The EIS strikes again

Topical debate
Marhak

The EIS strikes again

Post by Marhak » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:26 pm

That dreadful, chinless little worm Michael Gove is replacing GCSE exams with - wait for it - "English Baccalaureate Certificates".

As more than 40% of Cornish schoolchildren have registered themselves as Cornish, not English, surely we're not going to sit back and meekly accept this?

GrahamHart

Re: The EIS strikes again

Post by GrahamHart » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:44 pm

Contrary to mainstream media, people are organising themselves around the world against what the NWO are trying to do; which is to create civil war around the world. The days of protest are over. Now we MUST REJECT or face the consequences of entering a dark age never seen before on this planet. No aliens will be coming to save the human race. We have to do it ourselves. Stop giving these criminals your money !!!! Without it, they are finished. MAN UP AND GROW SOME BALLS KERNOW !!!!

Crowsanwra

Post by Crowsanwra » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:00 pm

Give us a clu then -wot shouldnt we be payin? Wot exactly?????????????????/

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Crowsanwra wrote:Give us a clu then -wot shouldnt we be payin? Wot exactly?????????????????/
Nothing. Zilch. There's enough Sovereign links here on C24 that I have provided and plenty more online. Start here and you are up and running....provided your man enough [ and thousands are ]to stop this madness.

http://www.bbc5.tv/video/john-harris-its-illusion

Crowsanwra

Post by Crowsanwra » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:18 am

Rite - watched that and a load went over me. Now I saw a bloke on youtube who ripped up his tele licence a couple years ago outside Radio not Cornwall and who said he refused to pay it. I dont pay tele licence since I saw it.
But how do you get out of paying council tax - ours is helped out - we had a letter from Capita about it, road tax cos if you dont tax your car you dont get insuance, vat, income tax etc etc. I cant understand how you get out of these without having baleiffs courts anf police at your door??????????????/

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:42 pm

Rite - watched that and a load went over me.
Then watch it again until it doesn't. Failing that, keep paying.
BTW, I know who you are. ;)

factotum

Post by factotum » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:24 pm

For most people it's always a matter of "Better the Devil(s) you Know". If you want to do away with the present system you've first to put something better in place, something that people can have confidence in. If you believe Cornwall is an occupied nation then where is the Government in Waiting, or in Exile? The Israelis are not really my favourite people, but it's worth noting that they had all their national and government institutions already in place (unofficially) during the British occupation. Same for France during the Nazi occupation etc. A government is nothing more or less than a protection racket, but take it away and mostly a even worse bunch of parasites will take over. In fact it's worth taking a lesson here from biology. Parasites and diseases don't last long if they kill their hosts, so over time the host evolves a degree of immunity and the parasite becomes less destructive. Just the same with governments. In feudal times peasants had no rights but the masters quickly learned that dead and starving serfs don't yield much of a harvest. Over time the state matures and limits the level of rip-off to something sustainable, and may in fact even provide some real services (albeit grudgingly). However no sooner have you got shot of one gang of crooks than another, usually worse one, takes over. Most people aren't really interested in politics and admin. If you try to run a system where everyone decides everything it means spending half your life in meetings -- no really! So we leave it to the minority of power-mad politicians, and they'll end up thinking they're better than you, and have their sticky fingers in the till, whoever they are. We once had an English Revolution and got Oliver Cromwell and our home-grown version of the Taliban. Indeed most dictators seem to come to power as a result of popular unrest. Graham's new 'friends' seem very much in the Nazi mould, and I wouldn't trust them for a minute. It would of course be nice if there was a credible independence movement with a substantial popular following in Cornwall, along the lines of Scotland, Catalonia, Wales even, but really there isn't. Nor are there any shadow institutions, like an alternative education system, seeing as that's what began this thread, or most important of all perhaps, financial institutions where we can invest our money (if we have any) knowing that it will be reinvested in Cornwall and it's people, not shipped off to God knows where chasing a few extra percent of profit. Once Scotland dissolves the UK, England will go hard Right and Cornwall will be screwed every which way. For a start, where do you think the WMD's are going to be relocated. Best bet's are both in Cornwall.

Crowsanwra

Post by Crowsanwra » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:31 am

No you went know me and still cant get how ppl avoid paying tax like me. Not how you dont pay car tax niether. Still never knew there was BBC5 niether but do now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crowsanwra

Post by Crowsanwra » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:34 am

The bloke above makes good points tho.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:48 pm

Factotum - Please look at the link above. John Harris is anything BUT a Nazi. In fact, the people who are in charge are worse than Nazis and can only be described as high ranking CRIMINALS who need to be brought to justice. Have a good look and I will be glad to debate further. I don't think you will get it in one view, because it's a complete 180 degrees of how we live now, and so enlightening, it took me a long time to fully understand it and who I am.

We have been screwed for hundreds of years but now many know better, and it's my task it seems to bring this knowledge to as many people as I can . There's a wonderful world waiting for us filled with love and abundance. We either take this opportunity or slide into a darkness never known before to man.

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:24 am

Marhak wrote:That dreadful, chinless little worm Michael Gove is replacing GCSE exams with - wait for it - "English Baccalaureate Certificates".
As more than 40% of Cornish schoolchildren have registered themselves as Cornish, not English, surely we're not going to sit back and meekly accept this?
:idea: Stooge Anglo-Imperialist Lackey Michael 'Morningside' Gove's Attempt At Tightening England's Grip On Cornwall Predictably & Inevitably Fails :idea:

Now, when will Cornwall's educational establishment, for the benefit of Cornwall's children acquiring a PROPER sense of place and place in the world, produce, assert and implement the long overdue Cornish National Curriculum...

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:39 am

:idea: 'Donkey' Gove :idea: A YouTube Hit:

Mike 'The Chaplain' Gove - Movie Star( 1:16, 2:08-2:26,2:33-2:43,2:50-2:52,3:07-3:21)

'Pipsqueak' 'Donkey' In Da House:

Michael :idea: 'Flipper' :idea: Gove:

How To Do It - The Gove Way:

Mike's Students Are Revolting:

Michael 'Slipper!' Gove:

Requiem For Michael 'The Desperate Fundamentalist' Gove:
Last edited by TeamKernow on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:40 am, edited 4 times in total.

Carvath

Post by Carvath » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:05 am

Another incompetent minister's U-turn. Made my day.

factotum

Post by factotum » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Graham, last time the English had a revolution the Cornish sided with royalty ... how do square that conflict of interests? And yes I took some time looking at all the 'Freemen' hogwash, it was quite entertaining, but based mostly on the sort of lies and misconceptions that are told to primary kids about the law, constitution etc. If you do even a little real research you'll find it's mostly just plain wrong. Any guaranteed rights we have in 'England' actually come thanks to Europe, which is a bit hard to digest, I know. Also take a look at how the Nazis came to power, also the background of some of the founders of the 'Freemen' movement in the US ... most unsavoury characters ... not anything we need here in Cornwall.

Btw ... whatever happened to Occupy ... that all soon fizzled out, but like 1968 all over, yes, I'm that old ;-)

Shady

Post by Shady » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Good evening Folks.

What does EIS stand for please?