The EIS strikes again

Topical debate
Marhak

Re: The EIS strikes again

Post by Marhak » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:27 am

English Imperialist State.

Keith, read Mark Stoyle for an answer to your question about why Cornwall sided with the Royals (clue - because the other side was Parliament).

The good news is that Gove's been forced to drop this hare-brained idea, and will doubtless dream up another.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:59 pm

Perhaps you would list these "Lies" Keith.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:49 am

You are correct. The "Occupy" movement has fizzled out by and large........of the Toytown media anyway; not that is was ever covered, but it served it's purpose in beginning. The time for 'Protesting' is now over. Now is the time to "Reject".

factotum

Post by factotum » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:39 am

Well, 'reject' the banks, take out all your money apart from a bit to pay bills maybe. But then where to put it? You haven't created a trustworthy alternative where it can work for you and what you believe in. In the straight financial system it's working against you, night and day, 24/7. Are people doing that? Take your kids out of school, it's not actually compulsory, are people doing that ... but you'd need to create an alternative. Stop working for the rich, their money only has value as long as you sit up and beg and wag your tail everytime they wave a wad of cash in your face. But simply claiming imaginary 'rights' and winding up petty officials (even when they deserve it) won't break the system. The people in charge are there because they're good at what the do, manipulating public opinion, playing divide and rule, no doubt infiltrating and provoking your mates ... they're not stupid, they're not a push-over. Just think of all those lovely jobs when Trident is relocated to Cornwall ...

Shady

Post by Shady » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:39 pm

Marhak wrote:English Imperialist State.

Keith, read Mark Stoyle for an answer to your question about why Cornwall sided with the Royals (clue - because the other side was Parliament).

The good news is that Gove's been forced to drop this hare-brained idea, and will doubtless dream up another.
Good afternoon Marhak.

Thank you for that....English Imperialist State.So that must include Cornwall as it it is part of England.

With regards to Trident,it would be excellent for the Cornish if it was located to Plymouth because in doing so,hundreds of jobs would be created for Cornish residents who work in Plymouth dockyard.

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:07 pm

It is presently adminstered AS THOUGH it were part of England. And that is all. As you've been told in detail many times under your previous pseudonyms. I do not propose to waste my time explaining it all again.

Shady

Post by Shady » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:54 pm

Marhak wrote:It is presently adminstered AS THOUGH it were part of England. And that is all. As you've been told in detail many times under your previous pseudonyms. I do not propose to waste my time explaining it all again.
Good evening Marhak.

Sorry to disappoint you shipmate but this is the first time for me on this site.And really,there is no need to explain your Celtic Cornwall stuff to me as I've heard it all before from the drunken silly sods in the local.

I recall one such burk telling me that I was an outsider as I am from London.He was born & bred in Cornwall......nothing up with that.But he hasn't worked a day in his life because he's a lazy,dole scrounging git.I moved down here nearly 30 years ago & have worked all that time......pumping money into the Cornish economy.

Who would you sooner have Marhak? Your born & bred lazy,dole scrounging git of a Cornish boy? Or a full time working bloke pumping money into the Cornish economy?

Mark

Post by Mark » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:19 am

Of course there are no "born & bred lazy,dole scrounging git(s)" outside of Cornwall?
I take it you presume, judging by your arrogant comment, that what you've heard before from, "drunken silly sods in the local" is rubbish?
Please elucidate as only a hard-working, economy-driving Englishman, nay, LONDONER can...
With your attitude, I'd rather you buggered off and let a Cornish person do your job and service the (Cornish) economy.

If you're only here to troll though, have your fun weirdo...
As long as a hundred of us remain alive, we shall never give in to the domination of the English. We fight not for glory, not for wealth nor honours but only and alone for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life...

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Interesting personal attacks here, Shady, and all apparently targetting me. On this thread and another as well. So what's the personal gripe?

