London Bombings - Nice one Tony!

Discussion about what\'s going on outside of Cornwall
CornishIntifada

Post by CornishIntifada » Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:03 pm

It has nothing to do with Iraq - islamic fundamentalists hate your existence unless you pay the jiya (tax). The "insurgents" in Iraq are terrorists and the Iraqis are now turning them in.

CJenkin

Post by CJenkin » Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:07 am

Infantada - the problem that I have with you is that you tar all moslems with the same brush.

Yet in two posts we have evidence of two very different positions of Moslems. I have never been an apologist for Hamas and hezbollah and don't intend to start now. But I will defend decent civilised people of whatever religious background, colour or creed.

The origins of the attack are not proved yet. I would suggest you reserve comment until you and us have more firm evidence.

If you say 'all Irish are stupid' is that racist?
If you can say yes to that. Note the CRE definitions. Then any national/cultural/religious group who are disparaged as having a common negative characteristic could be considered to be racism.

I know you don't think that way but I do. If someone says that 'the cornish are lazy' then I think that is a racist statement. Do you agree?

Or do you wear your cornish identity so lightly?

Porthia1947

Post by Porthia1947 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:38 am

Responding to C'intifada is taking up a lot of your time and saps your positive energy, preventing more rational debate. Possibly this is what is intended - to tie you up in arguements which go around in circles. If he is genuine he's had a fair crack of the whip , but he may have some other kind of agenda. Whatever why not have a cooling off period?

CJenkin

Post by CJenkin » Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:56 am

Cool ...

CornishIntifada

Post by CornishIntifada » Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:51 pm

Well Muslims don't seem to be marching about in protest at the "hijacking" of their religion. Couild it be that the Osamas and Bakris are the REAL muslims following the tenets of their cult to the letter? They can' t apologise for the actins of members of their faith without mentioning Palestine or Iraq. As if Iraq is under occupation don't make me laugh. They insult my intelligence when they bring up these infantile arguments.
Mate I don't have to wait - I know who did this bombing. I could steer MI5 to their leaders and ideological centres. I know them well I lived near Finsbury Park. I wouldn't be surprised if I recognise the suicide bomber when they bring his mug shot out. If you say all Irish are stupid yeah it is racist.
Don't make me laugh abut the CRE - it doesn't even recognise us as Cornish people - 3000 years as a peoople but they recognise the 150 of the Travelers hahahaha. The CRE IS A JOKE. I don't care what they define - I don't recognise them or their made up Star chambers either. if I go around spouting off against some beliefs -come and get me - I would welcome it!

My Cornish identity has nothing to do with accomodating other cultures that are foreign to me. Maybe it is to you so have a good life.

CornishIntifada

Post by CornishIntifada » Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:56 am

Hahahaha Walter Mitty...nice one!

Well fact is - in their 40 year career of terrorism the Palestinians have never blamed the imperial UK for their problems...until 2 months ago. This was an enormous red flag and there was really not much that the security services could have done to stop it short of kidnapping this sheikh. All you have to do is go on that forum www.albawaba.com - many people red flagged it. I wish I was Walter Mitty and could have prevented it....

CornishIntifada

Post by CornishIntifada » Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:53 pm

Hmmm - Where do these acts receive their ideological basis? How many muslims stand up and condemn suicide bombings anywhere and how often do we hear of support of these actions on TV when it comes to Israel? Red Ken Livingstone hosted Sheikh Yusuf Al Qaradawi.

Defending suicide bombing against Israeli civilians Qaradawi told BBC Newsnight that:

* "An Israeli woman is not like women in our societies, because she is a soldier."
* "I consider this type of martyrdom operation as an evidence of God's justice."
* "Allah Almighty is just; through his infinite wisdom he has given the weak a weapon the strong do not have and that is their ability to turn their bodies into bombs as Palestinians do".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yusuf_al-Qaradawi

The onus has been on the Muslims to prove to us that real Islam isn't a murderous death-cult that preaches the way to great groupsex in Heaven is to blow yourself up to kill kids like the Jihadis say. They have declined to do so. While there have been limited condemnations of Osama and his merry men, there has not been a widespread rejection of the concept of suicide-bombing, or the deliberate slaughter of innocents, or even the doctrine that the way to great groupsex in Heaven is to blow yourself up to kill kids like the Jihadis say. Those people died in London because of the ideology of suicide bombing. Any moslem anywhere in Occupied Alba who praises suicide bombers is a hypocrite as he lives on land that was stolen by the English.

Porthia1947

Post by Porthia1947 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:30 pm

yep but lets not forget who’s doing the killing over there, its Muslim killing Muslim

I think you will find many thousands of Iraqi civilians men women and children have died as a result of US, British and allied bombs, tank shells and bullets as well as through Iraqi hands. Most of these wouldn't have died if the Americans and Brits had tried to find a less brutal way of getting rid of Iraq’s former ruler. What happened in London recently is abhorrent and is bombing and shelling civilians who had nowhere to hide. Yes the shi’ites and Kurds plus many Suunis had suffered and died under Sadam Hussain’s rule, but why add to the death toll and suffering?

