Movyans Skolyow Meythrin (Nursery Schools Movement) CIC.
MSM offer various exciting volunteering opportunities such as:
• organising activities and excursions with the children and/or their families
• translating promotional and administrative material into Cornish (e.g. website, policies, administrative documents)
• organising fundraising events
• helping with e.g. grants application, marketing, accountancy.
Why volunteer with MSM?
MSM offers a great opportunity to learn and speak Cornish with other Cornish speakers in a friendly atmosphere. It is also the opportunity to share your love and knowledge about Cornwall with young children and their families. And for Early Years practitioners or students it is a unique opportunity to approach preschool education from a bilingual and innovative point of view.
Who can volunteer with MSM?
• You are 16 +
• You have creative skills (e.g. dancing, singing, cooking, knitting, writing poetry) and want to share them with young children between 2 and 5 and/or their families
• You speak fluent Cornish and you want to help us translate our website and official documents
• You want to organise a fundraising event, help us promote the school or help us with the school’s daily administration.
• You are an Early Years professional or student and want to help us with organising activities for the children
Movyans Skolyow Meythrin is committed in principle to the development of policies to promote equal opportunities in volunteering regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality (including citizenship), ethnic or national origins, disabilities, age, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependants, religious or political affiliation and trade union activities. The Karenza building where Skol Veythrin Karenza is held has the facility to welcome people with disabilities or special needs. We are also really flexible and offer to come to meet up with you to the venue that suit you best (including at home) if it is difficult for you to travel to meet up with us or vice versa. You can also volunteer from your home if that is more convenient for you.
Volunteering with MSM is more than a volunteering opportunity; it is the chance to take part in setting up the first bilingual Cornish-English preschool in Cornwall.
If you want more information about our volunteering opportunities, please call us on 07 563 775 678 or email us at ebost@movayns-http://www.facebook.com/l/d1133AH807WQl ... ythrin.net
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests