Lost Souls in Kernow (Cornwall)

Topical debate
TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:40 pm

You are welcome to claim whatever you like, gravydavy.Just make sure you do it within your own personally initiated thread or elsewhere rather than b*ggering up other people's discussion at C24 with your infantile obsessions. No-one is obliged to believe or pay attention to a word you say - that is one extremely positive characteristic of fora such as this - ideas and propositions are tested in their own right regardless of their source. Places such as these (even if 'virtual') where open and frank discussion can take place without fear or favour are widely beneficial in many many ways and something to value rather than abuse like you have done. You will find that (remember you are a new arrival who has been quite incredibly indulged and tolerated considering your outrageous conduct - you should recognise and appreciate that) generally speaking, members of C24 are more interested in seriously, genuinely and intelligently exploring issues and ideas affecting and relevant to The Duchy Of Cornwall's past, present and future, wherever they come from,within a framework of mutual member respect than pursuing idiotic and vitriolic personal vendettas in a manner that so blatantly breeches the terms of membership of C24.

Here is a certainty that is currently self-evidential - YAATFW.

edited by: TeamKernow, Aug 09, 2008 - 11:21 PM

Gravydave

Post by Gravydave » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:28 pm

None you of you own c24 or make the rules. I bet if anyone knows TK you will find he lives in Bristol. A single post to counter this would be helpful.

Moonshine

Post by Moonshine » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:35 pm

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:36 pm

What are those rules exactly,gravydavy?

Please locate them and post them in full here so we can all make sure we abide by them as we navigate these difficult and dangerous waters which could so readily render up yet another 'Lost Soul Of Kernow(Cornwall)'.

This is doubly important to SYFSA as you appear determined to dig a big black hole for yourself - one with potential and quite imminent serious legal ramifications in the REAL world.

edited by: TeamKernow, Aug 09, 2008 - 11:39 PM

Gravydave

Post by Gravydave » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:40 pm

TK you seem very upset, By rules I mean you can't stop me posting.

Griffin

Post by Griffin » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:44 pm

None you of you own c24 or make the rules. I bet if anyone knows TK you will find he lives in Bristol. A single post to counter this would be helpful.

Cornwall, Bristol, I really don't care, though currently I take his word over yours anyway. What matters is that he seems to actually care about some of the issues Cornwall faces, much more than you, which, as he pointed out, is the reason why most of us are here. apart from people like you, who seem only interested in causing trouble.
TK is very right, lots of people who are Cornish don't live in Cornwall anymore, yet they still come here because it is important for them. Lots of people here certainly can't claim to be Cornish, I am one of them, as I only have cornish background, yet most people here have been extremely welcoming to me and my opinions, which I think is a great thing.

so basically to sum up, I dohn't really care, as I dohn't believe it has any relevance whatsoever and you're:
(a) being an attention seeking trouble maker
and
(b) looking pretty stupid as you go about it...
Take my advice, I'm not using it anyhow.

Gravydave

Post by Gravydave » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:52 pm

So why is it so hard to say I don't live in Cornwall?

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:56 pm

Why do you want to?

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:05 am

gravydave said:
TK you seem very upset, By rules I mean you can't stop me posting.

TK are not at all 'upset', YFLT.

TK are seriously offended, clearly along with others, that you, YLFW, have hijacked Shaz's thread for your pea-brained peurile personal selfish self-appointed mission which you could have dealt with simply and promptly by sending TK a personal message via the C24 messaging facility.

Hunlef

Post by Hunlef » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:15 am

TeamKernow said:
[quote=gravydave]TK you seem very upset, By rules I mean you can't stop me posting.

TK are not at all 'upset', YFLT.

TK are seriously offended, clearly along with others, that you, YLFW, have hijacked Shaz's thread for your pea-brained peurile personal selfish self-appointed mission which you could have dealt with simply and promptly by sending TK a personal message via the C24 messaging facility.[/quote]
TK, don't get too upset over Gravystroker who is just an asshole. His latest outbursts appear to indicate that he has been "chokin' the chicken" once again!

Moonshine

Post by Moonshine » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:27 am