Ruth Laker/Smith/Tabbanor/Sieman

Looking for your Cornish roots, long lost friends/family or just other people with the same family name then try here.
Dottie

Post by Dottie » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:07 pm

I am trying to find my sister her name is above with possible surnames as listed.. As a family we were bought up in care in Surrey, during the successful search for my mother I discovered I had another brother out there, he in turn passed me a photograph of Ruth and her daughter Louise, with our mum Kathleen Margaret (deceased 1994), and brand new brother John in the garden of their house in Wandsworth. Ruth and Louise came up from Looe in Cornwall where they lived at the time with their other son Toby.. They had both actively sought out mum and found her likewise I did too.....

I believe that Toby worked in a supermarket in Looe at this time, and Louise went to Fas Lane in Scotland to marry/live with a sailor.......

I wish it were possible to place the photograph up here, but there you go.......

Obviouly I have posted on very many forums, and searched for addresses
and telephone numbers, no joy as of yet....... I have also posted on adoption forums just in case......

thanks for your time everyone.......