Cornwall Chemtrail Spraying.

Topical debate
Marhak

Re: Cornwall Chemtrail Spraying.

Post by Marhak » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:12 pm

I'd be more inclined to look at pollutants in the food chain, from fertiliser material to insectides, to oceanic dumping of everything from sewage to toxic chemicals to radioactive waste. Those are also in ground dumps as well (go check out Tresavean Mine sometime, or the discovered Wheal Jewell trichloroethylene dumping organised by a former Carrick Council Chief Environmental Officer - the same one charged with several counts of fraud in 1988, and who publicly stated that he hated "the f**king Cornish"), getting into the water table, and the harmful effects of any of that brew are no myth at all.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Fair enough Rosko. I shouldn't have mentioned my personal and unscientific observation and I retract it, even though you are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill on this one small point. The rest of the info and links I have provided is hard evidence.

For goodness sake ! Video's of aircraft spraying, a contract with 'Evergreen International' who admit to spraying plus a government document admitting it's going on. What more do you want ? Those who deny what's going on after being shown all of this are exactly that. In denial.

Rosko

Post by Rosko » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:18 pm

I will take a closer look, GH, and get back.
I do prefer many of Marhak's theories, re. long term damage through air, land & water, either through carelessness, negligence or ignorance.

Marhak, I wouldn't 'ave thought long term smoking would do much good to the millions and millions of foot soldiers swimming for your pleasure, down below.... Whether snipped or no (not that it matters, in the first instance)
The rest is good!!

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:50 pm

Had an interesting conversation this morning with an elderly man who's a bit of an aviation expert. He thinks the problem lies with turbo-fan engines, now fitted to the very largest airliners, rather than the "blow-torch" jet engines as he calls them. Turbo-fans, he says, produce an extraordinary amount of water vapour which, at height, forms huge amounts of ice-crystals. He thinks this overloading of the jet-stream is the reason for its strange wanderings in recent years, giving us downpours instead of summers, with knock-on effect on the economy. He spoke with an impressive grasp of the subject, so was suitably impressed. He promises to write this up.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:00 pm

I wouldn't disagree with that Craig, but we are still left with a contrail that disperses within two minutes maximum, against chemtrails which stay for an extraordinary length of time...

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Oh, yes, there's more than one thing going on. As you rightly point out, there's a world of difference between a contrail and a chemtrail.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:08 pm