Who ?

Topical debate
GrahamHart

Who ?

Post by GrahamHart » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:11 pm

I've said many times now that all political parties work for the elite [The Illuminati, of which the Queen is one] but seems to cut no ice here as the debate continues about who will lose at the next election but not about who gains power.
So I ask a different question: Who would you have lead the UK ?
For me it would be George Galloway because he speaks the truth. Period. But who would your choice be and why ?

factotum

Re: Who ?

Post by factotum » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:49 am

Unfortunately GG is dead against Scottish independence, so I imagine he would also favour Cornwall being fully integrated into England, although he probably thinks this is already the case. He was of course right every time over Iraq, perhaps not too difficult. However this doesn't necessarily mean he's right about anything else ...

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:39 am

If we had a British version of the Dalai Lama, then he'd be my choice.

Kathlovenn

Post by Kathlovenn » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:49 am

Doesn't the problem lie in the idea that some person should lead the uk, rather than who should do it?

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:59 pm

Doesn't the problem lie in the idea that some person should lead the uk, rather than who should do it?
Excuse my ignorance Kathlovenn, but I don't understand what you mean...

Kathlovenn

Post by Kathlovenn » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:43 pm

What don't you understand? Read the line at the bottom of all your posts to start with.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:36 pm

Thanks. I understand my signature perfectly because it's a straight forward statement. Don't you understand your own words now ? I haven't a clue what you mean. That's why I asked.

beniastrolab

Post by beniastrolab » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:50 pm

Totally against the current 3 parties and whoever their leaders are, all they're proven is that they are only qualified to fail
Totally against any religious leader (as I'm not religious)...a British version of the Dalai Lama wouldn't be much cop because (as far as I'm aware) it would then mean he'd spend all of his time outside of the UK and wouldn't be much use at standing up to the Argies...

I'm be tempted to go for Mark Thomas

or Basil Brush

...one or the other...