Xxxxxx

Post by Xxxxxx » Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:16 am

Red Ken Livingstone hosted Sheikh Yusuf Al Qaradawi.

Speech by Red Ken following the bombings...

Text of statement delivered by Ken Livingstone
Published: July 7 2005 18:04 | Last updated: July 7 2005 18:04

“This was a cowardly attack, which has resulted in injury and loss of life. Our thoughts are with everyone who has been injured, or lost loved ones. I want to thank the emergency services for the way they have responded.

Following the al-Qaeda attacks on September 11 in America we conducted a series of exercises in London in order to be prepared for just such an attack. One of the exercises undertaken by the government, my office and the emergency and security services was based on the possibility of multiple explosions on the transport system during the Friday rush hour. The plan that came out of that exercise is being executed today, with remarkable efficiency and courage, and I praise those staff who are involved.

I’d like to thank Londoners for the calm way in which they have responded to this cowardly attack and echo the advice of the Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Ian Blair - do everything possible to assist the police and take the advice of the police about getting home today.

I have no doubt whatsoever that this is a terrorist attack. We did hope in the first few minutes after hearing about the events on the Underground that it might simply be a maintenance tragedy. That was not the case. I have been able to stay in touch through the very excellent communications that were established for the eventuality that I might be out of the city at the time of a terrorist attack and they have worked with remarkable effectiveness. I will be in continual contact until I am back in London.

I want to say one thing specifically to the world today. This was not a terrorist attack against the mighty and the powerful. It was not aimed at Presidents or Prime Ministers. It was aimed at ordinary, working-class Londoners, black and white, Muslim and Christian, Hindu and Jew, young and old. It was an indiscriminate attempt to slaughter, irrespective of any considerations for age, for class, for religion, or whatever.

That isn’t an ideology, it isn’t even a perverted faith - it is just an indiscriminate attempt at mass murder and we know what the objective is. They seek to divide Londoners. They seek to turn Londoners against each other. I said yesterday to the International Olympic Committee, that the city of London is the greatest in the world, because everybody lives side by side in harmony. Londoners will not be divided by this cowardly attack. They will stand together in solidarity alongside those who have been injured and those who have been bereaved and that is why I’m proud to be the mayor of that city.

Finally, I wish to speak directly to those who came to London today to take life.

I know that you personally do not fear giving up your own life in order to take others - that is why you are so dangerous. But I know you fear that you may fail in your long-term objective to destroy our free society and I can show you why you will fail.

In the days that follow look at our airports, look at our sea ports and look at our railway stations and, even after your cowardly attack, you will see that people from the rest of Britain, people from around the world will arrive in London to become Londoners and to fulfil their dreams and achieve their potential.

They choose to come to London, as so many have come before because they come to be free, they come to live the life they choose, they come to be able to be themselves. They flee you because you tell them how they should live. They don’t want that and nothing you do, however many of us you kill, will stop that flight to our city where freedom is strong and where people can live in harmony with one another. Whatever you do, however many you kill, you will fail.�

CornishIntifada

Post by CornishIntifada » Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:03 am

Red Ken can wax all he wants but fact is he hosted the kind of islamic nut job that was responsible for the bombings. Its the whole "we love death more than life " and hate the wesst garbage that is spewed from the middle east that created the ideological environment that allowed these bombings to take place. They may love death but do they love pain?? Remember when i mentioned civil war a few days ago???? How many more bombs will there be before english people start hitting back. You may think I am some kind of extremist but the fact is england and europe better get use to living an israeli kind of life. Are they as nice as the Jews??? Then there will be a cycle of violence in the UK as well....just wait and see. I see where Birmingham was evacuated. Get ready for an altered life english. If you don't do as Islamists wish you will be bombed.

CornishIntifada

Post by CornishIntifada » Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:13 am

I find this statement a little ironic, when the west is doing just that, trying to change the way of life of other countries

In what way are we changing their way of life?? McDonalds??? G They can do like we have to do - if you don't like a Curry house don't go there. If they don't like MTV turn it off. These people are childlike in their brains. I am sad to say that Europe falls for their stupidity as well. Look at how they react if they see a normal western woman -its the woman's fault when she is raped. Where are all these women libbers when islam oppresses its women? Why is everyone so scared of them? Giving them democracy? do you think Arabs are too dumb to have democracy or they are too zombie like? The reason they hate the west is our existence. We are an affront to Allah. We are more succesful than their countries ( because we aren't under Islam) therefore they believe its a conspiracy to keep them down. They have no responsibility. They attacked REdgeware rd because the muslims there are slackers in Islam , thats the worse thing - the end of their religion due to western decadence. The koran is going to be eaten by a cheeseburger and washed down with a coke.