WELL DONE PORTUGAL !!!!!

Board for discussing anything sports related. Everything from rugby to surfing.
Angofbew

Post by Angofbew » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:25 pm

No, but what is your point? Anglo-Saxon migration into Britain doesn't mean that the English are Anglo-Saxons and the Cornish aren't English but are Celts; that the English have roots only to the 5th century and the Cornish are indigenous. Sheer arrogance and a complete distortion of history to suit contemporary political ideals.

Where the hell do you get this c**p enzedbrit. Your ideas on History come streight out of the Book of Fairy Tales. I have to say, I have seen pro English postings from English Folk, and I have no problems with them being so. If I was English I would be pro English too. Alas your very distorted so called History borders on the most stupid I have ever seen. If anyone History is distorted, it is the English version. Your postings I am sorry to say, only make you a laughing stock.

K

Post by K » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:02 pm

Where the hell do you get this c**p enzedbrit. Your ideas on History come straight out of the Book of Fairy Tales.

He's had plenty of practice ! :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... =Enzedbrit

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... d=64782897

Enzedbrit

Post by Enzedbrit » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:27 am

Where the hell do you get this c**p enzedbrit. Your ideas on History come streight out of the Book of Fairy Tales. I have to say, I have seen pro English postings from English Folk, and I have no problems with them being so. If I was English I would be pro English too. Alas your very distorted so called History borders on the most stupid I have ever seen. If anyone History is distorted, it is the English version. Your postings I am sorry to say, only make you a laughing stock.

So the English are Anglo-Saxons and all the "Celts" were pushed out of England is in fact true history, and that the original inhabitants of England remained in England, were conquered by Anglo-Saxons and overtime lost their language is fairytale. Wow. I guess I am a laughing stock.

Angofbew

Post by Angofbew » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:24 pm

Enzidbrit, your total distortions of Historical facts are blatently obvious for all to see. What the English are now, and what they were Historically are two completly different things. Initially the English as we know them would of been made up of many different tribes, Saxons, Angles, Jutes etc; these Peoples would not of mixed with the original inhabitants of these Islands, they would of made them Slaves or just butchered them. The original Peoples would of (as has been seen over many Centuries) fled from these Barbaric Hordes. As has been posted too, England did not excist, so stop this rubbish about the original inhabitants of England. Then over a period of time, some of the origianal inhabitants would of been assimilated. Yet again over time, other invaders settled, like Vikings. It wasn't untill much later, around 900 that any such thing as England came into being, and then it still took untill 1066 plus, for any real stability in what is called England to happen.
Todays English are a total mixbreed of Saxons, Angles, Jutes, Vikings, Norman French, Celts and more. That is the real picture of what you are, not this Fairy Tale rubbish that you and the supporters of England like to dish out. Your History is full of lies, for example 'The Mother Of All Parliments' as if Westminster was the first. There are at least two that predate Westminster, the Manx and the Cornish Stannary. It's like all things you steal to make England look as though it is so pure and free from any guilt. In fact it is the exact opposite. So please don't come in this Forum and try to sell that rubbish, as there are too many here who know the truth.

Royred

Post by Royred » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:32 pm

Never mind Engerland there is always another chance in2010 or there abouts.
Nice one NZ All Blacks

Pfishwick

Post by Pfishwick » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:26 pm

"Joe" said:
I don't like the look of Ronaldo.

I think he's a cheat.

It was cool to see him nutmegged by Exeter's Scott Hiley in the FA cup replay (last year was it?). 8)

As for the rest of the recent arguments, oh dear :roll:

Meur ras,

Patrick

Porthia1947

Post by Porthia1947 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:25 pm

11/11/06 - Great win for Argentina today - well done and commiserations to the English supporters.

Kenwyn

Post by Kenwyn » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:16 pm

England win at last and the winning try was scored by a Cornishman!!

Angofbew

Post by Angofbew » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:59 pm

Yeah they won but only just. Pity that Cornishman had to play for the Enemy.

Kenwyn

Post by Kenwyn » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:06 pm

Well thank goodness that the majority of us don't feel the same way as you angof. If you had been down at the clubhouse at the Mennaye today you, no doubt, would have been tearing your hair out because everyone there was cheering on England. Just face the fact that when it comes to rugby the vast majority of us support England. We'll leave the childish 'anyone but England mentality' to others.'

Angofbew

Post by Angofbew » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:12 am

We'll leave the childish 'anyone but England mentality' to others.'

Childish ??? For your information Kenwyn, I happen to believe that any Cornishman supporting England, shows a lack of intelligence. I could say, traitors, quislings. I happen to support my fellow Celts in Wales, at least they don't have that bloody arrogance that the English have. Cymru Am Byth, Kernow Bys Vyken.

Pfishwick

Post by Pfishwick » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:28 am

that bloody arrogance that the English have

Meur ras :? ,

Patrick

Kenwyn

Post by Kenwyn » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:29 pm

So what should I do this afternoon then angof, I am going to see the team I support, the Cornish Pirates play LONDON Welsh in an English League game.

According to you the Cornish Pirates are traitors and lack intelligence because they play in the English league against English teams. What to make of the team they are playing today? A Welsh side has the name of England's capital city of London. I guess they must be traitors and quislings too in your book. So who would you support today then?
A Cornish side or the Welsh one?

You go on carrying your hate and bile around with you if you call that intelligence. I and all those in the Penzance clubhouse yesterday are just as good Cornishmen as you are. I certainly don't want to live my life consumed with hatred or envy of anyone and as long as Cornwall does not have it's own rugby team I will, like 99% of Cornish rugby fans, support England.

CJenkin

Post by CJenkin » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:22 pm

Well I guess I'm one of the 1% then. As a Cornishman and with Cornwall's Celtic heritage, I feel duty bound to support a celtic team in Internationals. Obviously like Kenwyn I would support Cornwall if they were playing. This afternoon is a no-brainer Cornish pirates all the way, after all we've probably got as many welsh players!