The Duchy Of Cornwall - Penzance Harbour Threatened By Cornwall Council Route Partnership Plan ?

Topical debate
Mark

Re: The Duchy Of Cornwall - Penzance Harbour Threatened By C

Post by Mark » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Saw this poster in town earlier:

http://savetheholyheadland.blogspot.com ... ition.html

Seems I'm not the only one who thinks Hicks should resign!
As long as a hundred of us remain alive, we shall never give in to the domination of the English. We fight not for glory, not for wealth nor honours but only and alone for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life...

Ludgvan

Post by Ludgvan » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Statement from meeting
called by Andrew George MP to discuss the Penzance to Scilly link

JOINT STATEMENT ISSUED BY REPRESENTATIVES AT THE MEETING INCLUDING:

Isles of Scilly Steamship Company, Council of the Isles of Scilly, Penzance Town Council, Penzance Ward Members of Cornwall Council, Penzance Chamber of Commerce, Penzance Business Network, Penzance Hotel and Tourism Association, Penzance Harbour Users Association, Penzance Civic Society, Friends of Penzance Harbour, Penzance Harbourside businesses
(Penwith Marine Services, Waterside Meadery, Bosun’s Locker) and interested local professionals (Andy Travers, Keith Bell, Charlie Cartwright)

This was a very constructive meeting. A clear and shared determination to safeguard and improve the Penzance to Scilly Ferry Link was reaffirmed. The meeting was unanimous in its commitment to:

1. Respond enthusiastically to the challenge set out in the Transport Minister’s letter dated 31st March 2011 which invited local stakeholders to work with the Department “to develop a simpler, lower cost solution for passenger traffic between Penzance and St Mary’s” and acknowledges with gratitude that the Department “will give priority to considering funding such a solution.” The meeting recognised that this would inevitably mean that any such solution would need to work within the parameters of existing permissions, development lines and harbour revision orders. The meeting felt that, with all stakeholders fully engaged, it was confident that such an ambitious challenge could be met;

2. Recognises and values the significant contribution of Cornwall Council and unanimously encourages the Council to join local stakeholders, elected representatives and civil society representatives and organisations to assist in meeting that challenge. In particular invites Cornwall Council’s suggestions on proposed structures to effectively progress a bid.

http://www.andrewgeorge.org.uk/index.ph ... o%20Scilly

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:41 am

Were there any notable absentees from this meeting?

Ludgvan

Post by Ludgvan » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:46 am

Were there any notable absentees from this meeting?
Not really, all of the key organisations who are committed to progressing the Scilly Link were represented, it was an inclusive meeting.

As it says, Cornwall Council didn't attend, though Pz Cornwall Councillors were there. No Duchy representative in person, Council of the IoS no doubt feeding back to them.

Much good work done, and a very constructive development of ideas >> "A clear and shared determination to safeguard and improve the Penzance to Scilly Ferry Link was reaffirmed."

Ludgvan

Post by Ludgvan » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:01 pm

From Cornwall Community News:

"A Whitehall insider was even more scathing when contacted by the News for off the record comment.

The civil servant told us: “If the Isles of Scilly Link Bid had in fact charged into Whitehall waving large tusks and trumpeting it couldn’t have been less well received.

“It was so obviously a White Elephant anyway that in the final analysis it hardly mattered. Now we’ve sunk it and that’s that.

“It’s not that we’re opposed to a viable or partly-subsidised link to the Scilly Isles: indeed it’s precisely because we do want one that this project has been turned away.

“But wasting the taxpayers money on enterprises whose books read like a Spanish Lottery email is not the way to build a solid economic base in a far-flung region of the British Isles.” "

http://www.cornwallcommunitynews.co.uk/ ... o-you-did/

Who knew Whitehall civil servants could be so colourful. I didn't entirely believe the veracity of this vivid statement at first, but received a rather terse reply to my enquiry as to its origins:

"Of course it was. I'm not sure we acknowledge the suggestion that we would invent a quote. In case you were minded to ask, we wouldn't reveal a source either, however much we agreed or disagreed with what they said. Where did you get the idea any of our news articles might contain quotes that were not 'really said' ?"

