London Bombings - Nice one Tony!

Discussion about what\'s going on outside of Cornwall
Fulub-le-Breton

Post by Fulub-le-Breton » Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:16 pm

To everybody, lets all just stop and take a breath.
Lets wait and see what the score is, let the security and emergency services do their jobs before any of us write or say anything we will regret later.

You want to do something do it with a clear and calm head.

Fancyabrew

Post by Fancyabrew » Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:23 pm

agree with you Stonefly, nothing to do with Blair or the war in Iraqi, these kind of sickos will always target the west

CornishIntifada

Post by CornishIntifada » Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:54 pm

Blaming the yanks and Blair is what the terrorists want.

WE can thank Blair for his open borders though. Any fool could see this coming. A few months back Hamas issued a threat against Britain. I took note that it was only a few more months.

Go here:

wwww.albawaba.com and look for pokebeer

Fancyabrew

Post by Fancyabrew » Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:30 pm

yep but lets not forget whos doing the killing over there, its muslim killing muslim

Lyskerrys

Post by Lyskerrys » Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:33 pm

Y'n pols ma, yma ow prederow gans an dus re veu shydys ha gans teyluyow an dus a verwis y'n tardhow hedhyw.

At the moment, my thoughts are with the people who were injured, and the families of the people who died in today's explosions.

CornishIntifada

Post by CornishIntifada » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:58 pm

This sermon was only read out back in May - it must have been in intelligence circles at least since then. He spells out the whys not the hows and whos, wheres and whens. Now we know. MI6 shoudl stop worrying about Cornish activists - kidnap this guy and make him squeal - I'll make him squeal for them if they are too weak. In fact I knew that this hit was coming. Especially after I read this. it was the first time that Hamas had singled out Britain. HEY MI6 if you are reading this wake the ^%*& up!!!!

Read the following sermon delivered by a leading Hamas Imam, Sheik Ibrahim
Muderas. This sermon, like many of his other sermons, was broadcast on Palestinian-controlled TV. The translation of the sermon comes from World Net Daily and can be trusted for content and accuracy.

We take this opportunity to hold Britain accountable and say there is revenge we can never forget. We cannot forgo the revenge we want to exact from Britain. We hold Britain responsible for what happened in Palestine. Britain is the cause, ^til this very minute, of every drop of blood dripping into this land.

I say to you: You must look at our situation with an outlook of confidence in Allah^s victory! If you help Allah (spread Islam), Allah will bring you victory. We once ruled the world and the day will come when, by God, we will rule the entire world. The day will come when we will rule the United States, the day will come when we will rule Britain, we will rule the whole world (and all will live in peace and comfort under our rule) except the Jews.

Now how many muslims in the Uk give money to Hamas and hezbollah???
This guy was on PA television with this sermon!!! Wake up and smell the English roses Jenkin and Strawpppy