Slimslad on this is not Cornwall

Topical debate
Crowsanwra

Slimslad on this is not Cornwall

Post by Crowsanwra » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:56 pm

Sent to me by Tris-

I formally complain about poster 'Slimslad' who has twice entered this identical posting on this thread:
by Slimslad

Saturday, October 27 2012, 9:56AM

“""I am not English. Not by DNA (Wellcome Trust/Oxford University/Professor Sir Walter Bodmer - 'People of the British Isles' to which I was proud to contribute), birthright, heritage, history or choice."

Fairly right-wing, blonde-haired,(or ginger), "hi-jacking" of a serious scientific study, in my opinion."”

Thread: http://www.thisiscornwall.co.uk/discuss ... ssion.html

This poster insinuates that I am some sort of Nazi practising scientific eugenics studies. I find this highly offensive.

Yours faithfully

this is not Cornwalls email back-

Thank you for your email. We have removed this comment, and the duplicate.
If there is anything else we can help you with, please contact us again.

Regards

This Is comments team

Complain, complain, complain about the English imperialist - comments@Northcliffemedia.co.uk

Tris is keepin copies of each one and building up complaints for the MP

Rosko

Re: Slimslad on this is not Cornwall

Post by Rosko » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:24 am

Good work you & Tristan...

As you say, complain, complain, complain and keep records of everything. Write to your MP, for sure, and keep pressure up on anti-Cornish publishing houses. If only more could be bothered to stick up for their own...

Carbilly

Post by Carbilly » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:18 pm

I seriously think the man has 'issues'', like so many of the EDL/BNP/UKippers on there. I mean, it can't be normal to live in Newcastle and spend so much of your time posting anti-Cornish diatribes on a site that carries 'news' items concerning issues that couldn't be more remote to your everyday life.
OCD sufferers the lot of them, IMO, with the exception of the one from Callington who at least can formulate an argument, use grammar and punctuation correctly and generally seems to be a far more sophisticated type of Troll than the usual knuckle-draggers like ''Young' (Mr Harvey) Cornwall', 'Big Ger' and 'Taxman (proven liar) 100'.

Crowsanwra

Post by Crowsanwra » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:20 pm

Love this anser to Big Ger made by Tris-

This is Big Ger who denide the Cornish ever were -

by Big_Ger

Wednesday, October 31 2012, 9:15PM
“"Dr Bruce Winney of Oxford's Department of Oncology, a member of the research team, suggests you can form theories to explain the origins of the genetic variation the group has mapped out. However, he cautions that these genetic differences that the project has found across the British Isles are small. We are far more genetically alike than we are different, he says."

"I welcome others who designate themselves of Cornish National Identity, even if they are from different ethnicities."

Thus making "Cornishness" meaningless, some of us hold our Cornishness in higher regard.”

by Truro_Kernow

Wednesday, October 31 2012, 10:12PM
“"The people of Wales and Cornwall are different from the rest of southern and central England," - Peter Donnelly, professor of statistical science at Oxford University and director of the Wellcome Trust centre for human genetics.

I know you see because I was one of the donors of DNA. But I welcome with open arms those from different ethnicities who designate themselves to be of the Cornish National Identity. This is because I am not a racist unlike some who post here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now, let's examine this headline in today's news:

"'Go home to where you belong': Woman's vile racist train rant caught on camera

At the end of the tirade, the Englishwoman called her shocked fellow passengers, some of whom were black, "monkeys" before leaving the train."

Makes me proud to be Cornish and not English!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big_Ger? - You couldn't make him up!

Kernow bys vyken!”

zennorman2

Post by zennorman2 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:10 pm

I go on This is Cornwall and comment. I enjoy taking Big Ger, Charlespeak and all the other rsouls on.

Crowsanwra

Post by Crowsanwra » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:25 am

Theym winding up the latest English nat a cracker . hes' calling himself Callingtonfox!!!!!!!!