Cornwall Chemtrail Spraying.

Topical debate
factotum

Re: Cornwall Chemtrail Spraying.

Post by factotum » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:16 pm

Going back to "what other dirty deeds?" this fellow rather lays it on the line ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fv ... SCaU3CuTwU

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Marhak wrote:I would not put it past world powers to find a way to stealthily introduce population control. One way of doing this would be to introduce an agent that would gradually reduce fertility. It is a fact that male sperm counts have diminished in the past half-century. Why? Not putting a case here. Just outlining a distinct possibility.
Actually, it's down by 50% in 50 years Craig. I read today that third generation mice fed on GMO foods [ that's the stuff we eat from places who sell "Value food"] now have a reproduction count of 'Nil. So. Nothing to worry about there... :twisted:
factotum wrote:I don't see any logic to the idea that the 'NWO' would want to reduce the American population (which seems to be what this is basically about).
Close. They don't want to reduce the American population to between 80% and 95%. They want to reduce the World population to that figure. I don't see the logic either, so I'll go with the view of G. Edward Griffin, who's known of this craziness since the early 1960's and says: "When you've all the money and power in the world, what's left in life to give these worshippers of Lucifer a buzz ? " Make no mistake, these are a small group of incredibly powerful and evil people.
A large population means scarcity of resources and hence poverty. Poor people have to spend most of their time simply surviving and so have no time or energy to educate themselves or become politically active. Thus they are easily controlled sheep. What makes this farcical is that the right-wing types who mostly propagate these ideas are the ones who would most like to genocide all the 'lesser breeds'. Are they simply projecting their own motives on to others?
Yes. Except there's no shortage of resources, but a very unbalanced system.
Actually I don't really 'get' the American ultra-right mentality at all. Surely they should relish a NWO where the US rules the world, just as their British equivalents in past times saw the Empire as a Good Thing?
Again, it's not America, it's the whole world, and surely we've evolved enough now as a species to realise that the slaughter of millions in the name of progress and peace is not working.
factotum wrote:Going back to "what other dirty deeds?" this fellow rather lays it on the line ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fv ... SCaU3CuTwU
Ah. The great, late and brilliant George Carlin. At the time of this recording I would have agreed that "Things will never change". I don't anymore, though it's up to us to prove George wrong.
Just to keep on topic. As I write, I'm watching more chemtrails being laid across the skies to the east. I'm also noticing from gigs a massive drop-off in attendances over the past six weeks and those that do make the effort to get off the couch are becoming more and more lethargic. Coincidence ? I dunno :cry:

factotum

Post by factotum » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:08 pm

When something is plentyfull it has little value, when it is scarce it is prized. When there were less people around every individual counted, was valued, could make their mark, was cherished and nurtured for the benefit of the community. Now-a-days people are ten a penny, disposable, and largely anonymous. Reduced to numbers on a list. Which kind of world would you rather live in?

Pack people or indeed almost any kind of animal too close and they fight, get sick, go insane. Yes Earth could probably support a much larger population --- if we all lived like battery hens and ate synthetic goo and drank recycled piss. If your neighbours all lived 1/4 mile away you'd have few disputes but they'd be within reach if you needed them or wanted the company.

Once Britain had bears and wolves and beavers and lord knows what else. No room for them now though. You might get to see an otter if you're lucky. Eagles? Do you want to share this world with our fellow creatures or do you take the christian view that it's simply there for us to exploit and consume? And then what??

No sensible creature shits in its own nest or destroys the resources it depends upon. With a few notable exceptions all animals regulate their populations well below starvation levels. The rest are plague species, and that's what we've become, at least viewed from a non anthropocentric perspective.

I'm not saying we were wrong to come down from the trees, but certainly intensive grain agriculture was a big mistake. That led to towns and kings and wars ... and the rest is ... well history.

In fact the good old malthusian regulators of pestilence, starvation and war only kick in when we fail to keep our numbers in check.

