Cultural Cleansing for the Cameras - the Olympic Spirit

Topical debate
Ludgvan

Re: Cultural Cleansing for the Cameras - the Olympic Spirit

Post by Ludgvan » Thu May 31, 2012 1:36 pm

This is the man who describes himself as a 'Wee man, strawberry blonde' and who's nickname is 'Wee man'

Name: Lee Harron

Nickname: Wee man

Date of Birth: 12/02/1974

http://www.harlowrugbyclub.co.uk/live/p ... filelh.php

http://www.harlowstar.co.uk/Sport/Harlo ... 012012.htm

To let Lee Harron know your opinion of his actions in Cornwall:

leeharron@o2.co.uk

07747 601582

http://www.harlowrugbyclub.co.uk/newsit ... mbacks.php
Last edited by Ludgvan on Thu May 31, 2012 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

capten

Post by capten » Thu May 31, 2012 1:49 pm

Hang on, just let me get my pitch fork...

A witchhunt against one guy doing what he was told is quite possibly the most ineffective course of action. Blame the system, not the grunt!

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Thu May 31, 2012 1:52 pm

capten wrote:Hang on, just let me get my pitch fork...

A witchhunt against one guy doing what he was told is quite possibly the most ineffective course of action. Blame the system, not the grunt!
The SS defence?
Last edited by TeamKernow on Thu May 31, 2012 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trevorpen

Post by Trevorpen » Thu May 31, 2012 5:33 pm

You lot are pretty sick in the head and I wouldn't be at all surprised if legal proceedings for libel are taken out against you.
You have disgraced this website.

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Thu May 31, 2012 7:24 pm

One man, perhaps, but representing all that's wrong with this country. Unprovoke assault, and publicly insulting a national flag (and, by inference, the people of that land). He's just the tool, doing what his masters order...and it's they who are the real problem.

Trev. Grow up, and stop being anti for the sake of it. What court would ever take such a case seriously with that evidence on film?

zennorman2

Post by zennorman2 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:12 pm

Trevorpen wrote:You lot are pretty sick in the head and I wouldn't be at all surprised if legal proceedings for libel are taken out against you.
You have disgraced this website.
Now, now Trevorpen....we had all those threats from sometime Cornish nationalist radio DJs when people dared to criticise a former MK Councillor who defected to the Tories. It seems like you are in good company.

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:42 pm

Well, the name of the Essex-based "wee man/thug" is now available for the poor guy he assaulted at Land's End, if he wants to press charges (which he should).

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:54 pm

Reports are coming in that today's Royal Boat Race was held up near Tower Bridge by an unannounced swimmer in the water.

Turns out it was wee Metropolitan Police Constable Lee Harron attempting to snatch the Cornish flag from the Royal Barge 'Gloriana'.

Rosko

Post by Rosko » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:52 am

TrevorPen, you sad desperate old twat. You've come here once again to provoke, stir, mock and ridicule.
What's your take then, on the st Piran's, of all flags, alongside national company, on that barge?
Anything actually relevant, interesting or intelligent to contribute, for a change?
Cornwall is a DUCHY, and the only place in the British Isles with a DIFFERENT head of state (as they go, I almost envy the English!). Argue with that, you silly half wit....

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:17 am

Trev's been ever so quiet sinc Baner Peran was flown on the royal barge as a flag of the constituent nations of Britain, alongside the others and in absolute parity with them. Where's your "county" now, Trev?

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:27 am

I have to add that arch-troll "Big Ger" on TIC tried a pathetically desperate bleat that Baner Peran was there only to represent the Duke who was on board. Well, he wasn't - he was on the boat behind alongside the Queen, and he has his own standard: the 15 gold bezants on a black background, which would have been flown for him. And that wasn't anywhere to be seen. The only flag which wasn't a national flag was that of the City of London (a courtesy flag as it was all taking place in the City's waters). That's basically the England flag with a red sword in the upper left quarter.

There can be only one conclusion. That, for the first time since Henry VIII's coronation, Cornwall was at last being openly and publicly acknowledged as a nation of Britain, separate from and equal in status to, the others - including England. And with royal approval. Whether your pro- or anti-monarchy, that is the highest authority in the land and not even our Trev can argue with that.

Did anyone spot the second statement being made with those flags? That Northern Ireland was being represented with the red-on-white saltire of St Patrick? That flag hasn't been officially flown for a good many decades.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Hang on, just let me get my pitch fork...A witchhunt against one guy doing what he was told is quite possibly the most ineffective course of action. Blame the system, not the grunt!
Couldn't agree more.

TGG called the flying of our flag on the barge as " A pivotal moment". I would most definitely agree with that. I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw the picture on Facebook, which by the way is becoming much political now.

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:16 am

:idea: St Austell Brewery Launches Topical Heavyweight Brew :idea:

Bound to be a hit with hardcore LOCOG Metro Men everywhere...
Last edited by TeamKernow on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Palores

Post by Palores » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:36 am

I observe that the opening cermony is to present Britain as some kind of bucolic paradise. I am less worried by this than by the statement that the scene will represent "the four nations" of Britain. Ple'ma Kernow?

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:52 am

They stated that it's to represent the "green and pleasant land". As in: "On England's green and pleasant land". So much for any other constituent nation, then. I'd have thought that the flags on the 'Gloriana' might have educated them a bit. Seems not.