Topical debate
zennorman2

Re: The organic myth of the British constitution

Post by zennorman2 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:20 pm

Isn't she actually Mrs.Mountbatten?

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:43 am

"What is the territory associated with this parliamentary sovereignty? Clearly it does not extend to the USA, North Korea or any other foreign country,
:lol:

The USA, Canada etc, are merely franchises of the Crown Corporation of London.

"Rule Britannia
Britannia rules the waves".

Oh that is so true !!! Admiralty Law.

You don't half talk shite Keith. :oops: : :lol:

factotum

Post by factotum » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:31 pm

No doubt but sometimes I actually know what I'm on about. If your brand of wishful thinking and outright american right-wing batshittery is the alternative then I truly do despair for Cornwall. However sincere you may be, on so many points you're just plain wrong. If you don't like the banks set up an alternative, there are ways, legal ways if you're careful and do it right. If you don't like the government and the services it provides, start to build alternatives so we're not dependent on them. Lay the foundations of a Free Cornwall now, while we still have enough freedom to organise and communicate.

GrahamHart

Post by GrahamHart » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:20 am

If you don't like the government and the services it provides, start to build alternatives so we're not dependent on them. Lay the foundations of a Free Cornwall now, while we still have enough freedom to organise and communicate.
You don't half talk sense Keith. That's exactly what's going on. Except not just in Cornwall, but all over the world.