Once we had to pack into cities to have sufficient contact with enough people to create the critical mass for advanced civilisation, scholarship, science, art, entertainment to happen. But now I can Skype to anywhere in the world as easily as I can talk to the guy in the next room. How many friends, colleagues, fans, customers do you really need?

These ideas clearly have right-wing, american redneck christian origins. So 'shame on you' for falling for them.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:45 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

factotum

Post by factotum » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:33 pm

Why are you amused? What is amusing about disposable people? Or obsolete cities? Or lack of biological and cultural diversity? Or war?? Which of course is how "they" would get rid of us if they really wanted to, since we'd all be fried and irradiated, while they have nice cosy holes to go to. Wonder who on Cornwall Council has a place reserved in the bunker?

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Because I have no idea what you are saying is to do with Chemtrails, let alone over Cornwall. If you've got something else to say, start another thread. Then you could give it a title so I know what you're on about! Please.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Rosko

Post by Rosko » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:07 am

Sorry to interject again, GH, but pot kettle & black springs to mind. You ask factotum what he's on about, yet half the shit you write on here is bizarre, at best, and completely unrelated to Kernow...

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:53 pm

So. Evidence and even a document showing a Chemtrail contract with Evergreen International, plus a video of them spraying, is 'shit' is it ? And the fact that it's being sprayed on us all over Kernow is unrelated ? How did you reach that conclusion?

Rosko

Post by Rosko » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:40 pm

Perhaps not, GH, but you stating we're all sprayed with chemicals and this is the cause for falling attendances at your gigs, and those that actually show, being much more lethargic, now that's some leap of faith...

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:44 pm

My gigs are irrelevant, just like your personal insults. However, evidence from the links I've provided are not and should concern all that look at them.

Rosko

Post by Rosko » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:41 am

As I write, I'm watching more chemtrails being laid across the skies to the east. I'm also noticing from gigs a massive drop-off in attendances over the past six weeks and those that do make the effort to get off the couch are becoming more and more lethargic. Coincidence ? I dunno
If your gigs are irrelevant, then don't bring 'em up as evidence of mass organised population poisoning by the authorities... I'm not insulting you, GH, just questioning - as are others - your rationale...

Coady

Post by Coady » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:45 pm

Just out of interest, (and I am not a subscriber to 'chemtrails' ) The concentration of jet plane tracks to be seen over West Cornwall is largely down to the set air routes commercial aircraft have to stick to.
Many of the routes fly directly over the Civil Aviation Authority beacon on Tregerest Hill between Pendeen amd Marhak's village of Newbridge, and the beacon's signal triggers course changes.
I have been lucky enough to tour the area as an observer in a helicopter and seen the effect on the naviagtional instruments as you fly right over it.
Accordingly many aircraft flightlines to and from other countries home in on this beacon for course checks before their new courses. This means a concentration of Commercial Aircraft over West Cornwall, and routes up the spine of the Duchy to other UK locations with main airports.

I am sure that depositing the additives and vapour from combusting jet plane fuel directly into our atmosphere at high levels is bad enough in itself, no doubt someone on here has the facts and figures.

I don't think "The authorities" are poisoning us with chemical spraying, it would be a notoriously difficult and hideously expensive method.

I think most conspiracy theorists poison themselves enough with tobacco, alcohol, and perhaps "other substances" enough that "The authorities" don't need to bother!

Craig... tobacco smoking has a negative effect on both male and female fertility, and can damage errectile function of the penis. Perhaps thats a factor?

Graham.
We live in interesting times!

Rosko

Post by Rosko » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:03 pm

Hey Coady,
Even without much science in your account, I think your observations are far closer to the reality than anything else I've read on this thread...

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:03 pm

Graham. I've been a smoker for 45 years. I can't speak for fertility value as I chose the snip 25 years ago. As to the rest, I have no trouble standing up for myself, and never had have, and that's not bad at nearly 62. So, from my point of view that's merely an "urban myth" about smoking.