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:36 pm

The following was spotted on a Facebook blog today. Feast your eyes before rolling them to the heavens....

"Speaking of travesties, it seems that Cornwall Council's descent into undemocratic farce continues unabated with the news that portfolio holder for Transport, Blood Letting and Nazi Analogies Cllr G. Hicks has ordered the closure of the Council's parking panel. BBC's blogger Graham Smith reports that this email was received mysteriously in his inbox:

Eliot (sic),

Cllr Hicks has asked me to cancel the Panel meeting on Wednesday and to terminate the Panel. Can this be done pl. Katie, we need to tell the guy from Looe.

Peter Moore - Local Transport Manager

The Chairman of the Panel was, until its demise, Cllr Andrew Wallis from Porthleven, who has on occasions voiced some concerns about the current regime. Any hint of revenege is purely coincidental, I am sure. What really matters to me, though, is if this is even legal? Abandoning a panel without democratic mandate would have been, just 10 years ago, a heinous crime, but since the rise of cabinet government in councils, executive powers seem to be the order of the day. Simply put, ordinary Councollors can do nothing about anything; occasionally they are bunged a panel or committee where they talk a lot about a subject, the results of which are roundly ignored by the leaders of their authority."

Ladies and gentlemen, this has got to stop before it gets totally out of control.

Ludgvan

Post by Ludgvan » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:24 pm

I certainly agree about the cabinet system.

Where I disagree is that Graeme Hicks should carry the can for EVERYTHING.

For example, Wallis says this about the winding up of the Parking Panel: "I did though manage to speak to Graeme after I called him to ask a few basic questions. One of them was why are you getting rid of the Panel? His answer was I don't want to, but it was a Leadership (political) decision. Today, Graeme apologised to the way in which I found out."

Fundamentally though I am surprised that Philip Hygate, Chairman of the Route Partnership has completely escaped any condemnation. It was Hygate who allowed events to escalate out of control, it was Hygate who intentionally caused so much trouble by (I believe) introducing the idea of going to Falmouth, and it was Hygate who ultimately duped those who need the link the most, namely the Scillonians.

I'm not condoning Graeme H's behaviour which was horrible, but he still has the capacity to be a better councillor than most, tho' maybe only under a Committee system.

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:30 am

Probably because Hygate made sure of being one of the least visible people involved. When you examine all the Press coverage and even meetings between the Council and the concerned (one of which I attended in an upstairs room in St John's Hall), Hygate's name rarely, if ever, appears. Rather than appear as the front man, he placed Graeme in view, while Dwelly, Waters etc. took the spotlight in Penzance itself. Quite a neat bit of stage management, when you consider it.

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:35 pm

:idea: Choppy Waters :idea:

'The chairman of Penzance Chamber of Commerce, who campaigned vigorously in favour of a now-stalled harbour scheme, has been threatened with legal action over a contentious official newsletter.

Mike Waters dispatched the heartfelt missive in the light of transport minister Norman Baker's refusal to dedicate £35 million worth of public money to a scheme to enhance the Isles of Scilly sea link.The newsletter from the Chamber of Commerce opens with updates on a handful of local matters before launching into what Mr Waters headlines as a "personal view". His broadsides against The Isles of Scilly Steamship Company and the actions of its chairman, Andrew May, who is named in job title only, have resulted in a stern warning of legal action.

A spokesman for the company, which operates the ferry service between Penzance and Scilly, said the newsletter must be withdrawn immediately."Our lawyers have formally written to the Chamber of Commerce demanding a retraction and apology for the unfounded and damaging allegations made about the company in the newsletter," he said.

Mr Waters said he had not yet seen the lawyers' letter, but stood by what he had written. "It is a personal opinion, which I reiterated in the newsletter a couple of times.I stand by what I have said. This is a personal point of view and I have made that clear. If I have upset anyone, they should come after me and not the chamber."

When the often-bitter debate about the plans for the Penzance harbour end of the Cornwall Council-led Route Partnership scheme erupted over two years ago, Mr Waters was the first to put his head above the parapet and speak in favour of it. A passionate advocate for investment in the town, he has since helped gather a petition of more than 3,000 names which supported the harbour works in Penzance. He has also spoken at a number of public and council meetings in favour of the scheme. In the newsletter, which Mr Waters estimates could be read by about 400 members and associate organisations, he writes of his deep personal regret that it did not win Government backing. However, he goes on to slate a number of organisations and people, including Penzance Town Council and Mr Baker himself.

