Poppy-burning Muslim protesters

Discussion about what\'s going on outside of Cornwall
qwertywun

Poppy-burning Muslim protesters

Post by qwertywun » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:26 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... e-Day.html

now I'm not racist, & i couldn't care what your religion is, but this what i just seen is a piss take, they are welcomed into our country to work, we build them Mosques to worship their god's & this is how they repay us, i can not believe what i am seeing, & i think its about time we send the fuckers home... i mean can you imagine if we went into there country & did something that disrespected them, we would get sentenced to death...

how can they see them selfs as religious men whilst holding signs with "British soldiers burn in hell" & flags with "Islam will dominate" written in their language... this has to stop before the fuckers hit Cornwall

This is england, not fucking Islam, time to bring back the romper stompers i think

Mark

Re: Poppy-burning Muslim protesters

Post by Mark » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:57 am

I think you need a reality check. Do you think it was every muslim in the UK participating in that protest? No, it was a few extremists. Most Muslims in the UK would condemn this. You can't brand every person the same just because of their religion. It's like saying all Catholics are paedophiles because the Pope protects kiddy-fiddlers! Thick, reactionary nonsense.

Yes, I find the style of protest distasteful but it is the extreme few. Please don't come on here peddling your Daily Mail fed brand of hate. I always love a racist who starts his POV with 'I'm not racist but...'.
It's quite distressing that one so young can hold views like this...

Oh and by the way, this is Cornwall not England.
As long as a hundred of us remain alive, we shall never give in to the domination of the English. We fight not for glory, not for wealth nor honours but only and alone for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life...

P_Trembath

Post by P_Trembath » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:22 am

Couldn't agree more Mark.
Everyone, Cornish or otherwise, has their own particular part to play. No part is too great or too small; no one is too old or too young to do something.

Fulub-le-Breton

Post by Fulub-le-Breton » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:10 pm

now I'm not racist,
Alarm bells ringing. I smell a rat.
they are welcomed into our country to work
Who exactly do you mean by 'they'? Are all Muslims extremist or supporters of extremists? Why should you want to portray all Muslims as extremists?
we build them Mosques to worship their god's

Their god, singular actually, and no 'we' didn't build them Mosques. British Muslims have generally built their own Mosques with their own money and time.
& this is how they repay us
There is that 'they' again. What percentage of the Muslim population does this small band of fundamentalists represent?
i think its about time we send the fuckers home...
If a citizen of another state commits a crime within the UK then they should be arrested, tried and/or deported. If a UK citizen commits a crime in the UK then they should be arrested and tried in the UK. End of subject. You seem to be mixing up British citizens born in the UK who have parents or grandparents from former colonies with recent immigrants. Is their a difference for you between 2nd generation British Pakistani and recent arrival from Pakistan?
i mean can you imagine if we went into there country & did something that disrespected them, we would get sentenced to death...
Yes we are lucky to live in a liberal society and we must be on garde against ALL forms of extremism including that from the neonazi and fascist far right as well as religious fundamentalists.
This is england, not fucking Islam, time to bring back the romper stompers i think
Ah so we get to the final message. Cornwall is England and needs the English Defence League to protect it.

The Cornish, and minorities in general, need protecting from all forms of extremism whether it be fascist English nationalism or fundamentalism Islam, and, to be frank, I think the menace to Cornwall is significantly stronger from the former rather than the latter.

carrek

Post by carrek » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:39 pm

qwertywun wrote:i think its about time we send the fuckers home
Send them home where? They're British.

