This is (not) Cornwall forum

Topical debate
Crowsanwra

This is (not) Cornwall forum

Post by Crowsanwra » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:32 pm

Just had an email from a mate to say to me that he has been banned from 'this is anything but Cornwall' site. He hasnt made any abusive postings at all but is Cornish throug and through.

P_Trembath

Re: This is (not) Cornwall forum

Post by P_Trembath » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:21 pm

What's his user name?

Ask the moderators for the reason for the banning, and then appeal against them, it might work.
Everyone, Cornish or otherwise, has their own particular part to play. No part is too great or too small; no one is too old or too young to do something.

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:31 pm

It's a joke isn't it? The likes of "Big Ger", "Truro, England", "Slimslad" nd Young Cornwall" (some of thes eknown to C24 under other names) can say what they bloody well like, and go unremarked by Northcliffe.

Crowsanwra

Post by Crowsanwra » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:11 pm

My mate is tristan and was using Truro Kernow cos he lives at TMS. He has emaled them and is trying to gey it brought uip on Lawrence Reed on BBC Co4nwall. Tris has a shsrp temper so watch this space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will not be told he is not Cornish - no way!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:22 pm

I thought his name was a great answer to the "Truro, England" prat. He's had a few green arrows from me.

Rosko

Post by Rosko » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:17 pm

I was banned years ago, and when I asked why, they couldn't tell me, other than to say that the ban was permanent!

This followed a run-in with usual crowd, including big ger; nuff said... Can't be bothered to post under another username, as they'll prob. ban my IP address, or ban my new username, should I run in to same TINC plonkers...

Carbilly

Post by Carbilly » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:35 pm

To be honest, I don't know why anybody bothers with it as you're on to a loser from the start as the whole Northcliffe organisation is virulently anti-Cornish - one glance is enough to convince you of that.
Apart from the BNP/'little englander'/UKIP brigade that infest the place and seem to do nothing else in life except jump on any perceived pro-Cornish posts - and, incidentally, never seem to cop a ban - just take a look at the 'news' pages. The whole 'house style' consists of the continual reinforcement of the ''Westcountry'/'Devonwall'/South-west' region-speak, with barely a nod to anything Cornish. In fact, the word 'Cornish' is rarely used (you read about 'a Cornwall man' or 'the Cornwall coast' etc..) unless it's in conjunction with something like those nasty 'nats'. By contrast, sentences that contain phrases like ''Devon and Cornwall is set for storms...'' or ''Devon and Cornwall have ...'' are commonplace as part of their ongoing campaign to equate a Celtic Duchy and an English county as one and the same.

You'll never win, just ignore it and let the irrationally obsessed Anglo-supremacist uber-Trolls carry on talking to themselves. Most of them are as thick as pig shit anyway, and the one who goes by the moniker 'Taxman100' has been exposed as a Walter Mitty type fantasist and a proven liar. Far healthier to just look at it as the last kicks of a dying Empire. ;)

Crowsanwra

Post by Crowsanwra » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Gotta agree with all that. I think we could call them litle TINCers - lol! The more I think about that the more I shall

TINCers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crowsanwra

Post by Crowsanwra » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:46 am

This is what my mate sent to TINC ---

Dear Sir or Madam

I have never posted swear words or abuse on the This is Cornwall website but I now see that I have been banned from posting!

I am Cornish and it sickens me to see the anti Cornish postings which you allow.

Please re instate me. I am considering writing an official complaint to yourselves and mentioning this on Laurence Reid on BBC Cornwall.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

They havenot replied at all yet. Praps its time we hit them were it hurts and stopped buying the Cornishman newspaper cos it very openly isnot Cornish is it?

Crowsanwra

Post by Crowsanwra » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Tris got let back onto TinC but has complained to them about the TINCers on there and listed some of there comments asking why they arent banned.

STOP BUYING THE CORNISHMAN PAPER AND THE OTHER TINC PAPERS!!!!!!!!

P_Trembath

Post by P_Trembath » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:42 am

Did they give him a reason for his "temporary" ban?
Everyone, Cornish or otherwise, has their own particular part to play. No part is too great or too small; no one is too old or too young to do something.

Crowsanwra

Post by Crowsanwra » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:12 pm

On the email it said he had been reported by others for braking forum rules that was all they told Tris. He is now back posting but has made another complant about them.

STOP BUYING THE CORNISHMAN PAPER AND THE OTHER TINC PAPERS!!!!!!!!

Crowsanwra

Post by Crowsanwra » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:29 pm

This is what Tris had back from tinC-

Thank you for your email. Your account was disabled following complaints that you were spamming the site with offensive posts and insulting other users, in breach of our rules.

Having reviewed your case, we have re-enabled your account, but would ask you please to keep your submissions relevant to the topic and to bear in mind how your comments could be received by others.

Our house rules and terms and conditions at the foot of the home page give full details of what we regard as acceptable content.

Regards

This Is comments team

this is what he said back to tinC-

This is quite simply not the case but thankyou for restoring my access.

If you examine your forum carefully you will find the following posters are virulently anti Cornish and are so pro England, they are, I feel UKIP or BNP members.

Big_Ger

Taxman100

H_Trevorrow

Slimslad

youngcornwall

These individuals dominate your site entirely and woe betide anyone who disagrees with them. They flock and report and then cheer their successes.

Many of us do not wish to be English or classed as such. We are Cornish no better nor worse than the English but not English. We do not all support England or the UK.

Thankyou for reinstating my account.

Crowsanwra

Post by Crowsanwra » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:10 pm

I see youngcornwall is squealing like a lil stuck piggy on tinC. And his mates. So who have we got?

youngcornwall on someone on FB said is called Harvey anf lives in Brum

Slimslad who is some kind of BNp type from Newcastle

taxman100 who is a retired army major and a big ol noise down the drinking den of the legion and who imagines he travels all around including up mountains. They found out who he is and he lives down west near my way

Big-Ger who makes money from second homes and emmets

Proper scream winding the cocks up going on over on tinC.

STOP READING THE CORNISHMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

squeak, squeak, squeak:

by youngcornwall

Saturday, October 27 2012, 1:41PM
“It looks like this forum which is an open to all forum, is not suitable for some, the closed-shop setup seems to be more to their liking by the looks of it.

From this moment on any postings made by youncornwall will not be directed in anyway shape or form, at or to Truro_Kernow. I would appreciate if Truro_Kernow would do the same regarding youngcornwall.”

by youngcornwall

Saturday, October 27 2012, 2:00PM
“There for all to see.

http://tinyurl.com/8aku65u