Anglo Imperialist Olympic Air Drop Alert!

Topical debate
TeamKernow

Re: Anglo Imperialist Olympic Air Drop Alert!

Post by TeamKernow » Sat May 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Certainly, Marhak.
As one horse to another...

Spot our favourite Ginger Grey Metro Man in rapid retreat...
Last edited by TeamKernow on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Sat May 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Meur ras, TK. See what I mean? How bloody moronic is THAT? And some equally stupid bimbo really helps by yelling at the top of her silly voice: "Everybody quiet, We want the horse to feel comfortable!!" That REALLY helps a horse that's already damn near had his right eye scorched.

(What do I know? Trev's bound to ask. Go to YouTube, type in 'craig weatherhill equine' and there's me, Paddy [the white horse] and the late, much-lamented Larnie doing our thing for film and TV. Plus Graham Hart's sax playing!)

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Sun May 27, 2012 4:43 pm

That's the way to do it!

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Mon May 28, 2012 11:56 am

Last edited by TeamKernow on Thu May 31, 2012 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Tue May 29, 2012 1:03 am

CJenkin wrote:Does anyone know all the people who were visited by the constabulary prior to the Torch parade? Could be an interesting FOI request. In a democracy I think its appalling that the police are used in that way. Why on earth would they visit elderly pensioners who have been life-long members of democratic nationalist parties?

I have to say nothing surprises me about our un-democratic state since our house phone was bugged in the eighties.
:idea: And now in Wales... :idea: :

'Police visit student over Olympic torch tweets

Written by Courier Staff on May 27, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Andrew Tindall, Aberystwyth student, was visited by two police officers this afternoon after having posted several tweets relating to a display of a Cornish flag in the Olympic Torch relay earlier this week.

Tindall, who was also visited by the police in relation to a visiting lecture by Leighton Andrews two weeks ago, says that officers entered his house without permission and questioned him about two tweets, one linking to the Cornish flag display and another reading “I hope the police try to grapple a Welsh flag from someone, and then get killed as a result.”

Tindall’s version of events, which Dyfed Powys Police have yet to confirm, is below:

Today, the Olympic Torch is in Aberystwyth, Wales.

The route passes by my house in approximately 40 minutes, with an increasing police presence since this afternoon. There is also currently a free event happening on the other side of town, with local bands etc.

Earlier in the tour, a metropolitan police officer grabbed a Cornish flag from a runner after being instructed to do so. I tweeted ( https://twitter.com/andrewtindall/statu ... 8524131328) about this yesterday evening when I learned of this. I then tweeted two minutes later an anti-police tweet ( https://twitter.com/andrewtindall/statu ... 5319558145 ).

At approximately 17:10, someone knocked loudly at the door. I ignored this on the basis of the increased police presence, and having previously had police enter my property to intimidate me on May 14th regarding plans for a banner drop outside a speech by the Welsh Education Minister. The knocking persisted, and an individual also began to shout “Hello. Is anyone in?” repeatedly.

After approximately a minute, I heard the door open, and two individuals mutters to themselves as they walked around the ground floor of the property, which is rented by myself and 3 other students. After about 30 seconds of this, when one began to go up the stairs, I left the room to confront the intruders in the hallway. There were two individuals, not in any identifiable police uniform. I asked them why they had entered my property without permission and told them to leave, to which they agreed and stood at the front door. They did not introduce themselves beyond saying they were from the “local police”.

I asked them repeatedly why they entered the property without consent, and the reasons given were that “the door was unlocked”, and that they “didn’t know what kind of property this was… bedsit, HMO…” . I told them that was not a satisfactory reason for entry.They began to ask me questions as to the “context” of the above two tweets, and read them out to me. I declined to answer them. They also denied that outside police forces would be involved in policing the area today, to which I responded that it was my understanding the Met would be policing the torch route, which they then confirmed. They asked me what my intentions were for this afternoon, and whether I intended to attend any of the olympic relating happening, to which I said I didn’t want anything to do with it, and asked them to leave. They asked to leave on good terms, which I rejected and again criticised their entry into the premises without warrant or consent. At this they left.'

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Thu May 31, 2012 10:31 am

Rosko wrote:There was indeed an assault at Penn an Wlas... by a dense short arse Met police person on an unsuspecting member of the public...
Marhak wrote:The very same dense short arse Met thug who snatched our national flag at Saltash...
Marhak wrote:...and the very same one seen beating several hasty retreats from Zara Phillips's spooked horse after the brainless bimbo tied to light the torch inches from his eyeball - not so bloody tough then, was he?

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Thu May 31, 2012 12:41 pm

Trevorpen

Post by Trevorpen » Thu May 31, 2012 5:34 pm

You lot are pretty sick in the head and I wouldn't be at all surprised if legal proceedings for libel are taken out against you.
You have disgraced this website.

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Thu May 31, 2012 7:19 pm

And would be laughed out of court in the light of all that video evidence. As for you, Trev, try Specsavers.

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:37 pm

Penzance - Sunday August 19th 2012.
Celebration of Helen Glover winning Cornwall's 2012 Olympic Rowing Gold Medal
LOCOG directed Metro Men stay over in England where they belong - proud St Piran's rises: