Lost Souls in Kernow (Cornwall)

Topical debate
TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:07 pm

Lost Jack May Still Be Adrift & In Need Of A Steer!

edited by: TeamKernow, Jul 26, 2008 - 12:08 PM

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:43 pm

LOST! The English Surfing Federation - Press Ganging Cornwall's Child Mariners!

Curious rigging features of the curious craft that is the English Smurfing Federation:

1.It claims to be based in England but has in fact insinuated itself into The Duchy Of Cornwall which is NOT in England.

2.It claims to be a non-profit organisation - yet it appears to have no publicly accessible constitution or registered offices.

3.It appears to be run out of the EnglishSurfSchool also based in The Duchy Of Cornwall and NOT in England.

4.The web site of the so-called self-styled English Smurfing Federation is non-functional and merely parked at Sedo Domain Parking to generate some advertising revenue for the domain owner who is?:

Anyone wishing to help the English Smurfing Federation get UNLOST and navigate a safe return to English National Waters which are NOT the Waters of The Duchy Of Cornwall may wish to contact the Cap'n Briggs of this strangely crewless, aimless and chimerial Marie Celeste of a vessel, Rob Barber, with some navigation tips:

Rob Barber - LOST English Smurfing Federation Cap'n.

Key Questions:

1.Why has the British Surfing Association not(to date) facilitated the establishment of the Cornish Surfing Federation under its auspices, particularly as The Duchy Of Cornwall's own internationally active National Cornish Surfing Team already exists.

2.Why does the British Surfing Association appear to condone the Anglo-Imperialist transnational boundary insults perpetrated upon the sport of surfing in The Duchy Of Cornwall by the duplicit self-styled English Surfing Federation.

3.Why do corporate sponsors such as
Rip Curl, Yoshimi, Fistral Blu, Tony Dillon Construction, Carphone Warehouse, Estpix Photography, Cult, Etnies, Ignite, Eden Project, Gul, Newquay's Finest, Cornwall's Coolest, Ben Jones Photography, Reef, Lusty Glaze, Air Southwest, Prego Prego, Wavelength, Lush Longboards, Fluid Juice Surf Boards, Billabong, Hurley, Fistral Spa, Robbie Westcombe Promotions, Alder, Hybrid Clothing lend spurious credibility to this dubious Anglo-Imperialist quasi-official body(?) calling itself the English Surfing Federation based in The Duchy Of Cornwall and NOT in England?

Clearly not only is this curious ESF empty vessel way off course - so are its cargo net hangers on!

NB: Not only is this dubious ESF organisation busy wangling 'wonga' from undereducated gullible corporates, it is also busy lobbying the UK Government for funding despite not having any apparent constitution and basing itself in a country that is NOT England.

edited by: TeamKernow, Jul 29, 2008 - 02:39 PM

Pfishwick

Post by Pfishwick » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:16 am

Laghyades

Post by Laghyades » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:33 am

"You can't have an isolated little Cornwall on its own"

No, not when Kernow can be isolated far more efficiently within the clutches of England.

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:52 pm

LOST! - Show Of Hands - Adrift On A Sea Of Wet Anglo-Imperialist Dreams.

edited by: TeamKernow, Jul 29, 2008 - 05:53 PM

Fulub-le-Breton

Post by Fulub-le-Breton » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:33 pm

If you want some long term lost souls: http://thecornishdemocrat.blogspot.com/ ... pport.html

edited by: Fulub-le-Breton, Jul 31, 2008 - 09:50 AM

Pfishwick

Post by Pfishwick » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:11 pm

Now come alone Patrick ol' son, have the tablets stopped working again?

No Mike, just posting the owning authority's web page regarding the Lizard lighthouse without adding my own commentary - nothing more to it than that, tablets not involved. :-)

"You can't have an isolated little Cornwall on its own"

No, not when Kernow can be isolated far more efficiently within the clutches of England.

Laghyades, that's a quote from the John Angarrack radio interview on the web,(courtesy of Graham Hart) and I agree with John. The nature of Kernow's non-isolation is of course negotiable (that's putting it mildly ;-))Remember that Cornwall is "in the clutches" of the UK, not England, for the time being at least.

Nos da,

Patrick

Kéighlán

Post by Kéighlán » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:53 am

Isn't there a Canadian waship off the coast of Cornwall? i saw it on the History channel. Apparently someone accidently let off a bomb on it and it sunk and killed like...everyone.

ThingsThatGoFlirInTheShla

Post by ThingsThatGoFlirInTheShla » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:03 am

Kéighlán said:
Isn't there a Canadian waship off the coast of Cornwall? i saw it on the History channel. Apparently someone accidently let off a bomb on it and it sunk and killed like...everyone.

Congratulations.
What relevance does that have in the slightest?

Kéighlán

Post by Kéighlán » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:35 pm

Person who posted this said something about shipwrecks, i didn't bother reading all the comments. I thought this was a post about shipwrecks off the Cornish coast lol

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:34 pm

Better to pay full attention, Kéighlán, to help ensure relevancy in your hitherto overhasty and inadequately considered interjections. You needn't bother replying to this - just stick to the thread topic in future - and beware the Celtic predeliction for poetry, extended metaphor and allegorical tales...

edited by: TeamKernow, Aug 04, 2008 - 04:33 PM

Gravydave

Post by Gravydave » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:32 pm

Lost Souls in Kernow (Cornwall)

TeamKernow pay full attention, the above quote can't be about you as you don't live here in Cornwall as you have selected to live in Bristol, remember? I know I am not sticking to the thread topic, but in away I am as you must be a lost soul in Bristol!

GD, living here in Cornwall

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:50 pm

Grand Dame Gravy Davy - you are a complete and utter 'lost soul' tw*t.

In that respect, yes, your contribution is indeed topical.

edited by: TeamKernow, Aug 04, 2008 - 08:55 PM