Cormorant

Policeman killed in Omagh car bomb attack

Post by Cormorant » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:46 pm

http://tinyurl.com/3tdw5bv

Any comment from the Celtic League?

Marhak

Re: Policeman killed in Omagh car bomb attack

Post by Marhak » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:49 pm

I know what I think about it, but why don't we have your comment? After you, old boy.

Cormorant

Post by Cormorant » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:42 pm

I will, Marhak.

The "injustice" of a bloke who had to "hide " in the U.S.A. ,accussed of a crime he never committed, then came back to Ireland, (after the Belfast Agreement) under an assumed name.

Then we have a young copper, murdered in his own drive by an orgsanisation condemned by an ex-I.R.A. Brigade Commander?

Aye, I would like a comment from the Celtic League :mrgreen:

kbcl1

Post by kbcl1 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:22 am

I am prepared to comment on this.

a. Why has this news been published in this forum as opposed to the 'Rest of the World' section ?

b. Why has the poster Cormorant who posts elsewhere under different pseudonyms chosen to revert to the useage of Middle English in his postings ? 'Aye' etc. Further, what do the following words mean: 'accussed' ; 'orgsanisation' ?

c. Why has this poster found it necessary to include a 'smiley' in his posting. Does he/she perhaps find this subject amusing or see it as a means to score petty points in a self imagined crusade ?

d. We are happy to refer this English Nationalist to the Celtic League's Constitution via the link hereunder whilst informing that we have several retired police officers as members across all our Branches:

http://www.celticleague.net/constitution/

e. Perhaps the English Nationalist 'Cormorant' would care to comment on the below ?:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/nor ... efault.stm

'15 June 2010 PM David Cameron tells MPs the Saville report shows the shooting dead of 13 marchers on Bloody Sunday was "unjustified and unjustifiable".'

or:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/celtic_le ... ssage/3618

'The United Kingdom Defence Minister, Liam Fox, has formally apologised for the
death of a South Armagh schoolgirl over thirty years ago.

Twelve year old Majella O'Hare was shot in the back as she passed a British Army
checkpoint manned by members of the parachute regiment as she was going to
church on the 14th of August 1976.'

f. I shall not include a 'smiley' in my posting unlike English Nationalist 'Cormorant'.

Chris

Anselm

Post by Anselm » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:55 am

Too long a sacrifice
Can make a stone of the heart:
O when may it suffice?
W.B. Yeats
Anselm

'Against a promontory my ship' Rump L. Stiltz-Kinn

'With regret I feel that unless you have a serious change of heart your presence at the Mennaye on Cornish Pirates match days is no longer desired.'
Rod Coward
CEO
Cornish Pirates

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:27 am

Atrocities have been committed by both sides in Ireland over a period of centuries, but the overall cause has, of course, been English imperial ambition. However, and in the six counties of the north, the modern main players negotiated a peace settlement which saw sworn enemies shaking hands and laughing together in the Stormont. That a very few still want to create bloodshed is an affront to that momentous achievement. I stand with the Irish leaders from all parties in condemning this latest act of murder.

Meanwhile, here in Kernow, we still await a formal apology from London, and the head of the English state religion, for the horrific murder of nine hundred Cornish prisoners on Clyst Heath in 1549, and the subsequent actions of the death squad sent into Cornwall under the command of Provost Marshal Sir Anthony Kingston. 462 years later, we still live with the effects of that event.

Those effects include Cornish forums being invaded by little Englanders insisting that Cornwall is English.

carrek

Post by carrek » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:40 am

Killing people just to make a point is bad enough, but killing people who have absolutely nothing to do with it is a whole 'nuther. They not only took the life of a completely innocent person but have caused lifelong pain and suffering to his family and friends. Unnecessarily as well, since this cowardly act will change nothing.

Put down the gun and pick up the rosette.

Cormorant

Post by Cormorant » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:14 pm

kbcl1 wrote:I am prepared to comment on this.

a. Why has this news been published in this forum as opposed to the 'Rest of the World' section ?

b. Why has the poster Cormorant who posts elsewhere under different pseudonyms chosen to revert to the useage of Middle English in his postings ? 'Aye' etc. Further, what do the following words mean: 'accussed' ; 'orgsanisation' ?

c. Why has this poster found it necessary to include a 'smiley' in his posting. Does he/she perhaps find this subject amusing or see it as a means to score petty points in a self imagined crusade ?

d. We are happy to refer this English Nationalist to the Celtic League's Constitution via the link hereunder whilst informing that we have several retired police officers as members across all our Branches:

http://www.celticleague.net/constitution/

e. Perhaps the English Nationalist 'Cormorant' would care to comment on the below ?:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/nor ... efault.stm

'15 June 2010 PM David Cameron tells MPs the Saville report shows the shooting dead of 13 marchers on Bloody Sunday was "unjustified and unjustifiable".'

or:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/celtic_le ... ssage/3618

'The United Kingdom Defence Minister, Liam Fox, has formally apologised for the
death of a South Armagh schoolgirl over thirty years ago.

Twelve year old Majella O'Hare was shot in the back as she passed a British Army
checkpoint manned by members of the parachute regiment as she was going to
church on the 14th of August 1976.'

f. I shall not include a 'smiley' in my posting unlike English Nationalist 'Cormorant'.

Chris
I wonder if "Chris" has something to do with the "meadja"?

Never answered one question, just asked a lot and gave other "examples" of British atrocities. Never condemned the actions of those that have murdered this man outside his own house.

Made the assumption that, because I asked a question of the Celtic League I must be an "English Nationalist".

And the smiley? :lol:

There we are, "Chris"

Looks like a little "Sun" ,(A little hack-joke)

Cormorant

Post by Cormorant » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:26 pm

I liked this:

Why has the poster Cormorant who posts elsewhere under different pseudonyms chosen to revert to the useage of Middle English in his postings ? 'Aye' etc.

Middle English?

Aye may be Middle English to some.

It is part of the language of Northumbria to me.

An ancient language, with bits of Anglo-Saxon, Norse, Pict, etc.

Not Celt, seemingly.

Which is a pure, unsullied, language.

Rather Teutonic in origin.

kbcl1

Post by kbcl1 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:05 pm

And your response to points 'e' & 'f' Cormorant ?

Have you read the Constitution of the Celtic League at the link posted ? If you do so you might see our stance on the subject matter whilst of course, having no right or reason to ask for a comment from our organisation. Try emailing the BNP or EDL for their response on the matter - their answer might better please you.

There is no need to mention of your mythical history and language here. Indeed, one must ask why you post here in the first place ? Surely some English supremacist sites might be a little more suitable for your mockery ?

Chris

Cormorant

Post by Cormorant » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:20 pm

I would just ask you to condemn a murder.

No mockery.

Do you condemn this murder?

Yes or No?

kbcl1

Post by kbcl1 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:24 pm

Have you read the Constitution of the Celtic League at the link posted ? If you do so you might see our stance on the subject matter whilst of course, having no right or reason to ask for a comment from our organisation. Try emailing the BNP or EDL for their response on the matter - their answer might better please you.

There is no need to mention of your mythical history and language here. Indeed, one must ask why you post here in the first place ? Surely some English supremacist sites might be a little more suitable for your mockery ?

Chris

Cormorant

Post by Cormorant » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Cormorant wrote:I would just ask you to condemn a murder.

No mockery.

Do you condemn this murder?

Yes or No?

kbcl1

Post by kbcl1 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:29 pm

Chris