Let us never forget

Topical debate
Nige999

Let us never forget

Post by Nige999 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Cornish warrior and hero Ricky Rescorla who died saving others eleven years ago today

Marhak

Re: Let us never forget

Post by Marhak » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:34 pm

And still the powers that be in London refuse to posthumously honour him. Disgraceful.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:40 pm

Even worse, he, along with 3,000 others was murdered by the NWO. Without a shadow of doubt, 9/11 was an inside job. So say 84% of Americans as well. We should also remember the scores of deaths caused by toxic inhalation.

Trevorpen

Post by Trevorpen » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:55 pm

..... and the 100's of thousands of innocent Iraqis killed whom had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11.

P_Trembath

Post by P_Trembath » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:17 pm

Trevorpen wrote:..... and the 100's of thousands of innocent Iraqis killed whom had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11.
Iraq was WMD's, it was Afganistan that was the 9/11 retaliation.
Everyone, Cornish or otherwise, has their own particular part to play. No part is too great or too small; no one is too old or too young to do something.

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Iraq wasn't WMDs. There weren't any. That was a fictitious excuse for invasion, as Dr David Kelly could have told you before having his mouth permanently sealed by the evil bastards in power at the time.

P_Trembath

Post by P_Trembath » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:06 am

The given reason for the military intervention in Iraq was the alleged existence of WMD, not 9/11. That was my point.

The events of September the 11th 2001, are tragic enough without assigning other unconnected, admittedly equally tragic in their own way, events to it's aftermath.

Those innocents who lost their lives that sunny September morning do not deserve their memories being connected with every questionable action of either their own, or other, government.

That said, it is due to the total arrogance and self imagined superiority of those who have "led" the "Western world" over the last few hundred years or so that has created almost all of the strife that has bedeviled the Middle East, and a lot of the rest of the "lesser developed" world, during that time. The arbitrary drawing of lines on a map, to create "Nations", and then playing political chess with those who have been chosen to lead said "Nations", is never the way to ensure lasting peace. To act surprised and indignant when the simple peasants of said "nations" react and hit out is just another example of their arrogance.
I firmly believe that the perpetrators of the destruction of the World Trade Centre, and the murderers of those who died that day, were a handful of "misguided" religious fanatics organised by "(dust) Bin Liddens" lot, (maybe with a little encouragement, and a touch of help, from interested parties closer to home) and the "official" version of the physical events of that day are as close to being the actual physical events as it is possible to get. BUT, had it not been for the interference of the "West" in the internal affairs of the "Middle East" then 9/11 would never have happened, thousands, hundreds of thousands, of people would have been able to live out their full "allotted" lifetimes, and the world would be a lot safer.
Everyone, Cornish or otherwise, has their own particular part to play. No part is too great or too small; no one is too old or too young to do something.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:37 am

Trevorpen wrote:..... and the 100's of thousands of innocent Iraqis killed whom had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11.
I have never agreed with you more.
I firmly believe that the perpetrators of the destruction of the World Trade Centre, and the murderers of those who died that day, were a handful of "misguided" religious fanatics organised by "(dust) Bin Liddens" lot, (maybe with a little encouragement, and a touch of help, from interested parties closer to home) and the "official" version of the physical events of that day are as close to being the actual physical events as it is possible to get
Paddy, we are all what we are told and the above example shows you get all the big stories from mainstream media. I am in no doubt of that. Truthers call it 'Dinosaur' or 'Puppet' news, but in reality, it's 'Sick Joke' news.
Alternative media has OVERWHELMING evidence to what make's yours and the masses news source, to be exactly that. A sick joke. Strangely enough, I just posted this 11mins 14 secs video on Facebook: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fj6Qamu ... ture=share
All that's required is a simple search on you tube to realise the catalogue of errors that leads back to Bush and his cronies under the auspice of the NWO. It's so blatantly obvious you would laugh if it wasn't so terribly tragic.
The events of September the 11th 2001, are tragic enough without assigning other unconnected, admittedly equally tragic in their own way, events to it's aftermath.
As I've said, I watch alternative media and I've seen the mass protests by the families who lost loved ones that day. Thousands of them, and you can work assured, there's many, many other things they're telling us as well. The truth Paddy. That's all I want. I think mankind would thrive on it.

P_Trembath

Post by P_Trembath » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:28 am

GrahamHart wrote: As I've said, I watch alternative media and I've seen the mass protests by the families who lost loved ones that day. Thousands of them, and you can work assured, there's many, many other things they're telling us as well. The truth Paddy. That's all I want. I think mankind would thrive on it.
Having watched, read, and listened to, a lot of alternative media myself, I have come to the conclusion that much of mankind would not recognise, or accept, the truth. The problem is that the truth is almost always presented with a large portion of spin, alternative media is just as guilty as the mainstream media of pushing it's own version of spin, in fact, it is probably more guilty of it as it tries to create it's own viewer base, and hence, followers.

The truth about 9/11 is quite simple.
A group of religious nutcases hijacked some passenger planes and flew 2 of them into the twin towers of the Worlds Trade Centre. The structural damage that such impacts caused, coupled with the structural damage caused by the subsequent inferno, caused the towers to collapse in on themselves, killing anyone left inside. To attempt to claim that this basic truth is wrong is an insult to those who died that day.

Whether the hijackers had help, instruction, funding, from other sources, a foreign power, the CIA, the President himself, is open to debate, and is a question that needs asking, and answering. But, unfortunately, I do not believe that the truth of this will ever be found, there having been too much spin, from all sides of the issue, poured onto the already muddy waters that proving the "truth" is, now, virtually impossible.

