Cornish Internet Invasion

Ask your questions about Cornwall here. Whether it be Where, When, Who, What and Why someone\'s sure to know the answer.
Fulub-le-Breton

Post by Fulub-le-Breton » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:47 pm

Hey C24! Why not use the Celtic news RSS feed?: http://www.agencebretagnepresse.com/rss ... ue=english

Fulub-le-Breton

Post by Fulub-le-Breton » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:04 pm

I have made a Cornish blog, all feed back is welcome; The Cornish Democrat: http://thecornishdemocrat.blogspot.com/

Anybody who wants to write articles for the blog is welcome to contact me at cornubian88atyahoo.co.uk

If you think Cornwall is a distinct european region, nation, Duchy whatever and you think that the Cornish public has a right to greater autonomy then this is your blog.

Midcornwall.com

Post by Midcornwall.com » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:56 pm

Hi Fulub

Setting up the blog on blogger is real easy as you said, or word press.

If you had 15 squid to spend then I would buy the domain name you want too, and send that pointing to the blog. That's what I do with midcornwall.com

If you want any other help drop me an email:)

Mat

edited by: Midcornwall.com, Jul 25, 2007 - 03:56 PM

Fulub-le-Breton

Post by Fulub-le-Breton » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:45 pm

A couple more website for the Cornish movement to consider. Both of them are essentially networking sites and may be of interest to those working in our Cornish communities.

Cornwall Matters.
This website was created to help people who care about local issues. Whether you need access to useful information, want to highlight a particular topic to other people, discuss ideas with like-minded people or just show your support and keep up to date with current affairs in your area, Cornwall Matters is the place for you.

Local People
Local People is a network of websites for people to get together and discuss the issues affecting their communities. Local People can help you find and communicate with people with similar interests, look up information about businesses in your area, read and write local news stories and see what’s going on where you live and work.
So far Local People have set up in Aberfal and Bude