London Bombings - Nice one Tony!

Discussion about what\'s going on outside of Cornwall
Masterclass

Post by Masterclass » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:29 pm

Lyskerrys

Post by Lyskerrys » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:41 pm

If you look at (clickety) which was co-written by Papa Bush, you'll understand why they didn't remove Saddam first time round - note especially the phrase about violating UN resolutions - and you'll see that he had a very different view from Dubya on the wisdom of going into Iraq. This article from, I think, Time magazine, has since been excised from their Web archives - wonder why?

Abednego

Post by Abednego » Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:13 pm

the oppression and occupation of Cornwall

I do not believe that the people of Cornwall are oppressed. I do not believe that the county is occupied.

CornishIntifada

Post by CornishIntifada » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:57 am

I believe we are. We have a checkpoint at Heathrow which keeps out Cornish descendants. 2 Cornish people from our diaspora wanted to come here and were kept out. If we stated behaving as the Palestinians pretty soon we would have checkpoints and the british army. We don't have our human rights. see the stannary parliaments websites for human rights a violations. We don't have our soveriegn parliament nor any control over our destiny. In that sense we are occupied. In fact by the terms of the international Criminal court we are suffering a war crime as England strives to replace our population with its own. We are a TRUE COLONY

Xxxxxx

Post by Xxxxxx » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:06 am

And the winner of the award for "Most fruitcaked nonsense ever posted on this forum" goes to;

Cornishitifada for..

We have a checkpoint at Heathrow which keeps out Cornish descendants,

Abednego

Post by Abednego » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:28 am

We have a checkpoint at Heathrow which keeps out Cornish descendants.

Checkpoints keep out on the same terms and in the same way the descendants of long-migrated people from Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Dorset, London... Does this mean the people of Yorkshire are oppressed?

We don't have our human rights

Please explain exactly what human rights people of Cornwall are denied that are not denied to everyone else in Britain.

We don't have our soveriegn parliament nor any control over our destiny. In that sense we are occupied.

Oh, in that sense. I think we elected our sovereign parliament earlier this year. Some people in England argue, correctly, that they do not have a sovereign parliament of their own. In that sense, England is occupied.

we are suffering a war crime as England strives to replace our population with its own

England is a place. Places cannot strive nor commit war crimes (I've made this point before about "London thinks...") Just who is doing this striving? The people of England? All, oh, forty five million of them or just some of them? I thought moving to live in Cornwall or moving out was as voluntary as anything ever is. What is the evidence for this deliberate policy of striving?

Masterclass

Post by Masterclass » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:24 pm

I saw a bunch walk past the Kazbah on tuesday night. Walked past me, so the diguise (snip - Prevention of Terrorism Editor)

Fancyabrew

Post by Fancyabrew » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:17 pm

We have a checkpoint at Heathrow which keeps out Cornish descendants

It must be the hot weather bringing out the fruitloops.

Sen_Ostell

Post by Sen_Ostell » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:44 pm

Well we do have Cornwall Colonial Council led by Dhuha Ansari.

Maybe we need a checkpoint on the Tamar ! :)

Fancyabrew

Post by Fancyabrew » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:37 pm

we need to actively seek persuading a few of em to leave!

Masterclass

Post by Masterclass » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:39 pm

Put icing sugar in their beds.

CornishIntifada

Post by CornishIntifada » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:09 pm

How is Heathrow not a checkpoint? How is it different from any other checkpoint? I gave 2 examples of where the 1971 immigration act discriminates against our people. Hey if the English want to keep their own people out and import totally different ones thats their business but don't do it to me or mine. Who are they to make laws for me or any other member of the cornish people? Or do you agree might makes right? One human right we currently lack is the right to have a claim heard before the commission for racial equality and not have run arounds. The English are so good at beuracracy. England - what are the 2 conditions of a nation? The land and its people. England is not just a geographical entity its an imperial entity. Andy if we were a violent people we would have english soldiers patrolling. The fact is we have a legitimate case that can be worked through the existing EU framework. People have provided the blue print for the legal steps that can be taken to achieve our self determination. Why can't we belike the channel Islanders? or indeed any other sovereign people.