Particular criticism is levelled against St Ives MP Andrew George who, Mr Waters says, has done a "great disservice" to his constituents. He further accuses him of "repeatedly working against the Route Partnership plans". Mr George said he did not wish to get drawn into the argument and instead was keen to focus on the future. Last week, he led his own "coalition of the willing", which hopes to salvage efforts to upgrade the link between Penzance and the Isles of Scilly. '

'When in the springtime of the year
When the trees are crowned with leaves
When the ash and oak, and the birch and yew
Are dressed in ribbons fair

When owls call the breathless moon
In the blue veil of the night
The shadows of the trees appear
Amidst the lantern light

We've been rambling all the night
And some time of this day
Now returning back again
We bring a garland gay

Who will go down to those shady groves
And summon the shadows there
And tie a ribbon on those sheltering arms
In the springtime of the year

The songs of birds seem to fill the wood
That when the fiddler plays
All their voices can be heard
Long past their woodland days

And so they linked their hands and danced
Round in circles and in rows
And so the journey of the night descends
When all the shades are gone

"A garland gay we bring you here
And at your door we stand
It is a sprout well budded out
The work of our Lord's hand"
Last edited by TeamKernow on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mark

Post by Mark » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:04 pm

That bloated (in physique and imagined station) quisling of an oaf Waters, should bow out, along with his quisling pard Hicks.
Shameful characters, the pair of them.

Here: http://www.southwestbusiness.co.uk/corn ... ticle.html lies more propaganda from 'Wally' Waters...
As long as a hundred of us remain alive, we shall never give in to the domination of the English. We fight not for glory, not for wealth nor honours but only and alone for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life...

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:01 pm

Mark wrote:...quisling...
....................................It's clear where you're coming from, Mark:
....................................Image
................................................Walrus......Egg Man

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:28 pm

:idea: Fresh Start :idea:

' "WE ARE in the last chance saloon," St Ives MP Andrew George told a packed meeting to discuss the future of Penzance Harbour on Thursday night. The audience of around 250 people in St John's Hall were shown a blank piece of paper to illustrate the current options on the table for the Penzance end of the Isles of Scilly sea link.

They were told by representatives from Penzance Town Council, the Penzance Seafront Forum and consultants Hyder that it was up to them to put forward suggestions for the future of the transport scheme. The public meeting was the first since the Department for Transport (DfT) turned down funding for the original £62 million Isles of Scilly sea link scheme in March this year.

Tony Woodhams, on behalf of the Penzance Seafront Forum, said the project was likely to have around £8 million to spend on the Penzance end of the scheme this time around. Mr George said the timescales were tight and there were strict constraints around the development of a project to meet the DfT criteria for funding. "We as a community have learnt a lot of lessons from the past," he said. "This is the last chance saloon. The community needs to come together for the good of Penzance. This is a very important oppportunity."

Numerous calls were made by members of the audience to look at the options surrounding Albert Pier, which does not fall within the Harbour Revision Order and would therefore take much longer to develop. Mike Adams, a leading figure in the Future for Penzance group which campaigned in favour of Option A, argued that if Albert Pier was the right solution for Penzance, it was worth taking time over. "If we miss this tranche of funding, let's go for the second tranche of funding, but let's get it right for Penzance for a change," he said. "Let's take our time and get it right." '

Roger Lowry

Post by Roger Lowry » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:53 pm

Report for consideration by Hyder Consultants
for a harbour improvement scheme.

By Peter M Le Mare

The Cornwall Council, at least the Cabinet and Councillor responsible for Transport, tried to force on us, despite many years of advice to the contrary, a scheme that they called Option A. Still to this day I don't really know why, as the scheme was both impractical, unreasonably expensive, and would have destroyed our most important heritage asset.

At the time many of us were prepared but extremely reluctantly, to support a scheme called Option PZ as a compromise but only IF it would be the only way to save our South Quay and Pier. Hyder and the Seafront Forum have said that there is a blank sheet, however I fear that there may well be some secret writing on that sheet: we may again be having a scheme manoeuvred and hoisted on us which is a form of PZ+.

