General Election Cornwall 2010–The Kevin Lavery Challenge-Put An End To Corrupt Conservative Party Vote Rigging In Cornwall

Topical debate
GrahamHart

Re: General Election Cornwall 2010–The Kevin Lavery Challeng

Post by GrahamHart » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:43 am

What difference does it make TK. You are talking about a small number of scum bags in a pit full of rats. The whole lot is coming down. The system is falling apart at the seams. This segment is EXPLOSIVE and why I get a lot of my news from the UK Column. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... _Iuj0vV-aU

Watch from 27:25 for around fifteen minutes. It focuses on the Jimmy Saville case. You'll hardly believe your eyes and ears. This segment stopped me in my tracks [ not easily done! ]and is not for the faint hearted. An absolute must watch for people interested in the truth!

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:16 am

I just watched the segment you recommended, and am sitting here in shock. Why Rantzen's behaviour? Is she being threatened? As for all this stretching as high as the 'royal' family, I'm bloody sure it does...but watch the lids get slammed down if they get too close to that!

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:20 am

Returning to the question of illicit second-home voting, the recent Council by-election result in St Keverne & Meneage needs to be examined.

I find it impossible to believe that a Ward that's returned a long-standing, well-respected Independent like the late Pam Lyne should now return a Tory. At THIS stage in the tenure of one of the most hated Tory governments of all time. It beggars all belief. But this is also a Ward that is saturated with second homes.

Now, Cornwall Council undertook to tackle this problem, but I've not seen a shred of evidence that they've even begun to do so.

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:10 pm

Graham, you are right - that video is truly astonishing and shocking ( :idea: SERCO :idea: even get a mention from 1:17:20). If the named living individuals are aware of it and it is untrue and libellous and their legal team considered it untrue and libellous and filed a complaint and YouTube agreed it would be obliged to take it down. That appears not to have happened yet. Perhaps, Graham, you would like to start a thread dedicated to the things you consider need to be put further into the public domain via C24. As this is a new page in this thread and Marhak has raised a relevant possibly affected by-election here in Cornwall here is that TK post at the bottom of the previous page to reconnect the theme and main subject of this particular thread.
Marhak wrote:Returning to the question of illicit second-home voting, the recent Council by-election result in St Keverne & Meneage needs to be examined.
I find it impossible to believe that a Ward that's returned a long-standing, well-respected Independent like the late Pam Lyne should now return a Tory. At THIS stage in the tenure of one of the most hated Tory governments of all time. It beggars all belief. But this is also a Ward that is saturated with second homes.
Now, Cornwall Council undertook to tackle this problem, but I've not seen a shred of evidence that they've even begun to do so.
TeamKernow wrote:We all know Kevin Lavery has only scratched the surface of unentitled
non-resident voter registrations in Cornwall.
His Election Returning Officer colleagues elsewhere across the UK, of course, haven't even started starting...

:idea: DumbDudElections.com No.1 - The 1,000 booted off. :idea:

:idea: DumbDudElections.com No.2 - The 22,000 to go? :idea:

:idea: DumbDudElections.com No.3 - Cornish/English Unhealthy Chimera Hybrid Joke Election. :idea:

:idea: DumbDudElections.com No.4 - Top 41 Ultimate Joke Elections :idea:

:idea: DumbDudElections.com No.5 - Graffiti Votes. :idea:
Perhaps this thread should be dedicated to that
SCameron Corporate Crony CONservative George Eustice 66 'vote' 'majority' found :idea: HERE :idea: :

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Marhak wrote:Returning to the question of illicit second-home voting, the recent Council by-election result in St Keverne & Meneage needs to be examined.
What were the voting figures for that 'election', Marhak?
How many full time residents voted?
How many people who live over in England or somewhere else not in Cornwall voted?
How many of those had their votes rejected as invalid by Kevin Lavery and on what grounds?
How many of those had their votes allowed as valid by Kevin Lavery and on what grounds?
How many were removed from the relevant electoral rolls prior to that 'election' in the course
of that :idea: incomplete clearout :idea: ?

Kevin should know... klavery@cornwall.gov.uk

P_Trembath

Post by P_Trembath » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:58 pm

The link you give responds with this:-

The page you have requested does not exist or is no longer available.
Is there another link to this story, or have they made a bloomer?
Everyone, Cornish or otherwise, has their own particular part to play. No part is too great or too small; no one is too old or too young to do something.

P_Trembath

Post by P_Trembath » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Everyone, Cornish or otherwise, has their own particular part to play. No part is too great or too small; no one is too old or too young to do something.