And stop reading the Daily Mail.

qwertywun

Post by qwertywun » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:48 pm

Fulub-le-Breton wrote:
now I'm not racist,
Alarm bells ringing. I smell a rat.
i am far from racist, i run a urban music channel witch a comunity which is 70% black/asian comunity, as i also mc/produce a little for a bit of fun i often end up doing projects with black/asian people & all off them have been sound as a pound so far, this channel is my channel http://www.youtube.com/users/yesitsvetz i dont think a racist man would do that
Fulub-le-Breton wrote:
they are welcomed into our country to work
Who exactly do you mean by 'they'? Are all Muslims extremist or supporters of extremists? Why should you want to portray all Muslims as extremists?
not all are, but a very high majority are, in london & areas out of cornwall most of them are out commiting crime ect, my friend had his ipod/wallet stolen by a muslim group while he lived up there, he would also tell me how they were the most voilent up there, no not all are extremist, but there are alot more then seen on tv... they are welcomed here to work & end up becoming petty thugs fighting for nothing
Fulub-le-Breton wrote:
we build them Mosques to worship their god's

Their god, singular actually, and no 'we' didn't build them Mosques. British Muslims have generally built their own Mosques with their own money and time.
do you have an evedence of this? i recal many protests back ago about the building & the costs to make them
Fulub-le-Breton wrote:
& this is how they repay us
There is that 'they' again. What percentage of the Muslim population does this small band of fundamentalists represent?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os8t8_25Kqk there are gangs on the streets consisting of these so called religious men, in cornwall they are no problem, but as you start to leave cornwall/devon you will notice the majority of them are very feared by the comunity, i see them nothing as a problem, its not just in england to, in africa they attack the christians, the jews in norway & germany, events with them are just increasing worldwide, they are very well know for their extremeist views
Fulub-le-Breton wrote:
i think its about time we send the fuckers home...
If a citizen of another state commits a crime within the UK then they should be arrested, tried and/or deported. If a UK citizen commits a crime in the UK then they should be arrested and tried in the UK. End of subject. You seem to be mixing up British citizens born in the UK who have parents or grandparents from former colonies with recent immigrants. Is their a difference for you between 2nd generation British Pakistani and recent arrival from Pakistan?
yh there is a differnce, but still when they are the cause of alot of problems in england its time to get rid of them, myself with alot of other people has never met a nice muslim, tho i am sure some exsist
Fulub-le-Breton wrote:
i mean can you imagine if we went into there country & did something that disrespected them, we would get sentenced to death...
Yes we are lucky to live in a liberal society and we must be on garde against ALL forms of extremism including that from the neonazi and fascist far right as well as religious fundamentalists.
if this is such a good country why they making out we are not?
Fulub-le-Breton wrote:
Ah so we get to the final message. Cornwall is England and needs the English Defence League to protect it.

The Cornish, and minorities in general, need protecting from all forms of extremism whether it be fascist English nationalism or fundamentalism Islam, and, to be frank, I think the menace to Cornwall is significantly stronger from the former rather than the latter.
yeah cornwall is england but as the whole of cornwall is under half the population of london if they came down here it would soon turn to citys & less countryside, leading to an incease in crime, they need to be made an example of, most people i know have had family members in that war & this was the last straw

qwertywun

Post by qwertywun » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:03 pm

& you cant be racist for having a problem for what muslims are doing, its a religion... not a Ethnic nationalism

carrek

Post by carrek » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Saying that "a very high majority" of Muslims are extremist, that "most of them" are committing crime, and that "the majority of them are very feared by the community", may not be racist, but it does show you to be an ignorant, bigoted twat.

Take your prejudiced, far-right, English nationalist bile and piss off.

qwertywun

Post by qwertywun » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:41 pm

carrek wrote:Saying that "a very high majority" of Muslims are extremist, that "most of them" are committing crime, and that "the majority of them are very feared by the community", may not be racist, but it does show you to be an ignorant, bigoted twat.

Take your prejudiced, far-right, English nationalist bile and piss off.
i ment to say alot of them, saying most was unfair but alot of them are a big problem & thats the truth, just keep reading the news & you will see event after event, issue after issue... dont think your insults bother me either, i have as much right to an opinion as anyone else... again if i was a far right english nationalist i wouldnt be running a urban music channel with 70% non white comunity, the fact you have to insult me over my views shows alot on your behalf, looks like im not the only twat here lol

Fulub-le-Breton

Post by Fulub-le-Breton » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:09 pm

To be an Islamophobic English nationalist you don't have to be white. To be a racist you don't need to be white either.

