New boy.

Topical debate
P_Trembath

Re: New boy.

Post by P_Trembath » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:26 pm

He'll be asking for your National Insurance number next Marak, Birth certificate, and a current copy of your passport, And don't forget to include an up to date photo ID driving licence.

It seems that our new friend has something of a one track mind.

Does he want to know which bed you were born in, in case it was made in China, in which case you could be Chinese.
Everyone, Cornish or otherwise, has their own particular part to play. No part is too great or too small; no one is too old or too young to do something.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:30 pm

Give him the boot Paddy. Warnings are a waste of time to this prickster.

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:46 pm

He's been given the heave-ho before.

Shady

Post by Shady » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:07 pm

Marhak wrote:He's been given the heave-ho before.
Well boys,the truth always hurts & on this site we have a bunch of non Cornishmen pretending to be Cornish.

So Marhak,you're false.Which makes your arguments for Cornish liberation from England to be totally meaningless.

Of course there are those 'genuine'Cornish people who put across a very valuable & sensible line of reasoning for Cornish independence but without all of the anti-English propaganda.

In actual fact,I actually agree to some extent with a Cornish Government/Assembly/Stannary which would be independent from Westminster.However,such a governing body would be made up of real people Marhak.....And not delusionists like you.....& your acolytes.

Now my dear Marhak I will leave you alone.That's because you are false....a delusionist....not worth bothering with.

Nige999

Post by Nige999 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:45 pm

Shady wrote:Where were you born?
I was born between my mums legs, does that make me a c**t ?

I was born in Redruth and I have Cornish ancestors back as far as its possible to trace.