The Crown: Which One ?

Topical debate
GrahamHart

Re: The Crown: Which One ?

Post by GrahamHart » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:25 am

A maxim of Roman Law which carries forth today is: “Let he who would be deceived, be deceived.” Which is to say, if your ignorance allows you to be deceived, then so be it… deception is allowed under the law and it occurs all the time when you consent to it.

The Queen has made an Oath before God to govern the people according to their respective laws and customs. In England and Wales “Common Law” is the Law of the Land and it is Common Law that politicians promise to uphold when declaring allegiance to the Queen. Every time they pass Statutues and or Acts which is dictated by The CROWN Corporation (City of London policies) to "screw over" human beings for personal gains they defy God.

Admiralty and Maritime law requires CONSENT for jurisdiction, whether written, verbal or TACIT. A "human being" does not have to consent to the statutes and Acts of "Corporate law" (Admiralty & Maritime Law) because a human being is not a "NAME" (a NAME is a Corporate title such as MISS E SMITH) and can instead choose to stand under the Law of the land as a "Sovereign" entity. Under this Law you can demand Police constables honour their oath to the Queen (and her Coronation Oath) to keep the peace and enforce Common Law, you can also "charge" the Queen, via the Ministry of Justice to enforce Common Law, just as government corporations use them to enforce Corporate Maritime Law.

A great deal of people dismiss God because of religion, but religion comes from the same source as the corporate corruption and creates nothing but confusion by deception. Jesus taught that the Kingdom of God was inside every person, that essentially everyone was "Sovereign" and therfore equal. The Corporate Church burned people on stakes for such heresy.

You know when the Queen is "operating" according to God's Laws because her work will bear the royal seal which will include the rampant or three Lion emblem or sceptre representing the Tribe of Judah, as well as the Harp, which represents the King David (and Solomon line). Judah was prophesized as the law maker in the bible hence the emblem for the Ministry of Justice bears the rampant lion as well as the unicorn which represents either The tribe of Ephraim or Tribe of Manasseh (Joseph's younger or eldest son or HOUSE thereof). Heraldry is huge for these people and their history (in terms of symbols and emblems) can be traced back to the Kingdom's of Sumer.

The CROWN Prosecution Service as with HM Revenue and HM Prison Services do NOT bear the royal seal of Queen Elizabeth because they are Corporate entities owned by the CROWN Corporation of London. Look at the Coat of Arms for the City of London and compare that with the House of Windsor coat of arms and take note that the Queen has to bow before the City of London Mayor and ask permission to enter the city, she is in service to a higher authority, which is represented by two rampant dragons (corrupt Lions???) on its Coat of Arms.

It’s easy to dismiss God but one should at least stop and question why the elite (who occupy countries) around the world, especially super powers, have emblems representing the 12 Tribes of Israel encoded into their National symbols and coat of arms. One should also question why English speaking countries use shadow law to create a “limited liability” in the eyes of God where human beings CONSENT to unimaginable abuses against their Sovereignty. Consent is given by agreeing to the statutes and Acts of Maritime law rather than standing under the Common Law where you can charge the Queen and Officers of her Constabulary (before God) to honour their oaths as your inalienable right.

Magistrate fails to prove Admiralty & Maritime juristiction over Common Law (in case against council tax evasion)...

Fulub-le-Breton

Post by Fulub-le-Breton » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:19 pm

So Graham, did you ever get in touch with any of our constitutional experts and ask them what they thought of all this?

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:23 am

I contacted the Stannary Fulub. No reply. Two or three well and highly respected Nationalists known to this board follow my quest with great interest; and when you get your head around what's really going on, that is not surprising. Basically, it comes down to this:
Taken from http://www.parliament.uk
1.The State Opening of Parliament marks the beginning of the parliamentary session. Its main purpose is for the monarch formally to open Parliament and, in the Queen's Speech, deliver an outline of the Government's proposed policies, legislation for the coming session and a review of the last session.

This is pure Theatre.{which is why they are called acts} She does NOT deliver an outline of her Government's proposed policies, legislation. She delivers the "Crown Corporation of London" policies. The Monarchy has been usurped !

Upon Coronation, the Monarch swears an oath of allegiance to the people to uphold the Common Law of the land. Period. This is why statutes and legislation are only by consent because: Who are a private corporation to ask you for your money ? Which led me to ask: Where is the contract ? Show me and I'll pay. Otherwise, go away. I will not consent to funding your 'evil deeds aplenty'. Apart from being a tidy money saver, It's bleddy good fun too. ;) But the real driving force behind all of this, is to get rid of the Criminals who run this sham/scam. All it takes is numbers...and they're growin fast, all over the world.

Should anyone accuses me of tax avoidance; I already pay ridiculously 'over the top' taxes on necessities like the rest of you, which is way more than enough to run the UK !

factotum

Post by factotum » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:53 pm

But history generally shows that when you throw out one criminal gang, another takes their place, be that change by peaceful election or violent revolution. So all you're really saying is you want your mates to run the show rather than the current mob. Why should I trust your mates? They seem a pretty shady self-seeking bunch to me ... still why not set out your aims and policies for the New Year and all coming years, and let's see who'll line up behind them.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:24 pm

factotum wrote:But history generally shows that when you throw out one criminal gang, another takes their place, be that change by peaceful election or violent revolution.
Well at least it seems we are in agreement that we are, and have been, run by criminals for generations.
So all you're really saying is you want your mates to run the show rather than the current mob. Why should I trust your mates? They seem a pretty shady self-seeking bunch to me
Which reminds me of the old adage: "Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." — Albert Einstein.