The Crown: Which One ?

Topical debate
GrahamHart

The Crown: Which One ?

Post by GrahamHart » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:29 am

Who runs the UK ? Who do we answer to ?

The Sovereign Crown ? Or the "Crown Corporation on London" ?

Marhak

Re: The Crown: Which One ?

Post by Marhak » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:13 pm

Duke Charles and his secretive Duchy Council.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:50 pm

Actually, I should have said who 'Governs' us.

Her Majesty's Government ? Or the "Crown Corporation on London" ? We are all aware of the Duke's Sovereign rights and his own secretive Council/Government with it's many influences etc, but it doesn't govern our everyday lives 'per say'.

Anyway, the reason I posed the question is because I discovered that the Queen can only enter the financial "square mile" [a separate state with the same status as the Vatican] which is officially known as the "Crown Corporation of London", with the express permission of the London Mayor.
Last edited by GrahamHart on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:07 pm

Does Boris send Igor to the gate when she knocks.....?

tean

Post by tean » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:33 pm

Boris is not the Lord Mayor of London. See link

http://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/about-th ... fault.aspx

TGG

Post by TGG » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:06 pm

It was also the 'City of London' flag, which was flown alongside the Cornish National Flag on Gloriana.

TGGFor The (Real)Reason Why!
STOP THE CORNISH GENOCIDE! -
They declare their Cornishness with pride
Whilst oblivious to our genocide
That England imposes
With smiles and Red Roses
Where the innocents, so gullibly, reside.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Thank you tean . Very interesting. So at present, the Queen can only enter the financial "square mile" with the express permission of the "City" Mayor; Roger Gifford.

So every four or five years, we have a General election to vote in people with no power :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

TGG - I have no idea of the ramifications of that, but very interesting indeed. 8-)

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:54 pm

I stand corrected. Comes of not giving a flying f**k about the bloody place.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:33 am

Can't say I don't understand your feelings Craig. Being screwed all our lives has not been a pleasant experience, but at least we are seeing the dawn of Remedy to bring down these evil bastards once and for all.

factotum

Post by factotum » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:29 am

FWIW the soverign is a 'corporation sole', an insitiution separate from the individual who holds the post. It goes on forever but there can only be one member/holder at any time ... hence, "the king is dead, long live the king".
The City of London does have a special status. The important thing is probably where it stands with regard to parliament. Do normal statutes apply, does parliament's writ run there? I don't know the answer but someone must have looked into it.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:34 pm

Statutes only apply to Government agents or employees; when acting in that capacity. When they are not, they do not apply.

When I say Government agents or employees, I am of course referring to the 'Crown Corporation of London' and not the Sovereign Crown. It's confusing when Country and Corporation has exactly the same name isn't it ? Strangely enough, it's the same all over the western world :shock:

Cornwall is de-facto a part of England, but we all know here it's de-jure status [except for Trevor :)] yet it's only a tiny minority that knew up until now that we are governed by a de-facto Parliament, that whenever it calls a General Election, all it does is change a few directors. :oops:

Stuff it. No company has jurisdiction over me !

factotum

Post by factotum » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:32 am

The state has power over you, because when push comes to shove they've got all the guns, i.e. they have as much force as they're every likely to need to subdue you should you refuse to tow the line. They have this power because most of the population most of the time support the status quo. Of course the UK is a 'mature democracy' which means they've learned that it doesn't pay to exercise power in a heavy-handed manner. Like Stalin or Hitler or any other dictator. We mostly enjoy 'free speech' because most of the time people just want to blow off and having done that will continue to comply. Likewise we have democratic enquiries and consultations, where the authorities listen patiently to every side and opinion ... and then do exactly what they were going to do in the first place. The mistake people usually make is to confuse being listened to with having any influence. This happens over and over again in all sorts of different situations, yet no one seems to realise what's going on. Essentially were all like a goat on a tether. Dictators use a short tether, but in the UK government is fairly tolerant of criticism so most of us never realise we're on a chain. But the odd, brave, foolish or plain unlucky person who does overstep that invisible limit, will find the full weight of oppression falling on them like a ton of bricks.

All the 'freeman' nonsense just muddies the waters, I'm afraid. If you want to build an alternative to the state then you've got to find ways to co-operate with others, to build alternative institutions, especially financial institutions. All you seem to be doing is 'blowing off' though.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:09 am

But the odd, brave, foolish or plain unlucky person who does overstep that invisible limit, will find the full weight of oppression falling on them like a ton of bricks.
Which roughly translated means: "I haven't the balls to face the truth and challenge the lies.
All you seem to be doing is 'blowing off' though.
I can assure you that's not the case 'Slave'.

factotum

Post by factotum » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:02 am

It's not a question of balls, it simply a matter of what will work. First explain exactly what you want to achieve. Then give me a credible 'roadmap' for getting from here to there, preferably without too many people getting too badly hurt. And finally where is the necessary widespread support for change?
I'm also unclear how you square your Freeman ideology with your Cornish outlook. After all if Cornwall is not England, where does the English common law come in? Or Magna Carta, or the Bill or Rights? Nothing to do with us are they? If you accept that Cornwall is outwith the rule of England/UK, then you're left with a feudal dukedom. How would you (or anyone here really) go about converting that into the modern democratic state that Cornwall needs to be?

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:42 pm

First explain exactly what you want to achieve.
A World based on love instead of fear. A World of peace and abundance, all of which are now within reach.
Then give me a credible 'roadmap' for getting from here to there, preferably without too many people getting too badly hurt.
That's where knowledge of your birthright is required, which in turn gives you the courage to stand up to evil. The ghastly people who run this planet can only do so if we fund them. And these ghastly people turn out to be nothing more than corporations; all of which I/we have no contract with.So stop giving them your hard earned money to commit such heinous crimes.
And finally where is the necessary widespread support for change?
Do you know anyone who supports War ? I very much doubt it. I have yet to meet anyone, yet we continue to fund them. This planet has the dumbest population it's ever had. So dumbed down by it's education/indoctrination into modern day slavery and the incredible power of their media,( All western media outlets are run by just five corporations) it's been almost completely forgotten that the Government are our trustees and we are the beneficiaries instead of the other way around as it is now. Think of all the brilliant minds there are in the world: Now think about the incredibly stupid people with no empathy WE have let rule us, especially over the last eighty years.
if Cornwall is not England, where does the English common law come in? Or Magna Carta, or the Bill or Rights? Nothing to do with us are they?
It's Sovereign/Natural Law and nothing to do with Government Corporations. Magna Carta is worldwide. The only Bill of Rights worth talking about are the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/index.shtml
If you accept that Cornwall is outwith the rule of England/UK, then you're left with a feudal dukedom.
Yes, but I don't accept that. You are talking of the Duchy corporation. I am talking of the land mass known as Kernow.
How would you (or anyone here really) go about converting that into the modern democratic state that Cornwall needs to be?
By using love, compassion, logic and common sense. Period.