Duchy, Stannary and the Veto!

Topical debate
Rosko

Re: Duchy, Stannary and the Veto!

Post by Rosko » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:30 am

Could the Stannators please help us all out here and give a very brief description of who, where, what and how?

TGG

Post by TGG » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:19 pm

I have just uploaded the individual pages of the Introductory Essay to the proposed book on Cornish Law to the TGG website. Regrettably it is only images of the pages, but, at least, they are now there for those interested enough to read them.

They can be accessed from the site by going to "Pro-Cornish Actions" > [Constitution], where there is an obvious embedded link at the top of the page, which takes you to another page having links to each Essay page. Have a good read. :)

Rosko, I am not a spokesperson for the Stannary, but there is a world of difference between the current CSP (a protest and campaign pressure group) and a formally convoked legislative Stannary Parliament - particularly a full Convocation of Stannators, Commoners and the Head of State - in that order of priority. I hope someone from the Stannary will respond and clarify that statement for us. There is some very invaluable information on the Stannary website.

TGGFor The (Real)Reason Why!
STOP THE CORNISH GENOCIDE! -
They declare their Cornishness with pride
Whilst oblivious to our genocide
That England imposes
With smiles and Red Roses
Where the innocents, so gullibly, reside.

Anselm

Re: Who owns Scilly?

Post by Anselm » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:56 am

Trevorpen wrote:Cornwall is a county, an English county.
LOOK OUT! HE'S BEHIND YOU!
Anselm

'Against a promontory my ship' Rump L. Stiltz-Kinn

'With regret I feel that unless you have a serious change of heart your presence at the Mennaye on Cornish Pirates match days is no longer desired.'
Rod Coward
CEO
Cornish Pirates

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:15 am

Trev believes in God, Yoda and the Tooth Fairy, too.