At every large public meeting during this period, the vast majority seemed to suggest that the best scheme would be based on the Albert Pier. This is what that pier was originally built for. It was and still is where the Scillonian shelters in poor weather. It is the ideal place to base the Ferry. And is, I believe the simplest. It was listed high on preferences when a scheme was first suggested in the early 2000's by Hyder and way higher up the list than what later became known as Option A.

PZ plus had some parts that really addressed the problem. Primarily an out of town or near the train/bus station freight depot. Out of town freight depot would be better as this would, to some extent, solve the traffic congestion along Chyandour Cliff. One of the many criticism of Option A was about traffic congestion and Option A did not in any material way address this problem, in fact it may well have added to the problem especially at the Barbican: even if they had concreted the Harbour wall and the beach below there would still have been much queueing on the narrow road here.

Another problem was the separation of passenger from freight which again they claimed would be addressed by Option A. This was nonsense, as this was another consequence of the ridiculous idea of one boat and thus both passengers and freight loading on the same quay and for the same sailing.

The Constraints
We are told that we are now restricted by certain restraints. I am not convinced that these are as clear as suggested by the meeting of 17 November 2011 but we must first consider what these are and I suggest that the proposal that I will outline will come within those constraints in the initial stages.

The main constraints appear to be:
1) Commanding Public support
2) The preservation of the heritage assets/buildings
3) Compatibility with current and future likely vessels
4) No unnecessary cost for the islanders or the operator
5) No new HRO
6) Synergy with St Mary's

I would add another here which is more an important, almost essential, requirement:
7) Allowing for future social and economic developments

The scheme obviously needs to be within the DfT and ERDF rules and the public cost limits.

The Scheme
The scheme I am suggesting in outline is that the passenger traffic should be based on Albert Pier. When this Pier was built it was precisely for this reason. The late Victorian marine engineers and others realised that the South Pier was neither adequate for future size of ships or upgradeable to withstand the storms particularly from the South East and the prevailing South West. Almost everyone that knows anything about the sea and the weather here, agrees that development on or to the west of the harbour is not truly tenable.

All of the suggestions outlined here are similar to schemes suggested by The Sailing Club, Penzance Harbour Users (PzHUA), and Trythall Engineering and portions are contained in other peoples suggestions but my personal thoughts on this I believe would be valuable.

The Albert Pier is next to the Railway Station and the Bus station. It is the most sensible place as any visitors can easily access it from those transport terminals. Now, every sailing passengers troop along the narrow and pavement restricted Wharf Road, the bridge and Barbican in all weathers. A passenger terminal near or at the Wet Dock or South Quay will not address this problem.

The second reason why the South Quay is not suitable is that, as before mentioned, any scheme which bases passenger as well as freight at the Wet Dock does not properly separate freight and passengers, which was a supposed requirement for the previous RP schemes. The continued use of South Pier with a permanent passenger terminal would seem to stop any future development to the east and would further give some weight to the highly undesirably use of Rock Armour.

The freight should at least be rationalised at a depot out of town. There are suggestions that this freight depot could be fitted in to the area of the Bus Station Train Station and the Pumping Station or on the old harbour infill car park. I think this will not be ideal especially until we can solve the problem of congestion along Chyandour Cliff. The only solution to this, that I can see is a road going over the railway and into this area on the seaward side of the railway, thus creating a one way system. This may well be in the future but it need not be out of the budget for this scheme as it is a Cornwall County road and traffic responsibility. The Penzance Harbour Users scheme, no doubt somewhat in the future envisages a similar road. The car park where it is now, is not sensible as it brings many visitors traffic into town and along Chyandour. A close but out of town car park is needed and this area can be used for leisure and Sailing Club and leisure boats pens and storage. This would leave even more room for a passenger terminal on Albert Pier with no loss of the present users and businesses on it.

