UKIP No1

Topical debate
Post Reply
User avatar
Marhak
Posts: 11075
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:46 am

UKIP No1

Post by Marhak » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:12 pm

To be ?replaced? by Kitto. Curious coincidence. If you believe in coincidences.

User avatar
Kitto
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: t2 leaves

Post by Kitto » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:48 pm

Marhak wrote:To be ?replaced? by Kitto. Curious coincidence. If you believe in coincidences.
No, I don't know who t2 is. I was introduced to this forum a few days ago by one of the members.

User avatar
Marhak
Posts: 11075
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:46 am

Re: t2 leaves

Post by Marhak » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:08 pm

We can guess who. What intrigues me is why the likes of you and Cormorant wish to take part in a Cornish forum. The rest of us have no wish to join an English one and don't. What's the big attraction? Pity you can't agree to a polite request re your avatar - I take it, then, that your intention is to insult us.

carrek
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:48 pm

Re: t2 leaves

Post by carrek » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:42 pm

Marhak wrote:What intrigues me is why the likes of you and Cormorant wish to take part in a Cornish forum. The rest of us have no wish to join an English one and don't. What's the big attraction?
The English have always had trouble trying to understand why anyone wouldn't want to be more like them.

User avatar
Kitto
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: t2 leaves

Post by Kitto » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Marhak wrote:We can guess who. What intrigues me is why the likes of you and Cormorant wish to take part in a Cornish forum. The rest of us have no wish to join an English one and don't. What's the big attraction? Pity you can't agree to a polite request re your avatar - I take it, then, that your intention is to insult us.
You come across as remarkably insular.

User avatar
Stephen Richardson
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:03 pm

Re: t2 leaves

Post by Stephen Richardson » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:50 pm

Kitto wrote:
You come across as remarkably insular.
Someone in UKIP has the nerve to make this comment?
When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

Fulub-le-Breton
Posts: 5528
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:45 pm
Location: Breizh
Contact:

Re: t2 leaves

Post by Fulub-le-Breton » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:51 pm

We can guess who. What intrigues me is why the likes of you and Cormorant wish to take part in a Cornish forum. The rest of us have no wish to join an English one and don't. What's the big attraction? Pity you can't agree to a polite request re your avatar - I take it, then, that your intention is to insult us.
Marhak,

In fact I think it was me that lead Kitto here. I left a link to C24 on the article he wrote for St Pirans day and in favour of Cornish recognition on a UKIP blog. I didn't exactly invite him nor do I think he should go. Can't we debate like adults and avoid insults or conspiracy theories.

User avatar
Kitto
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: t2 leaves

Post by Kitto » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Stephen Richardson wrote:
Kitto wrote:
You come across as remarkably insular.
Someone in UKIP has the nerve to make this comment?
Yes. Just because I was born the other side of the Tamar, doesn't mean I should have no interest in Cornwall.

User avatar
Stephen Richardson
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:03 pm

Re: t2 leaves

Post by Stephen Richardson » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:00 pm

Kitto wrote:
Stephen Richardson wrote:
Kitto wrote:
You come across as remarkably insular.
Someone in UKIP has the nerve to make this comment?
Yes. Just because I was born the other side of the Tamar, doesn't mean I should have no interest in Cornwall.
Kitto - I am English. My meaning was UKIP's insularity not yours personally.
When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

User avatar
Kitto
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: t2 leaves

Post by Kitto » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:01 pm

How is UKIP insular? They want to trade and co-operate with the whole world.

Fulub-le-Breton
Posts: 5528
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:45 pm
Location: Breizh
Contact:

Re: t2 leaves

Post by Fulub-le-Breton » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:02 pm

Kitto has very little to say of substance and what he does say seems to contradict what others know and have read of the UKIP.
Hello Mike. Long time no chat. Yes those are fair points I'd just prefer less insults and silly conspiracy theories that's all. I think I can vouch for Kitto that he is not t2 or any other C24 troll. He is a member of UKIP South West and his details can be found on the UKIP St Pirans article.

User avatar
Kitto
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: t2 leaves

Post by Kitto » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Mike wrote:I don't have a problem with his identity and know he has not posted here before. I do have a problem with his description of the UKIP as it does not accord with my findings.
Most people would assume Cornwall is part of England, I'm sure you'd disagree, just like many of the preconceptions people have about UKIP aren't true.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests