PLEASE HELP US JOIN OUR FAMILY IN CONRWALL (HOUSE TO RENT?)

Ask your questions about Cornwall here. Whether it be Where, When, Who, What and Why someone\'s sure to know the answer.
Cornish_breeze

Post by Cornish_breeze » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:15 pm

Family home desperatly needed.
Fantastic family of four compromising of a married couple plus 1 teenage & 1 nearly teenage daughters looking for a home on a long let basis. We are known for our amiable and helpfull ways and would be an asset to any landlord. We are looking for a suitable property to call home, any decorative state welcomed as we dont mind 'mucking in', We would prefer as quiet a location as possible but any thing considered, we have family in St Erth, the Lizard and Bude. We need to move for health reasons and are non smokers with no debts. Rents around £550 pcm appreciated. All legal and credit checks welcomed (We have already been vetted and passed once). Usual deposits and refrences available.Please give us a chance you wont regret it!
All we want is some where to call home that we will cherish where we can be near our family for both our sakes and our childrens.
Thank you for you consideration.

Coady

Post by Coady » Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:18 am

Similar families IN Cornwall face the same sort of problems finding somewhere to live..Are you really really sure you can't work something out where you are?
We live in interesting times!

Me

Post by Me » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:22 pm

You'd be lucky to find somewhere for so cheap. Good luck though.

Coady

Post by Coady » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:34 pm

My daughter rents, and recently found a nice little 3 bed terraced cottage in Camborne in good repair, nice garden, off street parking etc. for exactly £550 pm.---but it was sort of word of mouth.

Some people naturally gravitate to the more classically 'seasidey' places in Cornwall, which can be very dear, but there are bargains to be had in the ex industrial towns and areas....many of the ex mining dirticts have some very nice places at reasonable rents.
We live in interesting times!