Mother Natural

Discussion about what\'s going on outside of Cornwall
PaulS

Post by PaulS » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:37 am

Shiner says:Under-nourished People living in squalor in London in the 18th century?Natives on tropical islands living off a natural raw food healthy diet and occasionally using herbal remedies, tried, trusted and developed over centuries?Its pretty simple – nature provides pure, clean healthy raw food which sustains your body's natural strong healthy immune system which will keep just about all modern day ailments and illnesses at bay.Its only man's interference with natural systems that brings un-natural results like tumours, heart disease and diabetes. GIGO?Anyway, most modern day medicines are just extracts from plants and herbs filtered through a profitable control system.The proof is in the pudding at the end of the day, switch to a 70% raw diet, give up dairy, eat sprouted pulses and seeds once a day and within a month you'll be preaching it from the rooftops. Or you'll fail within a week realising just how much your taste buds have become addicted to the shit they pass off as processed food.Raw sprouted sunflower seeds speak for themselves within three day after soaking in water the vitamins increase many times over, the proteins are broken down into the essential amino acids (saving your body the hard job of doing it), fats are broken down into essential fatty acids and sugars and the enzym levels (essential for good digestion and assimilation) shoot up.I speak from experience and I'm convinced not because I read it in a book but because it works.There should only be two types of food precessing – the kitchen and the mouth. Modern man is killing himself, natural man lives a naturally healthy life. Unless you believe the pharm industry.I prefer to trust Mother Natural, she's got no patents and is not after my hard earned cash.Its not rocket science once you realise that nature has never been out to get you, we are after all an intrinsic part of it and will be supported by it if we follow the right path.You probably just want to argue with me though.

PaulS

Post by PaulS » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:41 am

Natural is good, no doubt about it. But watch out for the extremes.Raw steak with an egg on may be an acquired taste, but have you tried raw liver or better still raw brains?

t2

Post by t2 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:07 pm

Last edited by t2 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TeamKernow

Post by TeamKernow » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:04 pm

PaulS said:
But watch out for the extremes.

A rare piece of good advice there, PaulS.
We are watching out for you.
PaulS- The Madman From The East who:
1.LIES about MK's policies.
2.Wants a battery of massive 20×420' tellytubbyturbines right next to Roughtor and Cornwall's highland moorland heartland Bodmin Moor AONB.
3.Promotes the LIES of a LYING company in Cheshire that proposes doing just that.
4.Enquires of C24 members if they would like a member of the UK royal family 'shot'.
5.Likes to eat raw brains (see above).
BSE has a lot to answer for.

Coady

Post by Coady » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:17 pm

Hmmmm..."Mother Natural" around the globe, and throughout history usually comes with FREE GIFTS of high infant mortality, short life expectancy, widespread natural diseases thriving, and inconsistent levels of food supply............
Mother Natural also brings tornadoes, floods, droughts, plagues, heat waves, cold snaps.........
Nature looks best when viewed from our privileged Western European, prosperous, educated, technologically tooled up, medically protected viewing platform.
Remove our petrol/diesel and/or our Electricity, and the UK is back to pre-medieval conditions in less than six weeks...and thats being optimistic!
Beware of getting too romantic and dewy eyed about Nature!
Graham.

We live in interesting times!

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:38 am

Remove (or price us out of) petrol and diesel, and we horsemen will be masters of the world!

Better start learning to ride, Graham!  (Pony and trap is fun, too).