The other question that needs asking is, why have all the various conspiracy theories, some plausible others just plain crazy, been foisted on "Joe Public"?

To give you a hint, it has absolutely nothing to do with finding out the truth. Now that's your real conspiracy, expose that, and you will be a real "Truther".

factotum

Post by factotum » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:19 pm

The official 9/11 story is simply impossible. It's not just that a point here or there doesn't make sense, almost nothing makes sense. Whichever angle you come at it from there are just too many glaring inconsistencies. And "when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth". The only surprise is how they ever got away with it in the first place. However it shows how skilled they are in mass psychology, disinformation and manipulation. Look how Blair got the Labour Party to back the Iraq war, even Claire Bloody Short! If our elected leaders are prepared to start a war that cost what hundreds of thousands of lives on the basis of a barefaced lie, then what are a couple of thousand in the towers? There were large pools of molten steel in the rubble at ground zero for days after the attack, there are pictures, eyewitness reports and aerial survey data. Please explain to me where the energy came from to raise so much steel above melting point. From the potential/kinetic energy of the falling masonry? Sorry, I'm not a 'natural law' nut like someone here, but you can't cheat the laws of physics, energy cannot be created or destroyed (outside of a nuclear reaction, which I'm not suggesting).

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:27 pm

And what caused the third building to collapse? And what exactly happened to the alleged plane that was claimed to hit the Pentagon?

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:33 pm

A group of religious nutcases hijacked some passenger planes and flew 2 of them into the twin towers of the Worlds Trade Centre. The structural damage that such impacts caused, coupled with the structural damage caused by the subsequent inferno, caused the towers to collapse in on themselves, killing anyone left inside. To attempt to claim that this basic truth is wrong is an insult to those who died that day.

Whether the hijackers had help, instruction, funding, from other sources, a foreign power, the CIA, the President himself, is open to debate, and is a question that needs asking, and answering.
I'm sorry Paddy, but having seen the evidence produced, I find that a quite staggering statement. There is a way to find the truth: A fully independent inquiry. And in doing so, we would truly honour those who died.The same can be said for 7/7. Another blatantly obvious inside job. Both were requested, both were denied. I wonder why ?

Other false flag operations; WW1 [proven by declassified documents], WW2 and the Vietnam war.

Mark

Post by Mark » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:06 pm

Everything about the attack on 9/11 is factual and absolutely 100% true.
The towers were NOT brought down by controlled explosions, heat from the burning jet fuel melted the steel and caused the towers to collapse. The fact that steel melts at a temperature of around 2,700F and jet fuel only burns at temperatures between 800-1500F is not important, what is important is that you do not question this. Trust your government, no-one is lying to you. Everything you read in the newspapers and see on the TV news is absolutely 100% true.

A plane really did crash into the Pentagon, it's true. Don't worry about the size of the impact hole not being big enough and more akin to a cruise missile type entry.. also, discount the fact that no plane wreckage was found there, no pieces of plane, no passenger, no wings etc.
Also, you should believe that people could speak to their loved ones on mobile phones just before they overpowered the hijackers and forced the plane to crash into the ground.
No-one should google "building 7" and do their own research. If you do, then you are a terrorist.
Most of the so called hijackers are still alive but this is also not important..it's just a co-incidence so don't worry about it.

Never question authority, keep your head down, do NOT rock the boat! Do not attempt to think for yourselves, it's illegal. Ignore these people who want you to know the truth, it's really not important. What is important is the next series of America's Got Talent, The Simpsons and Lady Ga Ga's latest pop video... shame on you if you are not currently up to date with the latest TV soaps and gossip. Buy newspapers, watch CNN, Fox and BBC.
Go back to sleep, your government is in control. You are free.

Saw this and had to share. :)
As long as a hundred of us remain alive, we shall never give in to the domination of the English. We fight not for glory, not for wealth nor honours but only and alone for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life...

P_Trembath

Post by P_Trembath » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:04 am

GrahamHart wrote:

Whether the hijackers had help, instruction, funding, from other sources, a foreign power, the CIA, the President himself, is open to debate, and is a question that needs asking, and answering.
I'm sorry Paddy, but having seen the evidence produced, I find that a quite staggering statement.
I have seen a lot of the so called evidence that does the rounds on the Internet, and I find most of that to be "staggering".

GrahamHart wrote:There is a way to find the truth: A fully independent inquiry.
I totally agree with that, but I fear that whatever results the inquiry reached, whatever they said the truth to be, there would, in a very short time, be a growing group of people who disagree with them posting their own, half baked ideas, all over the Internet.

P_Trembath

Post by P_Trembath » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:47 am

Mark wrote: Everything about the attack on 9/11 is factual and absolutely 100% true.
If only life were so simple, and the English language less ambiguous.

Mark wrote:The towers were NOT brought down by controlled explosions,
Correct, they were brought down due to the damage caused by 2 very much uncontrolled explosions.
How many men, over what period of time, would be required to prepare such a building for such a demolition?
What happened to these men who did this preparation? Not one of them has come forward to "claim the prize", or have they all been eradicated?

Mark wrote:heat from the burning jet fuel melted the steel and caused the towers to collapse. The fact that steel melts at a temperature of around 2,700F and jet fuel only burns at temperatures between 800-1500F is not important,
Heat from burning jet fuel + office fixtures and fittings + building materials + (and this is the biggie) oxygen, lots of it. these, in combination, WILL burn at temperatures high enough to melt metal.

Mark wrote:what is important is that you do not question this.

It is very important that you question everything. You must always question your government. What many forget to do is to question the crap presented as fact on alternative "news" sites and elsewhere on the Internet.