To the poster TGG.

Topical debate
TGG

Re: To the poster TGG.

Post by TGG » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:51 pm

factotum » 17 Apr 2013 19:07 wrote:The real question is does anyone know how to succeed?

The answer is simple and contained in my first paragraph. The focus needs to be restored and the spotlight turned 'back' onto Cornwall whilst simultaneously explaining the reasons why.

There must be someone out there somewhere with the necessary administrative skills (with the will to work for Cornish Rights) to emulate the workings of the "Conferences on Cornwall", which consisted of 2 weekend conferences a year, each over two days organising themed talks (with discussions), and with flexibility to pick up on 'hot' issues. There was also a slot for various organisations to provide feedback on actions & updates plus an appropriate social event held on the Saturday evening to provide a window on the Cornish cultural scene, plus the facility for organisations to promote themselves and their wares.

Perhaps, when/if time permits, I might add a list of the various Conferences and themes to the Wiki Stub to put some meat on its very basic bones. I should add that I was proud to be a part of it, but only a minor part of what went on. It was, undoubtedly, a real success story about which others (I might sternly add! :roll: :cry: ) should seriously reflect upon. If there is a genuine desire to achieve anything meaningful by a much shorter time-scale, then "Bite the Bullet".

TGGFor The (Real)Reason Why!
STOP THE CORNISH GENOCIDE! -
They declare their Cornishness with pride
Whilst oblivious to our genocide
That England imposes
With smiles and Red Roses
Where the innocents, so gullibly, reside.