lost contact

Ask your questions about Cornwall here. Whether it be Where, When, Who, What and Why someone\'s sure to know the answer.
Jro

Post by Jro » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:54 pm

smiglet wrote:
as you may well know we are moving to cornwall in april we could do with a bit of help locating some old friends they moved to helston about 9 or 10 years ago we did have an address and phone number but due to my dog having an accident on the address book !!!! and me just throwing it away we now have lost contact with them we still get xmas cards but we are unable to send one back the names are les and jill rowett they live or lived in helston jill is big into horses and les used to be in the retail trade when lived in leicester i have tried all the electorial roles and phone books but to no avail its just a thought but if anyone can help it would mean alot to us thanks again carl

:roll:
Can anyone tell me how to contact'smiglet' about the above message 'lost contact'. I believe we are the people he is trying to find. I have only just seen the message although it is over a year old. Jill Rowett

FlammNew

Post by FlammNew » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:43 pm

If Carl 'smiglet' did make it down I hope he picked up a bag of punctuation marks, capital letters and a grammar book on his way down.