Cornwall draw

Board for discussing anything sports related. Everything from rugby to surfing.
Ruckinred

Post by Ruckinred » Sat May 12, 2007 5:53 pm

Cornwall drew their second County Shield game this afternoon at Chinnor with Oxfordshire 22-22 to give themselves a fighting chance of staying in the Shield for next season if they beat Surrey next Satuday at Camborne.

Masterclass

Post by Masterclass » Sun May 13, 2007 12:40 pm

Oxfordshire's full back had a quick turn of pace and no mistake.

It was nice to turn into the carpark, park the car, see the beer tent, think "Seeing as I'm late, I have to find Troll" and then seeing him emerge from it. Pity about the weather as it has really got to my chest today

Royred

Post by Royred » Mon May 14, 2007 6:50 pm

what a disgrace this as been so far hanging on to what is surely juior rugby .
the other counties can raise a decent team WHY can the CRFU.
Hope they and the major clubs relise this is a refection on Cornish rugby.
appaling stae of affairs I call it. where is the pride and passion, or all they are interesetd in is playing for England and being paid hansomely.
It should beseven nations perhaps then we might get a proper team

Trevergy

Post by Trevergy » Mon May 14, 2007 11:48 pm

Agreed....Kernow as the seventh nation would be what many of us Cornish would love to see. This is the current team representing Kernow, so get to Camborne on Saturday, wave our Cornish flag, and shout loudly for the Boys. At least the support will be clearly Cornish, which is more than can be said for Truro AFC at Wembly, where many scarves bore the English flag, worn by "Cornish" supporters!!! Pathetic merchandising. CORNISH NOT ENGLISH please. Kernow bys vyken.