You are trying to whip up hostility towards the entire Muslim community using the actions of either a tiny minority of fundamentalists or a tiny minority of street thugs. You are using the classic tactics of the far-right and you are transparent.

qwertywun

Post by qwertywun » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:25 pm

ok its not most of them, but it is sure not a "tiny minority" im not only on about this event, im on about the gangs in london & other cities in england, the ones attacking christians in africa, attacking jews in norway/germany/USA/Canada, the ones who hacked twiter repacing the webpage to an anit-muslim group hate page, even the ones in there own country have been known to show hate to other countries, & that just a few of the incidends of muslims hating everyone who isnt muslim... that is far from a tiny minority & this is the problem, they see no problem in showing hate to us... but when we show hate to them everyone is against it... if it keeps increasing at the rate it is Islam will dominate...

piratesfan

Post by piratesfan » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Hello politics peopl. Had a read of this, have to say my grandad was a muslim and he always told me cornwall is a country just like wales is. i live in illogan and would love to see a mosque here. i would like vote for the party that is going to build a mosque. will the england defense league build us a mosque in illogan please? where do i vote for them. please tell me so I can tell my mates as they dont know much about how politics works. thanks qwertywun nice web site you've got and lots of links you must take hours doing all of those videos how do you know so many people. please dont be a racist though but dont worry i dont think you are please I want the england defense league to build a mosque in illogan and some of my mates probably want that as well so let me know if there's a web site.

qwertywun

Post by qwertywun » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:12 pm

piratesfan wrote:Hello politics people. Had a read of this, have to say my grandad was a muslim and he always told me cornwall is a country just like wales is. i live in illogan and would love to see a mosque here. i would like vote for the party that is going to build a mosque. will the england defense league build us a mosque in illogan please? where do i vote for them. please tell me so I can tell my mates as they dont know much about how politics works. thanks qwertywun nice web site you've got and lots of links you must take hours doing all of those videos how do you know so many people. please dont be a racist though but dont worry i dont think you are please I want the england defense league to build a mosque in illogan and some of my mates probably want that as well so let me know if there's a web site.
i would like to make an apology here, thought this has been a strong topic & a lot of people like me where offended by the statement that a small group of Muslims made that took place on the 11th of November, however the statement that i given was no way to go about it, even tho crime & hate is rising in this country i have just added fire to the fuel which is the same thing i have claimed against, again i would like to apologies again to anyone who read the post & was offended by it

to piratesfan i do not know of any party or partition but if you do find a partition i will be happy to help, just contact me via this website

and sorry to the people of this community for being a twonk

kbcl1

Post by kbcl1 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:41 pm

I have many Muslim contacts and friends. Charming people. My own Pagan beliefs are respected by them as I respect in turn their beliefs. Might be an issue in England but should never be in Kernow. Mike C

piratesfan

Post by piratesfan » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:55 pm

ok thanks quertyun will look for the partitions that might be of any help to us. i sent the email to the partition for the england league about getting to help us build the cornish mosque. i think the mosque should be for "one and all" like my grandad who was muslim would say cornwall for ever! i am quarter muslim and proud of it and i think the mosque should be for everyone in Cornwall and if the English want to get to the mosque they are welcome. the mosque can be diverse i think the gay community welcome and the lesbian ladies should be able to get in the mosque because soiciety should be tolerant. i am now waiting for the engalnd defense league to reply to my asking for some money for the gay mosque.

please dont call me names everyone i am new to this and just trying to help. i hope the england defence get me a email saying about how we can the mosque built for everyone - gay or straight, to be able to choose our relgions.