BBC Question time Yesterday 05/11

Discussion about what\'s going on outside of Cornwall
HeamoorMan

Post by HeamoorMan » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:53 pm

Robert Kilroy silk  formerly of UKIP
Didnt he speak well!!! and spoke of and on simalier and recent subjects that someone else was recently heckled to the point of unfairness…

What a difference in shows??

Zennorman

Post by Zennorman » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:45 pm

In another thread on poppy day you praise (rightly) by implication those who fought WW2 against facism, indeed you more roundly praise those who are fighting Islamic facism. But you dont seem to mind British facism as long as it is elected?
You need to sort your mind out.

HeamoorMan

Post by HeamoorMan » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:41 pm

zennorman said:
In another thread on poppy day you praise (rightly) by implication those who fought WW2 against facism, indeed you more roundly praise those who are fighting Islamic facism. But you dont seem to mind British facism as long as it is elected?

Have you thought that thats probably because I am British and proud of it? and this is My Country!!

And I knew you would be the first to bite!!

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:42 pm

We are talking about Robert Kilroy-Silk – Britain's greatest narcissist.  Someone once called to him: "Robert!"  "Ah," he said, "you're talking about the man I love".

Zennorman

Post by Zennorman » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:34 pm

HeamoorMan said:
zennorman said:

Have you thought that thats probably because I am British and proud of it? and this is My Country!!

And I knew you would be the first to bite!!

What an insult to those who fought for this country against facism and gave their lives, that ignorant people like you support home grown facism. These brave men and women might as well have rolled over rather than given their lives. What a fool you are.
Kilroy Silk was caught out by Ian Blair when the latter pointed out that it was Australians and New Zealanders who were most likely to be illegal immigrants by outstaying their visas, not Poles or Czechs. People like Kilroy Silk and Griifin are concerned about race and culture, not origin or nationality.

HeamoorMan

Post by HeamoorMan » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:59 pm

Well done Sir Ian Blair!!

Anselm

Re: BBC Question time Yesterday 05/11

Post by Anselm » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:01 am

"We are talking about Robert Kilroy-Silk – Britain's greatest narcissist. Someone once called to him: "Robert!" "Ah," he said, "you're talking about the man I love"." - Marhak

True enough, but we must not mock. This is no idle infatuation: with Robert, it's the real thing.
Anselm

'Against a promontory my ship' Rump L. Stiltz-Kinn

'With regret I feel that unless you have a serious change of heart your presence at the Mennaye on Cornish Pirates match days is no longer desired.'
Rod Coward
CEO
Cornish Pirates

Marhak

Re: BBC Question time Yesterday 05/11

Post by Marhak » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:05 am

Not that I have much time for Kilroy-Silk but, after telling some home truths about Arabic society, he was hounded from television, as was Carole Thatcher (she can't help who her mother is) for allegedly saying something off air. Yet Anne bloody Robinson remains in her overpaid job despite two public and vicious attacks on the Welsh. It seems that, to some English authorities, the Celts are fair game, but no one else is.