Here, Reevesey... Here, boy,... Come on...

A new forum dedicated to Kernewek - the Cornish language, Cornish culture and the history of the Duchy of Cornwall
david

Re: Here, Reevesey... Here, boy,... Come on...

Post by david » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:43 pm

I have decided to reclaim the high ground, as you may have noticed the blog has gone , now let me be an example and you guys follow on all your forums

GanO

Post by GanO » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:45 pm

"Reclaiming the high ground", as you put it, Reeves, sounds so awfully military, don't you know. It's the sort of thing snipers do to facilitate fire in enfilade against the foe. In the face of such a threat from a known enemy like yourself, I think we'll need defence in defilade.

As for your plaintive 'why so nasty?', perhaps you should look back over your last few years of sociopathic posts on so many Cornish forums. You should reconsider just why you've been banned from so many Cornish forums during that period. Never mind your beloved Nazi flags, try getting your head round the strange notion that YOU were the precise cause of your own repeated bannings.

Frankly, I don't believe you'd recognise the 'moral…' [sic, Goky, sic!] '…high ground' if it grabbed you by the 'nads and whispered salacious crumbs of lasciviousness in your putrid wee lug!

Your sudden 'repentance' sounds like a crock-o'-sh1te to me -- about as plausible as the proverbial tears of the croc-o'-dile [pun intended].
Gwask an Orlewen
Dyller yn Kernewek Gwyr
- = - = - = - = - = - = - = -
"An Gwyr a'gas delyrf." Jow.8:32
"Dyllen dampnys kyn fen!"

david

Post by david » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:01 am

GanO wrote:"Reclaiming the high ground", as you put it, Reeves, sounds so awfully military, don't you know. It's the sort of thing snipers do to facilitate fire in enfilade against the foe. In the face of such a threat from a known enemy like yourself, I think we'll need defence in defilade.

As for your plaintive 'why so nasty?', perhaps you should look back over your last few years of sociopathic posts on so many Cornish forums. You should reconsider just why you've been banned from so many Cornish forums during that period. Never mind your beloved Nazi flags, try getting your head round the strange notion that YOU were the precise cause of your own repeated bannings.

Frankly, I don't believe you'd recognise the 'moral…' [sic, Goky, sic!] '…high ground' if it grabbed you by the 'nads and whispered salacious crumbs of lasciviousness in your putrid wee lug!

Your sudden 'repentance' sounds like a crock-o'-sh1te to me -- about as plausible as the proverbial tears of the croc-o'-dile [pun intended].
As I said before I gave you the rope, and you went ahead an hanged yourself. Look in the mirror and try, please try and behave in an adult manner, is that too much to ask,?? and we are not just talking about me, just take a look at your posts over the years and we can all make a list of who you have insulted, so I am no the only one , who has been object of your so called 'wit' .

david

Post by david » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:02 am

There is one thing you do not understand Eddie, and that is irony or parody, you just do not get it, do you.

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:41 am

I'd feel happier if you were to say to me - sorry for taking undue advantage over the loss of someone you obviously loved very much. But no. You didn't. Are you prepared to say it now?

david

Post by david » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:54 pm

Sure, as I said, I am taking the high ground, and I hope others follow, I sincerely apologize for any offence I have caused to Craig Weatherhil,

Marhak

Post by Marhak » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:11 pm

My heart! My heart! Quick - the pills!!!!!

SalaciousCrumb

Post by SalaciousCrumb » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:19 pm

I'm always happy to go back to sleep.
Over to you Mr (david) Reeves. Lets see the other Reeves persons kept in check.

Nighty, night.

GanO

Post by GanO » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:13 pm

Alas. Mester Skyansek Crubm, your slumbers may not last long; better stack up the z-z-z-z's while you can!

The Reeves troll seems, from his latest carpet-chewing "accès d'Adolfisme" on his silly blog, to have been banned from C24 yet again. Whether the 'biased fascist yokels' who seemingly moderate this forum have picked up all his multiply-split pseudo-personalities remains to be seen.

This is so tragically poignant as he was trying to be 'nice' and even apologised to Marhak for mocking his loss of a beloved friend. Predictably, his 'taking the high ground', as he quaintly put it, hasn't lasted more than 24 hours, and my fears that he was trying for a height advantage in order to aim enfilading sniper fire at his Wicked Enemies seem to have been fully justified.

From his 'high ground', presumably, he now states his intention of bringing back all his fatuously unpleasant web pages and silly blogs. Perhaps I'll be singled out for especial vilification, as I'm seemingly a "nasty ugly childish unprofessional turd that the Revival has pooped out'! Mind you, I've yet to meet a nice, handsome, adult, professional turd -- although there are some of our Glorious Representatives at Westminster … but no, one must respect the Laws of Libel in this Democracy of ours!. Of course, poor old Marhak is in for it too, as there are blood-curdling threats of 'more dead horses'!

Sleep, S.C., but not too deeply. Like Myghtern Arthur, your services may well be needed again ere long to defend this blessed Bro Kernow.

ps. I notice that his silly "Kernewek Progressive" seems to use both the English word and English spelling for 'progressive'. Guess that's Progress for you, eh!
Gwask an Orlewen
Dyller yn Kernewek Gwyr

GanO

Post by GanO » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:24 pm

"Gokky yw Keynn!" Hem yu omvostya (dyslettrys!) an socyopath truan war y vlog muscok. Hepcor an 'ugheldyrow' a wruk (hep bos hedna marth bras dhyn poynt!) ha dewhelys yua dh'y dreveth naturek yn carthpybow an Dasserghyans unwyth arta.

Ass ny'gan bus marth a hedna, sos!
Gwask an Orlewen
Dyller yn Kernewek Gwyr

carrek

Post by carrek » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Na wruga'ma byscath trestya etto, ha na vedna'ma nevra trestya etto. Dres daspern ewa.

GanO

Post by GanO » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:04 am

Dear Moderator,

Thanks for re-enforcing the ban on Stephen Allen Reeves (aka Goky, El Odioso, etc.); on his silly blogs, he now claims that he "can't respond because he's banned" — poor soul! However, unlikely though it might seem, he appears to be telling a disingenuous mistruth. A quick search through the C24 members list shows that at least 3 of his horde of sock-puppet pseudonyms are still listed, namely:
Cal
Willy
David
Perhaps you'd like to do a clean sweep and ban them too.

best regards,

GanO
Gwask an Orlewen
Dyller yn Kernewek Gwyr