Here, Reevesey... Here, boy,... Come on...

A new forum dedicated to Kernewek - the Cornish language, Cornish culture and the history of the Duchy of Cornwall
SalaciousCrumb

Here, Reevesey... Here, boy,... Come on...

Post by SalaciousCrumb » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:07 am

A place especially for Steven Reeves and me - Nyaaa, haaa, haaaa, haaaa!

SalaciousCrumb

Re: Here, Reevesey... Here, boy,... Come on...

Post by SalaciousCrumb » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:17 am

Hey, Gobblin' Boy, why should everyone else have to put up with your dribbling?

Come here and give everybody a break. Why should they have to see you humiliating yourself in their threads? You can write your noxious lies and defamation here, and I can reply, and show you up for the half-witted poltroon that you are.

Safe and secure in our own little world, no harm to anyone else. You can pretend I am one of your friends, you odious little slime mold. We can play here until someone bans you again... precioussssssss.

Nyaaaa, haaaa, haaaa, haaa, haaaaa!

GanO

Post by GanO » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:02 pm

For valiantly striving to alleviate our sufferings, I nominate Salacious Crumb for the forthcoming 2011 Holyer an Gof award for 'Humanitarian Actions in the Revival'.

Blessings be upon you, my Beamish Boy, for confronting the Loathesome Bandersnatch!

Benegys re by, ty Worour, Fether an Goky!
Gwask an Orlewen
Dyller yn Kernewek Gwyr
- = - = - = - = - = - = - = -
"An Gwyr a'gas delyrf." Jow.8:32
"Dyllen dampnys kyn fen!"

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 pm

Methinks the little toad had bitten off more than he can chew, and with what's happening in Toronto right now, he may well wish he'd never tried.

goky2

Post by goky2 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:25 am

Hey Crumboy you are starting to turn me on, !

SalaciousCrumb

Post by SalaciousCrumb » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:49 am

And now willy.
You little tosser, are you out of a job and just playing with yourself in your room all day, imagining what it would be like to have friends?
All these accounts, all this effort, are you getting a bit tired of getting banned? Hoping that by creating sooooo many accounts they can't get every one?
Obviously being a dick turns you on as you spend so long being nothing more than an offensive little gimp. I wonder what you think you are doing, not that it matters you insignificant pimple.

Nyaaa, haaa, haaa, haaaa!

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:05 am

I'm hoping that our guy is homing in on him over there. At the very least, we'll know where to point the city authorities at and, if his blog is anything to go by, they might find his gaff to be - well, interesting from their POV.

SalaciousCrumb

Post by SalaciousCrumb » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:40 am

Reeves' pathological hatred of the traditional language and its works, as evidenced by his constant bile, does the revival no good and just turns people off.

See anything the noxious snot has written over the years, that can be found defacing many, many threads. It isn't hard to spot as the post will be poorly spelled using the grammar of a schoolboy.

Go away you vapid little tool. No one is interested in your excretions.
Are you now waiting for the early morning knock on the door! Morning officer... A friend to play with at last?

Nyaaa, haaaa, haaaa, haaaaa!

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:45 pm

M4Y 1M2. Hmm.

SalaciousCrumb

Post by SalaciousCrumb » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:39 am

So we see the return of the more measured Reeves persona, david. The tone may be less aggressive, but the creature behind it is the same. The logic as poor and the reasoning as weak. Pray tell, oh ignorant Reeves, which group of learners should they base their orthography on?

Nyaaaaaa, haaaa, haaa, haaaa, haaa!

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:23 am

You're never alone when you're schizophrenic.

david

Post by david » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:35 pm

why do you guys continue to be so nasty, I would stick to Spellyans, and continue the insults there.

david

Post by david » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:36 pm

By the way I am presently in the UK, heading your way to visit some Cornish friends.

david

Post by david » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:44 pm

SalaciousCrumb wrote:So we see the return of the more measured Reeves persona, david. The tone may be less aggressive, but the creature behind it is the same. The logic as poor and the reasoning as weak. Pray tell, oh ignorant Reeves, which group of learners should they base their orthography on?

Nyaaaaaa, haaaa, haaa, haaaa, haaa!
I don't know you tell me, as you are the expert, have you tried learning the language, perhaps please start with English, do you realize how embarrassing you are to the revival and how your strange posts must be putting off many potential learners, I would suggest you build up a library such as I have then come back and post.

I think Skeul an Tavas is just fine for learners of today, either SWF/M or T, it is no big deal. ( just stay away from KS as that will only lead them up the garden path, to the edge of a cliff ).

I will be meeting some learners soon, to get their opinions.

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:10 pm

Why so nasty (although my last one was supposed to be a joke)? The rest of us don't have blogs that are intended to be utterly insulting to good people and me, or constant references to dead horses, etc., etc. Kick all that into touch and perhaps we can be nicer.