned down a bit. how the mighty have fallen.
Ben, Truro 
commented on 17-Dec-2009 11:34

TeamKernow

Re: Truro Football stadium plans approved

Post by TeamKernow » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:25 pm

In the interests of continuity...

Image'Man From Monaco's Latest Erection'Image
Hommity Roost wrote:As usual, the commentators seem to have the measure of the man, and are rather more on the ball than most of the players.

http://www.thisiscornwall.co.uk/news/Cl ... ticle.html

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:06 pm

In the interests of continuity (2)...

Hommity Roost:

ImageHas the Man from Monaco become the Man from the Yukon?Image
Hommity Roost wrote:You've got to give Kevin Heaney his due, he never says never.

The Matalan millionaire has given us a rare glimpse of some of his offshore assets this week, in the form of four 19 year old teenagers from that world class soccer nation Canada as the secret weapon to lift his beleagured Poundstretcher FC (aka Truro City Football Club) out of the doldrums of the Zamaretto League into the dizzy heights of ... well, the next league up. http://www.thisiscornwall.co.uk/news/Ci ... ticle.html

With players queuing up to get through the turnstiles (out of, rather than into) Treyew Road, the club up to its neck in debt, the man who boasts the deepest pockets and the shortest arms in Cornwall fending off his own creditors in the courts, and supporters threatening to boycott home games until he goes, Heaney has had to look a bit further afield for his pre-season shopping spree this year in his efforts to stay ahead of the headlong race between getting a team out on the field and the club going bust.

As someone has commented on the latest This is Cornwall thread to feature the latest con tricks of Shameless Heaney, it's not that long ago since the national press and Radio 4 were making a fuss about the scams perpetrated on naive and ambitious young African wannabe football stars by 'agents' from big British clubs. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fe ... dream.html

The frozen wastes of Canada must now be the only bit of the planet where Heaney's reputation hasn't gone before him. But even by his standards, this latest scam is a particularly blatant, cynical and nasty piece of exploitation.

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:36 pm

Last edited by TeamKernow on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cormorant

Post by Cormorant » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Does Cornwall need a stadium? I would say that Cornwall does. Whether we call Cornwall a County, Duchy, Country. Cornwall needs a stadium. In my opinion.

Cormorant

Post by Cormorant » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:08 pm

I have to agree with Graham Hart. Folk encourage Campaign Kernow, yet are against a sports stadium for Cornwall? I begin to understand why I have never voiced my opinions here before.

Cormorant

Post by Cormorant » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:28 am

A stadium for Cornwall

http://tiny.cc/rxsnv

Doesn't matter to me where it is, but Tolgus would be handy :lol:

Rosko

Post by Rosko » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:12 pm

Finally recognised for what he (Kevin Heaney) is, a FRAUD :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19371372

Good job we never paid for a 2-zillion seater stadium for this twat and his 400 supporters (probably inflated figure). Now perhaps the true life-long players and supporters can enjoy a Heaney-free future...

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:44 pm

Cornwall does need a stadium, but not at the expense of a vast housing development benefitting only more in-migrants. Which has happened anyway, the stadium being used merely as cover. There are certain councillors at Kremlin Kernow who need to be brought to account, especially as their own accounts have most certainly benefitted hugely. The sooner an Inquiry starts, the better for all of us.

Rosko

Post by Rosko » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:09 am

Sadly, it'll never happen, Marhak, because the police, including the smart Cornish ones, are more interested in hounding down nationalists who own copies of John Angarrack's books, than to go after real-life white collar criminals, that slowly destroy the very communities they (the police) are paid to protect, ie bent council councillors and other local & national politicians, practically all on the take, as so clearly demonstrated during the expenses scandal; how many them were left to walk away, Scott-free? Speaks volumes about how the system works....

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:41 am

Aw, crap! I have all three of John's books. How many years hard labour is that?