The freight needs to be transferred to specialised containers and that, that cannot, should be rationalised, out of town, and then transported to the quay side. Now, every van, lorry and many large container vehicles come to the Quayside even though most only bring a small amount of freight each. This out of town depot will greatly reduce the commercial traffic along Chyandour, Wharf Road and at the Barbican. Some estimates from present transporters of this freight have said that some 350 traffic movements per sailing could be reduced to as little as 4!

I am told by a skipper of the freight ships that the freight handling at St Mary's is much smoother than in Penzance. The reason is possible partly because of the mostly one way in and from the island and that the quay is much wider and there is room for storage for freight waiting to go. This storage and one simple transport to and from the ship for further distribution, can be satisfied by an out of town depot.

I would also think that Roll On, Roll Off freight may well be desirable, even in the near future. This may cause some problem at St Mary's end but this should not be insurmountable.

The passengers need some sort of covered way and proper check-in terminal. The PZ Option considers a passenger terminal on the site of the Green Sheds and or the Meadery. First this would mean that two businesses and consequence threat to jobs would be affected. Other sites would be needed to re-house these businesses or they would be lost. Certainly the Marine Services is and will be more so in the future needed in Penzance at the wet dock. A terminal only needs to be a covered walkway, tunnel like, along Quay, with a personal luggage handling facility and a waiting room cum café. This is further explained by Charlie Cartwright of Trythall Engineering and this type is used in most other places especially just across the Channel in France. There is plenty of room for this along Albert Pier and provision can be made for the Sailing Club Pens, in the car park if necessary, and there should still be room for the small businesses and the Canoe and Divers Clubs or their re-location. This is Tunnel type covered way could be done along the South Quay at least temporarily but this would not help the trek and carrying of luggage, in inclement weather (with little pavement) along Wharf Road.

A few people have said that dredging to the depth required by the present vessel and possible similar vessels would not be achieved by dredging. Trythall Engineering as well as many other say that this is all that is necessary. However it is possible that there would need to be some small removal of rock but this should be even possible as part of dredging process and thus possible with out a comprehensive HRO. Certainly the dredging should be done and it should come under the maintenance of the harbour and at least partly funded from the Council Maintenance. The entrance to both the wet dock and drying out harbours is urgently required.

The future of the passenger ferry as well as Penzance tourist prospects will be best served if they can increase the passenger traffic rather than increase fares. It appears to be statistically true that this can only be significantly improved by a faster ferry although a more stable boat in poor weather may well help: the most consistent and frequent complaint I am assured is the instability for those not used to the sea. Both these problems but particularly the speed would be solved from a future multi-hull style boat that rides above the waves. There are now two possible proposed by Trythall Engineering, the SWATH or the even more economical High Speed Solar Gas Turbine Boat. Both I understand would sail in up to 4 metre waves and be much more stable than the conventional shallow draft boat. It would also not need the amount of draft even now needed by the present boats.

The Albert Pier is I understand built on a firm foundation of rock and can be dredged and an all tide berth be made here for the Ferry and the draught needed for a fast multi-hull would be easily obtained.

The Future of Penzance
The constraints above include the present and probable future vessels (3) and is dealt with immediately above. But also, the scheme must allow for the future social and economic developments (7). It must look forward to the next 20 years or more. The future for Penzance I firmly believe lies in the tourist industry and the sea. The town must be totally re-connected with the harbour and the sea where it began. Causewayhead
leads directly into chapel Street and down to the Harbour. The sea, that is Mounts Bay is our greatest asset.

Every other harbour town along the South Coast has all tide access marina and other facilities for marine leisure activities. Penzance is so placed that it is the ideal stopping off and jumping off point for the Atlantic, European Western Coast, France, Spain and down to Africa, the Mediterranean and to the Scillies, Wales and Ireland. The PzHUA plans for this with a Car Parking, Shops, Chandlers and a Ferry and a Liner port is the only viable outline plan and in the only viable place. It is the only economically needed and sensible plan.

However the PzHUA plan envisages a gradual move to this end. It only needs a breakwater - and private enterprise will be only too keen to do the rest. Part of the breakwater could be built now, to protect our harbour from the relentless storms, and obviating the need for Rock Armour. The continued use of the South Pier may encourage the use of Rock Armour and the present HRO should not be used for this. Rock armour should not be used and is not the now considered best solution to protecting the coast with rising tide levels. The interim breakwater or something similar is best and allows for leisure craft to visit at all tides on secure moorings.