EIS does not equal England, or the English people. It equals Westminster, Whitehall and their various spin-offs such as unaccountable quangoes. I have often supported or applauded various initatives undertaken by local people in parts of England, just as I do right here in Kernow, if they're initiatives I agree with.

It seems to me that you have an uncontrollable urge to turn these discussions into racial arguments, when they are not. I wonder why?

Shady

Post by Shady » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:00 pm

Mark wrote:Of course there are no "born & bred lazy,dole scrounging git(s)" outside of Cornwall?
I take it you presume, judging by your arrogant comment, that what you've heard before from, "drunken silly sods in the local" is rubbish?
Please elucidate as only a hard-working, economy-driving Englishman, nay, LONDONER can...
With your attitude, I'd rather you buggered off and let a Cornish person do your job and service the (Cornish) economy.

If you're only here to troll though, have your fun weirdo...
Good afternoon Mark.

Don't change course & stick to the theme of the post.Who do you really want in Cornwall? The dole scrounging Cornish man or a hard working Londoner?

And of course there are dole scroungers outside of Cornwall.But don't you go thinking that the ones in Cornwall are somehow a bit better.......because they are Cornish.

My attitude? What about yours you over sensitive pink & fluffy silly Billy?

And by the way,many Cornish men & women do the same job as me.And good hard working people they are.Also I have never heard one of them go on about the English like some of you do on this site.Sure,they take the Mick....we all do that.But when they read the anti-English garbage on here they do roll their eyes.

What next Mark?Ethnic cleansing?

Shady

Post by Shady » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:10 pm

Marhak wrote:Interesting personal attacks here, Shady, and all apparently targetting me. On this thread and another as well. So what's the personal gripe?

EIS does not equal England, or the English people. It equals Westminster, Whitehall and their various spin-offs such as unaccountable quangoes. I have often supported or applauded various initatives undertaken by local people in parts of England, just as I do right here in Kernow, if they're initiatives I agree with.

It seems to me that you have an uncontrollable urge to turn these discussions into racial arguments, when they are not. I wonder why?
Good evening Marhak.

Hang on shipmate....it was you that posted EIS = English Imperialist State.At the top of this very page if my seafaring eyes don't deceive me.

And no Marhak,none of my weapon systems are targeting you,it's just that you seem to post quite a bit & I find your posts interesting.That's meant as a compliment & nothing else.....I have no personal gripe against you because I don't know you....But if you're going to slag off your fellow people & then claim not to be doing so....well Uncle Shady has just got to challenge you.Londoner on no bloody Londoner. :twisted:

With regards to your comments about Westminster & it's quangos,well I'm in total agreement with you.Absolute & total agreement.So much so that if I could get away with it,I'd keel haul the whole lot of scurvy scumbags....Even the Cornish MPs.HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:11 pm

And I'm Rip van Winkle.

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:27 pm

My Scots friends tell me that the EIS in Westminster (or Wastemonster as they call it) have today exceeded even their own high degrees of sheer bloody arrogance.

They have issued a "legal" statement claiming that Scotland is only a part of Greater England. That Scotland and the Scots don't exist. They are English. That not even Britain exists.....Jesus WEPT! Is there no end to it?

They have been doing this to Kernow for ages, with help from their cronies in the media, but I can't believe that their arrogance would try this on with Scotland!

Does this sound familiar? "We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. We will add your distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile!" (That's what they think!)

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:40 pm

If Scots assert their identity, or the Welsh stand firm on theirs, or if the Cornish defend their own distinctiveness, then they're derided as "nationalists". But I'll tell you this - none of us has EVER descended to the objectionable and disgraceful kind of nationalism than the Bullingdon boys did today! But they are never "nationalist", are they?

The English have every right to be English. No argument with that whatsoever, and every Celt will agree. But the Scots have an equal right to be Scots, the Welsh to be Welsh, the Cornish to be Cornish. So, what does that make those (like Shady) who insist otherwise? I invite descriptions......

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:55 am

Fusion Agents ? Boring Bast*rds ?