New boy.

Topical debate
Shady

New boy.

Post by Shady » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:41 pm

Good evening Folks.

I'm called Shady & this is my first post here although I have been visiting this site quite regularly in recent times.

And I look forward to chatting to you all.

Regards,Shady.

Stephen Richardson

Re: New boy.

Post by Stephen Richardson » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:33 am

'Slim' Shady?
When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

Shady

Post by Shady » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:41 pm

Stephen Richardson wrote:'Slim' Shady?
Good afternoon Stephen.

Not too slim. :D

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:33 pm

"New", my arse.

Shady

Post by Shady » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:16 pm

Marhak wrote:"New", my arse.
Good evening Marhak.

Think what you like my 'ansome lad but this is my first time on this site.

I did consider joining months ago when I happened upon the site but after monitoring it for a week or two,there didn't seem to be a lot happening conversation wise.

But you appear to post frequently & your posts caught my attention......So here I am... All ship shape & Bristol fashion & secure for sea.

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:10 pm

Bollocks. Who the hell do you think you're kidding? I know a stalker when I see one.

Shady

Post by Shady » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:10 am

Marhak wrote:Bollocks. Who the hell do you think you're kidding? I know a stalker when I see one.
Such language you bad boy Marhak....I'll slap those legs of yours if there's anymore bad language.You need to speak proper English like wot I do.

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:39 pm

You really do have a thing about slapping.

Fulub-le-Breton

Post by Fulub-le-Breton » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:51 pm

Marhak,

Don't waste your otherwise valuable time. If you actually met one of the marginals that repeatedly trolled here you'd probably feel pity for him or her. They really are not our most serious opponents and act more to divert our efforts away from more important problems.

An example of a far better use of time has been the recent outing of BBC Cornwall hack journalist, Graham Smith, as an ex-employee of the former Cornish Labour MP Candy Atherton. Both of whom are demonstrably hostile to Cornish devolution and the Cornish question in general.

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Have answered to the Smith question on the other thread, Fulub.

As for our latest troll, it seems that he's/she's on C24 to specifically target me. I have a very good idea who this is.

Shady

Post by Shady » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:22 am

Marhak wrote:Have answered to the Smith question on the other thread, Fulub.

As for our latest troll, it seems that he's/she's on C24 to specifically target me. I have a very good idea who this is.
Hello again Marhak.

So Marhak.......Your not even Cornish......Now there's a thing.

What's the expression that comes to mind?.......Rebel without a cause? Or is it a false prophet?

No,more like a ships cat.

So you're about as Cornish as I am.Go on Marhak......indulge me.Enthral me.Where were you born? Please make my day & say it was London....Pretty,pretty,pretty please.

Moderators Note:-

Posters will refrain from childish, playground behaviour.

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:43 pm

Not that it's any business of some anonymous troll, I was born where my father - in the Fleet Air Arm - happened to be posted at the time. Which could have been anywhere from Trinidad to Culdrose to Malta. London, it wasn't.

What's birthplace to do with anything? Is Cliff Richard Indian? Of course not. But he was born in Calcutta. And not every birth in a stable was a horse (for the religious). My own ancestry is Cornish/Scillonian one side of the family; pure Scots on the other. Happy, now? (I thought not).

Now, are you on this forum purely to launch personal attacks on me (as it seems), or do you have something constructive to offer?

Shady

Post by Shady » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:36 pm

Marhak wrote:Not that it's any business of some anonymous troll, I was born where my father - in the Fleet Air Arm - happened to be posted at the time. Which could have been anywhere from Trinidad to Culdrose to Malta. London, it wasn't.

What's birthplace to do with anything? Is Cliff Richard Indian? Of course not. But he was born in Calcutta. And not every birth in a stable was a horse (for the religious). My own ancestry is Cornish/Scillonian one side of the family; pure Scots on the other. Happy, now? (I thought not).

Now, are you on this forum purely to launch personal attacks on me (as it seems), or do you have something constructive to offer?
So you're not Cornish then?

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Cornu-Scots. Can't you read?

Shady

Post by Shady » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:12 pm

Marhak wrote:Cornu-Scots. Can't you read?
Still not clear.Where were you born?