Here, it might be noted that decent facilities need to be provided for visiting craft. Good showers and easy access to fuel is urgently needed. This again is an obligation on the County Council.

A repair and renovation to Albert Pier, a covered walkway and modern passengers terminal and a contribution to some of the dredging should come within the DfT funding allowance. This is also not restricted by the HRO although the 1990 HRO still in place, would allow for this area to used for the dredging waste to be put and envisage some reclaimed land here: this would reduce the cost of dredging I would say that it is a legal as well as a political obligation that the County, owners of the harbour and Quays as well as the infill car park, should contribute to repair and maintenance. It is certainly a legal obligation to repair and restore the Grade II * South Quay and Pier.

Summary
The use of Albert Pier fulfils all the criteria and constraints.

1) It only requires dredging for it to be used straight away – dredging which should have been done and is necessary now, particular at the entrance.

2) It allows for future upgrading to a better and expanding ferry service that will - hopefully - be a faster, probably multi-hull ferry boat and thus attracting more passengers. This is the only way to expand the passenger service.

3) It will allow for eventual Roll On, Roll Off freight service. The present way of freight - if one adds an out of town freight depot which transfers the cargo into smaller containers and then is taken to the ship - will also allow for a Roll On, Roll Off in the future.

4) This will very greatly reduce the traffic around the Barbican because now many large vans or container vehicles are bringing one pallet or parcel right to the ship (the traffic figure is in the range of 350 vehicles over only 4 per sailing!)

5) It will at least initially be inexpensive as all that is needed is a passenger terminal that is a sheltered (but no doubt glass sided) walk-way tunnel and there would be room for a café cum waiting room overlooking our wonderful harbour.

6) It is the obvious place for transport services right next to the other transport terminals of the Bus Station and Train station.

7) It would be possible in future to take a road over the railway to enter that area and thus solve the problem of congestion along Chyandour Cliff. I think this is the only solution - a one way system such as this.

8) Last and not least it allows for the eventual building of a marina, ferry port, liner port, car park (out of town), supermarkets, chandlers and luxury flats in the only practical and sensible place - east of the Albert Pier, - such as the Penzance Harbour Users Plan. Penzance's future may well be only this way.
Part of the breakwater could be built now, to protect our harbour from the relentless storms, and obviating the need for Rock Armour.

9) I believe the majority already agree with this approach of ferry scheme based on Albert Pier. It will, when fully explained command the vast majority of the public and in fact will please almost all of the people: a consensus.

Peter M Le Mare
Qualified (relevant) but now retired: Merchant Navy Electrical Engineering Officer, Mechanical Engineer, Boatbuilder, Teacher and Yachtmaster.

I have a sailing yacht berthed in the Wet Dock at Penzance.

P_Trembath

Post by P_Trembath » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:44 am

Roger Lowry wrote:Report for consideration by Hyder Consultants
for a harbour improvement scheme.

By Peter M Le Mare

The Future of Penzance
The future for Penzance I firmly believe lies in the tourist industry and the sea.
I disagree, any Town, Village, City or any other "area", is putting its future at risk, considerable risk, if it puts all its eggs in the same basket. What Penzance needs, as does the rest of Cornwall, is to build a diverse economy, based on as many different industries as possible, with Tourism and its related industries being given no more, or less, backing and support than any other industry.
That is the only way that Penzance will be able to provide meaningful, well paid employment for its residents. It is the residents of Penzance that should be Penzance's priority in all things, for it was the residents who actually built Penzance, and without them, Penzance will die. Exactly the same applies to the rest of Cornwall. If the residents of the town are driven away by low wages and/or lack of work, then it will make no difference whether the town is a successful tourist destination or not, it will still be dead, it will have lost its soul.

That said, I agree with most of the rest, except, that I feel that a two way road on the sea side of the railway line, crossing the line down near Tesco's roundabout would be the ideal entrance and exit to the Dock area.
Everyone, Cornish or otherwise, has their own particular part to play. No part is too great or too small; no one is too old or too young to do something.

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:31 am

:idea: PZ Harbour Futures :idea:

Consultation Calendar: