Clipping the wings of Natural "England".

Topical debate
Marhak

Clipping the wings of Natural "England".

Post by Marhak » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:18 am

Save Penwith Moors has successfully managed to get Carn Galva officially registered as Common Land, and have applied for two more areas to be similarly registered: Castle Downs, Chun; and Carnyorth Common (Carn Kenidjack), St Just. The Inquiry re Castle Downs took place this week, and all evidence was given.

Registration will mean that Natural "England" cannot install any further gates, fences, cattle grid on the open moorland without a formal application to the Minister, with full and well-publicised public consultation.

To date, NE has simply installed these items of enclosure without notice, and presented them to the public as a fait accompli. When, at St Just, they were found out before the event, the unelected quango simply installed them in complete contempt of an 8-2 vote against the works by the elected St Just Town Council; and also ignored a call by the then Penwith District Council to cease operations.

This success - and hopefully the other two - does not guarantee freedom from enclosure, but it does guarantee that the public will receive sufficient prior notification, and have their say.

Mark

Re: Clipping the wings of Natural "England".

Post by Mark » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:34 pm

Good work! Well done.
As long as a hundred of us remain alive, we shall never give in to the domination of the English. We fight not for glory, not for wealth nor honours but only and alone for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life...

Carvath

Post by Carvath » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:50 am

That's good news, Marhak :D

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:16 pm

Sheer bloody persistence on our part. NE's determined to fence every open space in, no matter what local people and elected bodies say. We've also applied for Castle Downs, Chun, and Carnyorth Common. The Chun Inquiry was held last week, and we hope to hear the decision in about a fortnight.

Shady

Post by Shady » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:52 pm

Good afternoon Folks.

I understand your concerns about the actions of NE but why do you have to make it look as if that organization does everything wrong? It's makes you look daft when you over exaggerate about their actions.

And please do stop trying to make your comments about these matters racist or semi-racist.The Cornish are a good & decent people.....Not half baked anti-English racists.

Remember,all the Cornish,Scots,Welsh & Irish are,are people that moved to those areas thousands of years ago.Stop kidding yourselves that your anything different.

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:01 pm

I suggest you take a look at the Save Penwith Moors website and read the 12-page document listing all the illegal and sub-standard acts carried out by Natural "England" in Penwith since 2008, most of which have been confirmed as illegal or sub-standard by Cornwall Council, British Standards, British Horse Soceity, the Open Spaces Society and other external bodies.

On the other hand SPM has not committed a single unlawful act in our opposition to their harmful plans, which do not just affect Penwith, but also the Lizard peninsula and several sites throughout neighbouring England. Each has its committed opposition protest group, all of whom are now in touch with other. Unlawful acts by NE and its partners, including fraudulent ownership claims, and persecution of individuals, have occcured elsewhere, especially in Worcestershire. The issue has nothing to do with Cornish v English.

It seems to be you making a Cornish v English thing out of this, Mr "Shady". Until your post, not a single "anti-English" word has been written on this thread. So, what's your agenda?

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:04 pm

PS. The peoples you name moved to these islands many millenia ago, and settled in completely unoccupied islands. We displaced no one, oppressed no one, and slaughtered no one in establishing that settlement. Which is rather more than can be said for all those who came much, much later: Romans, Danes, English, Normans, etc.

Shady

Post by Shady » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:01 am

Marhak wrote:I suggest you take a look at the Save Penwith Moors website and read the 12-page document listing all the illegal and sub-standard acts carried out by Natural "England" in Penwith since 2008, most of which have been confirmed as illegal or sub-standard by Cornwall Council, British Standards, British Horse Soceity, the Open Spaces Society and other external bodies.

On the other hand SPM has not committed a single unlawful act in our opposition to their harmful plans, which do not just affect Penwith, but also the Lizard peninsula and several sites throughout neighbouring England. Each has its committed opposition protest group, all of whom are now in touch with other. Unlawful acts by NE and its partners, including fraudulent ownership claims, and persecution of individuals, have occcured elsewhere, especially in Worcestershire. The issue has nothing to do with Cornish v English.

It seems to be you making a Cornish v English thing out of this, Mr "Shady". Until your post, not a single "anti-English" word has been written on this thread. So, what's your agenda?
Good evening Marhak.

Do you read your own posts? Near enough everyone of them has an anti-English tone about it..........Who are you trying to kid?..Me or yourself?

And you use the words 'persecution of individuals'....get on with you,you daft brush.You sound like an illegal Somalian trying to obtain your benefits because it's your 'yuman rights'......innit.

Mark

Post by Mark » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:07 am

Good trolling 'Shady' and of course, spouting without knowledge of what others are actually talking about, equals talking out yer ass... :lol:
As long as a hundred of us remain alive, we shall never give in to the domination of the English. We fight not for glory, not for wealth nor honours but only and alone for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life...

Carbilly

Post by Carbilly » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:32 am

Who's this one then? :lol: I smelt ''Troll'' as soon as I saw the first post. I don't think it's any of the pond life that infest the 'TIC' retirement home for the perpetually bewildered English Nats (Trevorrow?) as the grammar is too good, but if it looks like a Troll and sounds like a Troll... :roll:

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:23 pm

You are making yourself look even sillier Shady,, especially by ridiculing my use of the term "persecution of individuals". I suggest you look up the details of the antics of NE, Natural "England" and the local wild life trust in Worcestershire, and their despicable treatment of a disabled gentlemen, Tony Barnett - even getting court orders to prevent him from entering HIS OWN land!

Quite naturally, I and my colleagues in SPM back Mr Barnett - a very courageous ENGLISHMAN - to the hilt. Anti-English are we?

Shady

Post by Shady » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:51 pm

Mark wrote:Good trolling 'Shady' and of course, spouting without knowledge of what others are actually talking about, equals talking out yer ass... :lol:
Good afternoon Mark.

If you can't engage in civil conversation then don't bother posting.

By the way,your location says ,nowhere in England.If you're in Cornwall then you're in England.

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:13 pm

Since when? Which legal document annexed us to England? You won't find it. Many have tried, over decades and centuries. No one has succeeded, and you won't either.

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:14 pm

Oh, and if you're a "new boy", then don't dictate to those who have been members here for yonks. If you don't like that, you can always bow out of CORNWALL (not "England") @24.

Shady

Post by Shady » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:54 am

Marhak wrote:Since when? Which legal document annexed us to England? You won't find it. Many have tried, over decades and centuries. No one has succeeded, and you won't either.
Oh there is something more powerful than a silly legal document which makes Cornwall part of England & England part of Cornwall.......It's a evolution.And plate tectonics may have something to do with it.

You go & try as much as you like at making yourself some kind of separatist but the plain fact is you are English.You are a proud Cornish man from England.That's a good thing.

You know what Marhak? When I read through your posts I kind of get the feeling that you are slightly uncomfortable with your Cornish heritage.Maybe I'm wrong but you do seem to emit some doubt about your beliefs.

When people ask me where I live,I'm happy & proud to say that I live in Cornwall.Even though the county & it's inhabitants have many faults (like everywhere & everyone else)but it is the most excellent place to be.

And positive people like me do more for this county than many of the indigenous inhabitants do.

The image that you paint of yourself & Cornwall Marhak is so flippin' negative it's sad.