Cornwall Chemtrail Spraying.

Topical debate
GrahamHart

Cornwall Chemtrail Spraying.

Post by GrahamHart » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:31 am

GrahamHart

Re: Cornwall Chemtrail Spraying.

Post by GrahamHart » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:23 pm

If you ever wondered where are summers are gone, here's the reason why. That's what my research shows anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL_nkKFX ... re=related

It's called Germ Warfare and it's happening all over the world to all of humanity and all things on Earth.

Here'a close up of the spraying. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnWO5KT8IhI

If you disagree, then you tell me. Time to write to your MP, as I am about to do and ask: "What on Earth are they spraying ? "

Crowsanwra

Post by Crowsanwra » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:10 pm

Cheers for youre message. We aren;t paying tele licence and have heard of others who don;t either and saw one bloke on you tube who teared up his licence right in front of BBC in Truro. More and more arenp;t paying and we are hard up so that is that.

If they are spraying these poisons surely the ppl in charge get to breath it in to? Don;y doubt youre word tho. My father never trusted bank ppl, lawyers, estate agents nor politicians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

factotum

Post by factotum » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:16 pm

More wing-nuttery I fear. This sort of idiocy simply helps to discredit serious campaigns, like anti GM crops, patients on life etc. etc.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:08 am

factotum wrote:More wing-nuttery I fear. This sort of idiocy simply helps to discredit serious campaigns, like anti GM crops, patients on life etc. etc.
Explain. What serious campaigns, like anti GM crops, patients on life etc. etc. ?

factotum

Post by factotum » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:24 pm

There are *real* things wrong in the world but ranting on about imaginary stuff, mostly from the overheated minds of right-wing mid-western gun-toting neo-nazis, UFO fantasists and people who think there are fairies at the bottom of their gardens, just results in having the baby thrown out with the bath-water. 'Chemtrails' comprehensively debunked here, as if anyone would fall for that one in the first place. As they say, keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

http://contrailscience.com/how-to-debunk-chemtrails/

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:22 pm

Explain. What serious campaigns, like anti GM crops, patients on life etc. etc. ?
Not much to ask was it, after your assertions. Yet what do I/we get ? A LINK ON HOW TO GIVE EXCUSES!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

For goodness sake, at least read the link yourself before responding, though in this case, thanks for the information on how low Government agencies will stoop to hide the truth. Stunning stupidity. Are you picking up some cash for posting this garbage ?

I hope you've been a good boy factotum; because your mates at the top are going down!!!! And it's only a question of "When" not "If".

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:27 am

Argue with this one Defacto. Ten and a half minutes will suffice to prove to those in doubt.
:arrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AykLfHtM_3M

factotum

Post by factotum » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:44 am

Speak up anyone who's left here who still thinks Graham has any credibility. First the 'freeman' nonsense and now this. What next, aliens from inside the hollow earth? Nazis on the moon?? I don't doubt that those in power will bamboozle us at the first opportunity, I wouldn't trust any politician as far as I could throw them, but that doesn't mean that any and every crackpot theory has to be true. Could it be that our masters are spreading all this silliness as a smokescreen to cover their real dirty deeds? ;-)

P_Trembath

Post by P_Trembath » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:25 am

factotum wrote:Could it be that our masters are spreading all this silliness as a smokescreen to cover their real dirty deeds? ;-)
As I have said before, that is the real conspiracy.
Everyone, Cornish or otherwise, has their own particular part to play. No part is too great or too small; no one is too old or too young to do something.

Fulub-le-Breton

Post by Fulub-le-Breton » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:22 am

Nail on the head Paddy.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:18 am

What 'other' dirty deeds may I enquire?

factotum

Post by factotum » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:40 am

Well, apart from subverting democracy ...

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:24 am

I would not put it past world powers to find a way to stealthily introduce population control. One way of doing this would be to introduce an agent that would gradually reduce fertility. It is a fact that male sperm counts have diminished in the past half-century. Why?

Not putting a case here. Just outlining a distinct possibility.

factotum

Post by factotum » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:14 pm

I don't see any logic to the idea that the 'NWO' would want to reduce the American population (which seems to be what this is basically about). A large population means scarcity of resources and hence poverty. Poor people have to spend most of their time simply surviving and so have no time or energy to educate themselves or become politically active. Thus they are easily controlled sheep. What makes this farcical is that the right-wing types who mostly propagate these ideas are the ones who would most like to genocide all the 'lesser breeds'. Are they simply projecting their own motives on to others? Actually I don't really 'get' the American ultra-right mentality at all. Surely they should relish a NWO where the US rules the world, just as their British equivalents in past times saw the Empire as a Good Thing?